Jean-Luc Picard
  Benjamin Sisko
  Kathryn Janeway
  Jonathan Archer
  Other
View Results

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm
For me, it's a toss up between Kirk and Picard. I used to lean more to Kirk out of nostalgia. And as I got older, I see that Picard has more class to him. And not to take away from Kirk, as I feel both have their merits, but Picard has something to him that I really like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:46 am
99luftbalons

For me, the choice is between Kirk and Picard.
In the end, I chose Picard, for this reason:
Picard is a dynamic character.
Kirk? Not so much.
Think about TOS without Spock.
Kirk is now a flat character.
He only becomes a dynamic character when with Spock.
Anyone get what I'm saying here?

Plus, I used to have a crush on Picard.
Never had a crush on Kirk.

logically insane

scutoid

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:25 pm
99luftbalons
99luftbalons

For me, the choice is between Kirk and Picard.
In the end, I chose Picard, for this reason:
Picard is a dynamic character.
Kirk? Not so much.
Think about TOS without Spock.
Kirk is now a flat character.
He only becomes a dynamic character when with Spock.
Anyone get what I'm saying here?

Plus, I used to have a crush on Picard.
Never had a crush on Kirk.

logically insane

picard and kirk never went throught the dominion war or got lost in the Delta quadrant. they haven't been through anything near what sisko and Janeway went through!!!(not saying I hate those shows, but come on!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 am
I honestly can't decide between Kirk, and Picard. They are probably the two greastest Star Trek captains ever!  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm
I'd say Picard right now simply because he got thrown into a whole bunch of psychological crap, and he still manages to stay a sane and responsible captain. That's strength of character right there.

But I also like Sisko, because he's got this reserved sneaky nature about him that allows him to bend the rules. He's a Starfleet officer but there are also times that make me wonder if he would make a good Cardassian with the way he calculates sometimes.

I'm not sure about Janeway yet as I'm still watching the first season of Voyager.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Junimaia
I'd say Picard right now simply because he got thrown into a whole bunch of psychological crap, and he still manages to stay a sane and responsible captain. That's strength of character right there.

But I also like Sisko, because he's got this reserved sneaky nature about him that allows him to bend the rules. He's a Starfleet officer but there are also times that make me wonder if he would make a good Cardassian with the way he calculates sometimes.

I'm not sure about Janeway yet as I'm still watching the first season of Voyager.

Every captain has their good and bad attributes. Picard and Kirk were the best. Janeway and Sisko were good too. But if you go by the storylines I would say that Archer was the best. He had the diplomacy and the action down when he needed. He also showed the hard ship that Humans were going through at the time when they started to explore further and further outside of their sol. syst. I would rank him above Janeway and Sisko, but underneath Kirk and Picard.  

vegito61283

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces