Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Risk: The rise of Black Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to... the Twilight Zone!
  Do do do do do do ((the theme song))
  What the heck? This has nothing to with cats.
  ^ True, very true ^
View Results

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:15 pm
PATCHSTAR IF UR READING THIS CAN RUNNINGPAW B IN MOONCLAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:04 am
Hawkpaw glanced around her surrondings, it was the same territory she had always known, nothing had changed... but yet some how it had. A shiver fled down her spine, it felt as if something was stalking her, something gliding with her.

Why had she come out here anyways? There wasn't really any reason, why couldn't she had just asked permission first?

Whatever the reason may be, she couldn't find herself to go back. Someone... or thing perhaps... was calling Hawkpaw, and she had to anwser it.

Hawkpaw returned unmissed, and a bit later three kits were reported missing.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 am
Coldheart sat near the enterence of the nursery, only letting Eagleheart in. Hawkpaw walked up to him, "What happened?"

"Heatherkit, Dreamkit, and Tinykit have gone missing. Only Eagleheart can go in," Coldheart looked down at his daughter. "We're making patrols to find them, you should go on one."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar walked along the border of Moonclan, suddenly she scented Moonclan cats on the snow. She sniffed the snow, tiny foot prints lined the snow, heading deeper into Snowclan territory. "What are kits doing out of camp?" She asked herself.

"What is it Crystalstar?" Halfmoon asked.

"Moonclan kits," She answered. "Somehow they've made it into our territory." She turned to look at her patrol.

"I'll take Poolpaw and Whitelilly with me," Halfmoon said and walked back to get the rest of the patrol who were remarking the border. Crystalstar nodded and waited for a Moonclan patrol to come, they would come soon because these prints were fresh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:19 pm
"Here ill help" Runningpaw said entering the Moonclan camp. "Why?!" hissed Eagleheart. "Because I want to be in moonclan" He replied.  

Dreamerlily

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:07 am
A flash of doubt spread through Hawkpaw. "Um, I'm not sure if I'd be of much help..."

Bearclaw followed the scent of kits, until it lead her to out of SnowClan territory, actually, past any clan's territory. "Would could have possesed them to..." her voice trailed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:35 am
Speckledheart padded through the snowy forest. "s-s-s-so cold!" Speckledheart wasen't looking where she was going, and ran into Bearclaw. "hey!!" She hissed "Sorry!!" Yelped Speckledheart jumping back.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 pm
Once Bearclaw saw who had bumped into her, she relaxed. "That's fine." Bearclaw as one of the few cats to know who Speckledheart really was, most cats went under false names, or pretended that they had nothing to do with ThornClan.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 pm
Speckledheart looked down, "um. . .so what are you doing?" Speckledheart realised that Bearclaw kept looking over at some cat trax in the snow.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 am
(im confuzzled)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am
((Some kits went missing, and crossed over through SnowClan territory and out.))

"Some hiw some MoonClan kits passed through here... where ever they are they've completely left all clan boundries."

eyes flashed open in the dark, Hawkpaw stood up and left the apprentice den, not knowing where her paws were taking her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 am
(Me too...and Lilyfur, remember Patchkit's brothers are named Runningkit and Windkit, so if Runningpaw is in MoonClan, he has to become a warrior before Runningkit and Windkit are made apprentices, and he cannot have the name Runningstream...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 pm
(how about...Runningleaf???)  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 am
(sounds cool...do it! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 am
"Fine then but you should have your warriors ceremony" Eagleheart said Running paw saw he was wispering to a kit (im to lazy to do all the ceremony so...) The kit called the clan meeting (He is sooo cunfuzzled lol) Then Patchkit said "do you promise to defend the warrior code" (I dont know the rest) Runningpaw stuttered "I-I do" As the kit called the rest of the ceremony she said "Your warrior name is Runningleaf" No one cheered him on (Awwwww poor Runningleaf)  

Dreamerlily

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 am
Silvercloud walked into the forest. It had been snowing for a long time. She saw a
flash of lightning. She ran over to see if it caused a fire. Thunder sometimes made
fires. She soon reached the spot where it struck. There was a cat laying down, not
moving. Silvercloud ran up to her. She look familiar. Silvercloud thought that maybe
it was another ThornClan warrior that came to join SnowClan. Silvercloud carried
her to camp and showed her to Smallpaw. Smallpaw carried her away to the medicine cat den.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff