Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
FluffyClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:52 am
Sweetie walked up to everyone; followed by her four (? I think it's four) kits. "Good morning everyone," she purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 am
Mophead awoke, though she couldn't really see through her piles of fur, hoping it was day time she headed out of the den. "Good morning." she replied.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:19 am
" ack! mornin' sweetie, *insert kits names here*" clicker squeaked, tumbling head over heels as sandy fell ontop of him. he pinned her shoulders down as she kicked at his belly. he let go of her shoulders and fell ontop of her as she began tugging on her ears.

(hmmmm, maybe clicker will have a crush on her xd i love making my cats weird)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:45 am
(Maybe....)
"Im Tired" Sandypaw yelped as the still fought "Ok lets rest" said Clicker  

Dreamerlily

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:53 pm
(((what will fluffyclan do? they dont need to hunt and which clan will want TWOLEG territory?? ooh i know,,, Bloodclan! After they come back from the tribe and get a new leader they can fight against fluffyclan! and thats when the clans could come in b/c Fluffyclan cats stink at fightiing.. hmm someone could have a vision.....)))

Emerald walked into FluffyClan's camp. "Good Morning everyone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 am
As Sandy walked away Clicker repeatedly pounced on her tail until she swiped at him. He bounded over to his twolegs house and brought his cat food bowl out. "You hungry?" he asked Sandy, padding over to her.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:22 pm
"Yes" Sandy said as she sat down. She sort of liked Clicker in a friend like way or did she.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 am
"Iiiiick!" Clicker exclaimed, spitting out his canned food. "It's Salmon flavored! I was hoping it would be turkey. You can have it all." He dashed back to his twolegs and returned with another one. He cautiously licked it as Sandy watched, slightly snickering. "Yep! Turkey." Clicker said, curling up next to Sandy, munching on his breakfast.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 am
"Hey" whispered Clicker, licking his whiskers "You said earlier you wanted something to do?" Sandy nodded, looking up from her food. "My twolegs just bought this forest. I'm going there tomorrow. Wanna come?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 am
"Shure" Sandy replied "Sounds like fun" (Yay exploreation)  

Dreamerlily

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:07 pm
(woohooo! were actually doing something! anyone wanna come with us?)
"Great. Tomorrow moring we can go! My twolegs call it a 'summer home', so I'll be there for a few days. Is that ok?" Clicker asked. Sandy nodded, excitment peeking into her eyes. Clicker purred; he would enjoy a week with the pretty and friendly Sandy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Star, Nut, Tiny, Flower, and Stormy snuck out of their twoleg home. Stormy carried Nut and Tiny and Star carried Flower. "Stormy, where do we go now? Out humans are dead and the new owners don't want us." She meowed setting down Flower. Her kits were born just a few days ago, and there twolegs had died this morning.

"I know of some cats that live in the forest, they'll help us." Stormy purred and picked Nut and Tiny back up. Star hesitated, but she trusted her mate with her life. Finally she nodded and picked Flower up. They walked into the forest behind there old home and Stormy showed the way.

Soon Stormy began to slow, Star could smell house cats up ahead. "Panda?" Stormy called behind the fur in his mouth and walked into a hole in a bunch of bushes. Star stared after him and soon followed.

Behind the bushes were cats! Tons of them, talking to each other and wrestling. A black and white cat was walking towards them. Star ran over to Stormy and curled her tail around her three tiny kits.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm
Sandy woke up the next day her twolegs know she some times leaves for a day or two. She ran twards the direction Clicker was. She couldnt wait!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:16 pm
"Hey, Sandy, where are you going?" asked Kipper. She had just come out of her twoleg nest.
"Im 'splorin! Wanna come?" Sandy replied cheerfully.
"Sure, i could use some... 'sploring?" Kipper said questioningly.
"Yeah, come on!!!" Sandy said cheerfully and bounded off. Kipper followed, not knowing what she would find.
((DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH xd ))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 am
"Hi Sandy. Kipper decided to come along?" Clicker asked "Yup" Sandy replied. "Here lets go this way" Kipper suggested. After walking for a little while they had gotten to a place were it snowed! It smelled of cats, but the didnt have twolegs...(You guys know were im goin with this)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff