Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:51 am
Whatev. I don't have a Wii anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 am
Same here. I don't have a Wii, so I don't really care about this game. I did play a bit of Secret Rings. The controls were complicated so I didn't like it.

I hope Black Knight does do well and Sega and Sonic Team don't screw it up, but I want Unleashed way more than any Sonic that is coming out really soon.  

Saleana Faye

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:05 am
I want to get a Wii first.
;o;

DX  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 am
am I the only one with a Wii XD

I found Secret Rings enjoyable, only complaint was going in reverse you couldn't see what was behind you. BUT DAMN SONIC WAS FAST. I think they can pull it off but pretty much agreed by all that the idea of Sonic with a sword sucks  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:07 pm
Meh. Cross your fingers, Wii owners.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 pm
Really now, just because Sonic doesn't seem right with a sword doesn't mean you should shun it. I like games with medieval themes even though the main character doesn't seem well with a sword. I think the idea is pretty cool. I do agree with the masses that Shadow the Hedgehog game was totally pointless to bring out plus he swore a lot which was a BIG turn off for me. Sonic Characters shouldn't swear, they are for all ages. LOL

BTW, there might be a game that you like that I might shun as well so be considerate please? Thnx  

Plight_of_ Dreamz

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 pm
I respect the fact that you're willing to give it a chance.
That does not, however, mean that I have to.

To each their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 pm
~[girlygirl]~
I respect the fact that you're willing to give it a chance.
That does not, however, mean that I have to.

To each their own.

Well said. 3nodding  

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm
First stop shunning Shadow the Hedgehog I liked it
Second i did not like Sonic's first game on the wii much as the storyline was stupid and the controls could have been better
Third I will buy this game when it comes out most likely and also most likely be disappointed as Sonic + Sword sounds like a bad combo but who knows?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 pm
Yes, I am a subsciber to Nintendo Power. Issue 232 was the one with the Sonic and the Black Knight cover. It said how it was supposed to be like Sonic and the Secret Rings because Sonic has to jump into a story book world in that game too. Which also means that characters like Knuckles and Shadow (who also have swords of their own) will be role playing as other characters. Rings come in Bags instead of tv screens. Sonic grinds on ropes, not rails. Sonic can stick his sword into a wall and use it to slide down the wall safely. The sword will never break, for it is a magical, TALKING sword that acts as Sonic's mentor. Which is pretty much the most cliche thing ever. There are also elements that assist Sonic throughout the game, which if looked at closely, are actually winged chao heads. For example, a certain element can be used as a spring. Basically, the story line is that King Arthur has been become evil for some reason, and he became the Black Knight. So, here comes Sonic to the rescue, going through a sh*tload of stages, leveling up hundreds of times, and fighting countless enimies just to rescue a friggin book! Unfortunatley, issue 233 did not have any further information. I hope this helped!  

ChaoticFox9900

ChaoticFox9900

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 pm
I for one am looking forward to the two Sonic games coming out this year. I have just saved up for Sonic Chronicles for the DS, and I am going to get Sonic Unleashed for the Wii at Christmas.
Little known fact: there are two seperate teams working on Sonic Unleashed. One team is working on the 360 and PS3 versions, and the other team is working on the Wii version because of the different control schemes. Which also means that the Wii will have entirely different levels, plus a little surprise that i'm not so sure about myself!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 am
ChaoticFox9900
I for one am looking forward to the two Sonic games coming out this year. I have just saved up for Sonic Chronicles for the DS, and I am going to get Sonic Unleashed for the Wii at Christmas.
Little known fact: there are two seperate teams working on Sonic Unleashed. One team is working on the 360 and PS3 versions, and the other team is working on the Wii version because of the different control schemes. Which also means that the Wii will have entirely different levels, plus a little surprise that i'm not so sure about myself!

Another reason why they have two sperate teams working on Unleashed is because of the Hedgehog Engine. The Hedgehog Engine will make the graphics look amazing (like '06) for the Xbox 360 and Play Station 3. The Wii and the Play Station 2 are going to have the normal Sega Engine making the graphics look like Zero Gravity which are good graphics too. The reason why the Wii and the PS 2 don't get the Hedgehog Engine is because the graphics would be just too good for the those two systems and they would either shut down or blow up. And we don't need that since I'm seeing Wiis for $600 where I live. Also please don't forget about the PlayStation 2. It may not be a Next Gen console but it still gets games.

As for Black Knight: I would probably end up playing it if I did have a Wii because:
A) I'm too much of a Sonic fan
or B.) I want to give it a chance. Sure, it may have a Talking Sword and Sega has admitted to making crappy games but I still want to give a chance. If it sucks, I will be mad that I spent perfectly good money on it, but I'll still play it.  

Saleana Faye

ChaoticFox9900

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 am
Saleana Faye
ChaoticFox9900

Another reason why they have two sperate teams working on Unleashed is because of the Hedgehog Engine. The Hedgehog Engine will make the graphics look amazing (like '06) for the Xbox 360 and Play Station 3. The Wii and the Play Station 2 are going to have the normal Sega Engine making the graphics look like Zero Gravity which are good graphics too. The reason why the Wii and the PS 2 don't get the Hedgehog Engine is because the graphics would be just too good for the those two systems and they would either shut down or blow up. And we don't need that since I'm seeing Wiis for $600 where I live. Also please don't forget about the PlayStation 2. It may not be a Next Gen console but it still gets games.

As for Black Knight: I would probably end up playing it if I did have a Wii because:
A) I'm too much of a Sonic fan
or B.) I want to give it a chance. Sure, it may have a Talking Sword and Sega has admitted to making crappy games but I still want to give a chance. If it sucks, I will be mad that I spent perfectly good money on it, but I'll still play it.

I totally agree with you! The reason I didn't write about the PS2 release is that I had no idea that it existed. I don't have a 360 or a PS3, but having the Wii is all I need. Even though my friend says the PS2 is ancient (which is only because he got the PS3 2 weeks ago) lots of the PS3's games are released on the PS2. Take Rock Band for example. It was released on an older console, but still turned out better than the Wii version!

Sonic and the Black Knight still looks like a great game, and I know I'm gonna buy it cuz like you, I'm a hard-core Sonic fan that hardly ever finds flaws in his games. I only made that one Sonic and the Black Knight review sound so negative becuase its funny when you put logic into his games. I wish to own all 3 of the blue blur's upcoming adventures, and I hope you feel the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 pm
HUUUUUUUWHAAAAAAAAT!!! NEW TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIf7qWtX2aY&eurl

ya know even though Sonic with a sword isn't the best idea, they still make him look awesome with it  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:36 am
well its been a while folks but guess what

NEW TRAILERS

not just 1 but 2 as a matter of fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFA3thiIEzc&eurl=http://www.sonicstadium.org/

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14268379/sonic-the-black-knight-/videos/sonicknight_trailer_011609.html

ok if they are gonna give Sonic a sword, they're at least doing it right, this is turning into something truly epic

OMG GOLD KNIGHT SONIC  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces