Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Snowkit, a deaf Thunderclan kit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 am
surprisingly rabbit isn't as bad as the thunderclan cats say it is, anyway i might want to ask a few questions so they don't suspect anything.Snowkit thought. "Tallstar, why do the cats have such funny names?"
Tallstar purred. "Well, when your under 6 moons old you are a 'kit'. So, for example if your name is Apple, you would be Applekit. Once you reach the important age in every kits life, 6 moons, you become an apprentice. Then you become a 'paw' therefore, Applekit is now Applepaw.
Eventually once you are finished with your apprentice training you become a warrior! Now, a warrior doesn't have a set last part to their name, they are all unique. So Applepaw might become... Applepelt." Tallstar finished.
Wow. Snowkit thought, Tallstar sure puts things differently than Bluestar. I think I'm gonna like it here! Snowkit paused in thought.
Tallstar started. "Dusk.." When Snowkit didn't respond he said it louder "Dusk!'' "Uh.. what? Sorry bout that!" Snowkit stumbled. "Would you like to be part of the clan?"

(((i figured when tallstar eventually gives "dusk" his warrior name it could just be Duskkit. Sorry for the long post!!)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:16 am
((((whoops 4got 2 finish!!))

Tallstar said.  

JellyfishSpine

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:30 am
((lol no problem xd ))
Dusk sprang up from where he was sitting next to Tallstar. "You really mean it? Truly?" Snowkit asked. Tallstar nodded seeming amused. "Oh boy! I'm gonna be part of a clan! No more living on my own! Yay!" Snowkit did a little dance around Tallstar and stopped in from of him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Snowkit said excitedly. Tallstar gave a purr of amusement. "Come now, little one, you must be tired. Lets get you settled in with one of the queens." Tallstar said as he lead Snowkit to the nursery.
((we need to come up with a name for the queen and her kits that Snowkit are gonna be with im just too lazy to think that hard right now xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 am
((okay im on it))
Snowkit followed Tallstar to the nursery. "These are going to be your littermates, I'm sorry they aren't as old as you but they're the only ones we have at the moment! Here's your "foster mother", Rosepetal and her kits are Applekit, Mosskit, and Breezekit."
"Welcome, Dust. Or should I call you DuskKit?"
Snowkit looked up to Tallstar. "It's your choice" Tallstar said
"Thankyou, I'd like that" Said Dustkit
((I think we should call him duskkit now instead of snowkit, but i think starclan should refer to him as snowkit))  

JellyfishSpine

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 am
(yay!! Ok sounds good!!)
"Hi Dustkit! Welcome to Windclan!!" Purred Breezkit. Applekit licked dustkit's side, "I hope you have fun here!" Mosskit purred. "Thankyou!! I'm. . I'm not shure what to do here, but I know I'll try my best to fit in!!!" Purred Dustkit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 pm
So was snowkits name changed to dustkit?  

leafpool24

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:01 am
((yes but starclan still calls him snowkit))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 am
(Wait...is it Duskkit or Dustkit? Cuz Minnowpaw said Dusk, then Eagleheart said both Dusk and Dust, then Cindermoon said Dust...Iz so confoozed!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:07 am
((wait.. no its duskkit. i didnt realize you said dustkit. sorry. also, if it's okay with everyone i was thinking of typing up this story so far and posting it so people can read it though just like a story, its perfectly fine if you think i shouldnt or w/e but it'll give me something to do.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:36 am
(okay...and that's okay that you type it up! i'm fine with that!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:30 am
((oh...i said Dustkit?? Really?? REALLY?? OMJ I SAID DUSTKIT!!!!!
sorry im eatin a candy apple that i madeded biggrin its good...and suggery... xd idk i like both... should we call him Duskkit or Dustkit???))
Dus kit woke up next to his brothers and sisters. I needed a good nights sleep. Dus kit said as he stood up and tottered outside. He saw Tallstar talking to Onewhisker. He padded over to them. "Hi Tallstar. Onewhisker."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:58 pm
(i think it should be duskkit)
(and is he still deaf or did that change too?)  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 pm
((nope, he can hear now!!!!!! GO BARTON!!!!!!! *high fives Dreamerlily*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 am
(Wooooo BARTON their flag has a LEAF on it)  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:15 am
((just like CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items