Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
The Role-Player Listings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clouds Panties

Dapper Raider

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm
Clouds Panties[18][Fluid][L - 8 yrs][1x1, Group, Forum, PM][Switch][Forum, PM, IM][PM]
[Original (all kinds, NO TWILIGHT)]
[Final Fantasy VII (Cloud, Zack, Reno)]
[Kingdom Hearts (Zexion, Demyx)]
[Gravitation(Tohma)]
[Tales of the Abyss(Luke, Guy)]
[Bleach]
[Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (Ryoji Mochizuki, Minato Arisato)]
About: I'm willing to give almost any storyline a shot! I like to RP but sadly don't get the chance very often. I haven't done any Bleach yet, but I love it, so I'm willing to try! I am the Grammar Police so I only do really, REALLY literate. If the story is good, I'm open to new roles, but I listed the ones I do best/most often for convenience. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:31 am
wickeddelight[28][F][Writer i.e. Advanced, 6 years][1x1 email explicit sex co-write a novel][equal, I don't do D/s. Although I like scenarios where I am a pet loved and respected by my owner, or an employee of a cool nobleman or other leader.][email I DO NOT PLAY ON GAIA NO PG-13 BULLSHIT!][PM]
[Original Only, prefer MPREG, masculine hermaphrodites (no boobs) may be substituted for actual males, Furry/magic, sci-fi are all cool, incest is fine. No non-con, domination, horror, or tragedy.]
About: Basically I am looking for someone interested in co-writing original gay romantic erotica. After it's written we could post it to an archive for comments or publish it on Lulu or something. Please no elves or vampires. x_X Character-wise, I want to play opposite a slender pale man with long black hair, and I really appreciate an RPer who can make their character sound arch and eloquent. I will play pretty much any appearance, I'm not so good at playing a personality different from my own though. I suck at being dominating or submissive because I'm neither. Anyway PM me if you want to pitch me a story idea or hear what ideas I have.  

wickeddelight

wownewusername

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 pm
[xx_CrazyyLoraZombe][15][Female][L-N-Two Years][1x1, Groups][Switch, uke.]
[Forums, private messages, instant messages]
[Aim: PokeyoutoDeath, YIM: CrazyxChipmunk, Email: CrazyxChipmunk@yahoo.com]

[Orignal♥]
[Yami no Matsuei]
[Nabari no Ou]
[Cain Saga/Godchild]
[Yuyu Hakusho]
[Monochrome Factor]
[Etc.. just ask me if I know it.]
About: Hi~~!! :333 I am looking for a roleplay partner with good grammar and spelling, no one is perfect, for sure I'm not. I am also looking for someone in a nearby time zone and is on often enough for us to at least answer each a few times a day. Anyways I like literacy, no one liners and I can give pretty long answers but I extremely comfortable with a paragraph or two. Im pretty much open to any idea, I discovered how to roleplay smut just.. a month ago? x; Umm.. so far I have yet to reach a limit. o _ o Nothing too violent please. ;D Anyways.. if you wanna roleplay, just private message me, or message me on one of my instant messengers or email.
Oh yea and! If you're not satisfied with some things in my replies please do tell me. x; If you have a problem with me tell me outright! > x < If you want to stop the roleplay cause you just plain dislike me or my roleplaying then tell me, dont just stop replying. If you want to start something new then tell me, chances are I'll love you enough to start a new roleplay. High chances mind you. ;P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 pm
Leila Equinox[15][Female][L-N/L-A : 4Y][Any][Switch][PM/Forum/E-Mail/IM][PM]
[Original]
[DeathNote]
[Kingdom Hearts]
[Final Fantasy VII/X/X-2/XII]
[FullMetal Alchemist]
[Ouran High-School Host Club / Ouran Koukou Host Bu]
[Yu-Gi-Oh!]
[Naruto]
[Dragonball / Dragonball Z]
[Beyblade]
[Crossovers]
[Most other things too, if you run it by me and I'm farmiliar with the story, I'm in!]

About : So... My name's Leila, I'm 15 and I'm from liverpool in the UK. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplay. I love to write and I love watching characters develop so I'm really looking for a RP partner who can challenge me, and who makes me need to REALLY think about what I'm going to say next.  

Lady _A N T H R A C I S

Lithi-Yum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 pm
Lithi-Yum [18] [Female] [Advance-10+ Years] [Any] [Switch] [Email/IM/PM] [AIM: DollofLithium , MSN: TheBobDisease@hotmail.com , Email: Lithium_rainbow@yahoo.com] [Original]

About: I'm generally new to professionally RPing on Gaia's Forums.
I love RPing, it's one of my favorite things to do,
especially if it is Yaoi couples. I'm an advanced literate RPer,
I've been RPing since I was 8 but I've only been
Advanced-Literate for about 3-4 years now.

I'm looking for a partner that is active, and wont mind RPing through messengers or email.

If you're interested in starting an RP, feel free to contact me! :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:55 pm
    SuPeR jAiiL;; SeXcI jAiiL
    User Image

Red D e a db e a r[17][Male][Advance-3+ Years][1x1, Groups][Uke][Forums][PM]
    [Loveless, Blood +, Black Cat, Resident Evil, Burst Angel, BECK, Heroes.]
    About: Hi! Ummm I'm just looking for someone who is at least Literate! I don't really care for the flashy post...I don't think a post needs all that! Thats practically all. Just PM me if you want to rp!!

TAKE ME BACK TO SUPER JAiL
    I HAD SEX WITH THE WARDEN.

1PMF

wyt noiz

King Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm
Mayhem in Monochrome[17][F][N-L-6][1x1, group if really interested][Uke preferred, but can play others][Forums, PM][PM]
[Final Fantasy VII (Cid x Vincent)]
[Vampire x Vampire]
[Photographer x Model]
[Student x Student]
[Teacher x Teacher]
[Knight x Prince]
[Band Mate x Band Mate]
[Suggestions?]
About: Looking for someone with interesting characters and who can post more than one sentence per reply. I am literate, and a bit of a grammar nazi, but I will try not to yell at you (or type in all caps) unless I cannot understand what you are trying to say. If I haven't scared anyone off (I've been told I radiate evil vibes xD), PM me for more details! Though I only have one series listed, I may do more if you bring any to my attention... or I may not. x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Senwyn[17][F][L 6 years][Any][Seme][Forum/PM][Pm]
[Series Of Interest]
[Original]
I've never roleplayed series before, but I would be interested in trying the following:
[Kingdom hearts (probably Axel)]
[Death note]
[Ouran host club]
[Vocaloid (I would love to do a Len/Kaito rp)]

About: Hi! I'm 15 and I live near london in the UK. When it comes to roleplaying, I am very literate but I haven't taken part in many rps requiring advanced play, so I've yet to develop my skills enough to happily churn out long posts. Because of that I would be interested in advanced players who would like to do one on ones, as it would offer a challenge, but if you are a semi literate rper, I will be just as happy. I enjoy trying out different personalities and different backgrounds, and similarly I am also willing to try out semes or ukes, though I have a preference for semes.  

Senwyn

Manalio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm
KeyOfTime[14][Female][RP-Level-L Five Years Plus on other Sites.][Any][Uke][Forum/PM/IM][PM]
[TeacherxTeacher]
[StudentxStudent]
[TeacherxStudent]
[Twinest]
[Incest]
[Mpreg]
[Magic]
[Monochrome Factor]
[ETC. Just Tell me and I'll give you my opinion]
About:
I'm just looking for a roleplaying partner, I'm Not looking for anything of the 'godly' level of roleplaying, just something nice with correct Grammar and Spelling. Typos are fine; seeing I like to rush too when typing. Oh And if you're IMrping or PM rping, you're gonna have to be near my time zone or be willing to rp carefully.
If you don't like anything that I might do, inform me right away. Oh and Warning. I ramble when you get me at wrong time.

^^'

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 pm
Username[16][feMale][L-N/A-4years][Any][Switch][Forum, PM, Hotmail, Aim, Text][PM]
[original]
[Kingdom Hearts]
[Final Fantasy]
[Deathnote]
[Anything]
About: I will RP just about anything, and anyone from any series. Unless it involves a shitty book series(twilight).
Lets see. My RP style varies depending on how interested in the story line i am and who i happen to be roleplaying with. I also tend to do waht i call teacher writing where i help beginners advance their writing technique.
The way i speak out of character is VERY different then when i roleplay.
Hmm I am good with both yaoi and yuri, but i am better at yaoi.
Currently im into anthro/mimi(animal features) And sometimes gore and kink things. I try everything once before knocking it.
I also enjoy writing fluff too :3

Favorite pairings vary.
Axel/Roxas
Axel/Zexion
Riku/Zexion
Roxas/Zexion
Riku/Axel
mmm pretty much any kh pairing.
Zack/Cloud/Sephiroth
Reno/Anyone
Cloud/Anyone
Usually stuck on FF7 :3

Dressing the post up excessivly destracts from the post.  

ToasterRabbit

Zyxell

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:23 am
Zyxell[16][Female][L-N(usually)/L-A-4Y][1x1/Small group][Switch][PM/AIM/Email][PM]
[DeathNote]
[SoulEater]
[Ouran High-School Host Club]
[Kingdom Hearts]
[FMA]
[FF (pm for #s)]
[More I cant think of..]
[Crossovers]
[Original, Just about anything again just Pm with Ideas or info.]
About: Hello! Umm well I really enjoy roleplaying and I'm looking to better myself. I'm usually as Novice type player but I try to get as much out as I can and I'll give you as much as you give me. I'm kinda a grammar Nazi when it comes to RP. I enjoy both Fluff and Smut. Shota and regular Yaoi!

I'm looking for someone of my level or higher to help make me a bit more Advanced. I'm also looking for someone who is active. Because I'm not always on Gaia I need someone for messengers and things too.

I'm also open to new things so Contact me if you'd like to RP! Thanks and I hope to get a partner! C:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 am
-Nymphalidae- No 17[20][F][9 years][Semi-Para or Para, 1x1 or Small Group][Uke (but open to try Switch)][PM/MSN][PM Prefered, or E-mail]
[Dragonball/Z]
[Gundam Wing]
[Gurren Lagann]
[One Piece]
[More, but can't think of them at the moment]
[Crossovers are fine, Original not prefered but I could be talked into it]
About: I just recently started RPing again. I can be a little lazy sometimes, but I'll try my best. I'm a stickler for character development. Fluff is absolutely fine too, of course.

I may add more series to my list soon, but for now what I have up is what I'm looking for. I tend to be the submissive type, but I could learn to rp as a more dominant character. I just need a bit more practice.

Keep in mind I may get busy from time to time; I'm a college student, and there will be times where I'll have to put schoolwork before roleplaying. But I'll try to be as dedicated as possible. smile Thanks.

I edited the 'smut' part out of your post. Please keep all conversation regarding such things between you and your RP partner. :]

-Drakie Cakie

MorrieNymph

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Galythia[14][Female][L-N/A-5yrs.][1x1, Group][Switch][PM/Forum/E-Mail][PM]

[A Promise of Romance]
- Edward/Satsuki

[Code Geass]
- Lelouch/Suzaku

[D.Gray-Man]
- Lavi/Allen

[Hana Kimi]
- Umeda/Akiha
- Umeda/Anyone Other Guy

[Heart no Kuni no Alice]
- Elliot March/Ace
- Julius Monrey/Ace
- Boris Airay/Julius Monrey

[Hetalia]
- Alfred (US)/Arthur (UK)
- Antonio (Spain)/Romano (South Italy)
- Ludwig (Germany)/Gilbert (Prussia)
- Gilbert (Prussia)/Matthew (Canada)

[Invisible Boy (Toumei Shounen)]
- Yuushi/Nagi
- Akira/Yuushi
- Takaya/Satsuki

[Kuroshitsuji]
- Sebastian/Ciel
- Sebastian/William T. Spears

[Only the Ring Finger Knows]
- Yuichi/Wataru

[Original ♥]
- I like really olden stuff, like Victorian London times with Knights and Princes

[Ouran High School Host Club]
- Hikaru/Kaoru
- Kyoya/Tamaki

[Sherlock Holmes]
- Holmes/Watson

[There's more, I just can't think about it. Tell me about something and ask if I know it!]

About: I'm literate and quite a grammar Nazi, though I usually won't correct you unless I sense that you would actually care and not take it personally. I'm looking for someone who is creative (that's not necessary, but that would be nice) and can definitely post more than four or five sentences per reply. I hope to find someone that is not afraid to experiment with stuff within the RP (ask for forgiveness, not permission!) and that moves the story forward. I'm open to almost anything within my RPs, otherwise I wouldn't even be in it. I'm quite flexible and tolerant of most things, so don't be afraid to share ideas! I hope that I didn't scare anyone off... hehe... xD

RP Sample: Hope you like it~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 pm
Serph Enigma[20][male][L-B-2 years][1x1, Group][Switch][forum][PM]
[Series Of Interest]
YuYu hakusho (hiei x kurama)
Gundam seed (kira x athrun)
Code Geass R2 (Lelouch x Rolo)
[Original]
Loveless (youji & natsuo)
Loveless (Ritsuka & Seimei)

About: at the moment I'm looking for a roleplaying partner, who has Experiance with with correct Grammar and Spelling. as also i have to develop my roleplaying skills so i can reply to long posts. if anyone is interested on opening a Roleplay , feel free to pm me  

Serph Enigma

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 am
xxforever_deathxx[16][F][L-N-5 years][1x1][Switch][Forums/Pm][PM]
[~Anime~]
[Loveless]
[Fushigi Yugi]
[Final Fantasy 7]
[Kingdom Hearts]
[Yu Yu Hakusho]
[DeathNote]
[Wolf's Rain]
[Yami No Matsuei]
[Ikoku Irokoi Romantan]
[Junjou Romantica]
[Papa to KISS IN THE DARK]
[yami no Matsuei]
[Ai no Kusabi]
[More, just ask]
[Some movies, ask about it]
[Maybe Original, must be interesting]
[Find more here.]
About: There really isn't much to talk about besides the fact that I am extremely bored and seeking a good roleplayer. I like those that can keep me interested in the roleplay and keep my coming back for more yet love those who challenge my mind and keep me guessing. I am seeking people who can give me more than just a paragraph, who can create a well rounded character and who just loves roleplaying.
I have no restrictions, besides Gaia's own, and have many plots up my own sleeves once I start thinking on it. I love having fun and a enjoy people who keep me active within the roleplay and take up parts of the work load when it comes to plotting.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff