Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
How did you find out about D.Gray-man? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Imaginary Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:42 pm
A new member at another website I frequent mentioned that it was their favorite anime. I got curious, so I looked into it. Now I enjoy it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 pm
I was on some forum, and the anime of the month was D. Grey-Man. And I really needed a new anime to get hooked onto so I gave it a shot, and I've been hooked ever since. ^_^  

moondemon1031

Prince Koby

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:10 am
ITS BECAUSE OF THE TYKI!!!!!!!!! adn i keep watching it because i love the noah family's......."moments?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am
xXKeeperOfTheDarknessXx
ITS BECAUSE OF THE TYKI!!!!!!!!! adn i keep watching it because i love the noah family's......."moments?"

like when http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwVQs2l5KQ  

xXishi-kunXx

Elswood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:40 pm
Ah, I first started reading D.Gray Man because my older brother liked it. We have similar taste, so I figured I would like it too, and I do. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:11 pm
I got it from my friend. he suddenly started talking about D. gray man and i didnt know what he talkin ta me.  

Gaara_E_emily

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm
one of my friends showed it to me  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:18 pm
My friend (on here Kosuki Rizu, I call her Rizu-san) found the manga in Barns & Nobel and told me about it. Before I knew it I was searching all over the internet to watch the anime &, like Rizu predicted, my favorite character wound up being Kanda. (the most awesome character smile )  

ShamiraStrider

Stubborn Werewolf

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

mittens_220

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm
My brother was reading it and decided to show my sis and I the two page picture of Allen after he got Crown Clown. Before that, he showed me the page when Allen's Innocence gave way during the Suman ark. Then he said that me and my sis should read it.

Now both of us are even bigger fans of DGM than him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am
my couzin was watching a episode and i thought it looked rly cool so i searched up dgray man and i loved it  

allenwalker94

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amberfire365

Friendly Explorer

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 am
I was looking for something new to read because I did not want to do my homework at the moment and I came across D. Gray Man earlier, but I did not decide to read it, so I said to my self " What the hell, let me see what this manga is" and then I got hooked after reading the first chapter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:29 pm
I first heard of it from Tyki Miku{Thank you! n.n}
But I wasn't fully persuaded to watch it until my friend recommended it as well. I'm glad I decided to. biggrin  

xi-kwoo

Pudding McMuffin

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm
I met a person on YouTube who is a Lavi fanboy, so I asked him who the character was, and he told me who he was and what series he was from.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Oh, thats easy! xD I got into DMG through my Friend Brianna and Sammi-San! ^_^ The started Cosplaying themselves as Kanda (Brianna though I swear shes a female Komui! SP?), and my friend Sammi-San is Allen. I asked them who they were and they mega face-palmed while explaining to me the glories of Golems and such. xD Now I'm the Lavi fangirl so now they call me Lavi. sweatdrop We always get real caught up in them.  

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers