Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 am
(( Wait I though Moonflower was the anxious one. Why did Moonstorm rush to you?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 am
(lol, fine by me!)
Coldheart sat next to his mate and kits, thinking of somehow he could get them to leave. "Vinefrenzy, please! I'll come with you, we could leave right now." Vinefrenzy shook her head, not looking at her mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainpool looked down at Patchkit, StarClan, is it time? She asked to her ancestors. She had a feeling that it wasn't, not yet at least. She sighed and looked down at her kit. "No, Eagleheart is not our leader. She first has to visit the MoonTree." She explained to Patchkit. "Now go back into the nursery!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar gathered her warriors, all ready to leave for the gathering. She turned to Foxpelt, "Keep the clan safe." She mewed and with a filck of her tail they were off.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 am
(yay! we now have a faja!! And ya, moonflower, your anxious, but moonstorm is anxious for a differen't reson, if she can sense her mate, then that means he is either comeing back, or his clan is planing something!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 am
((ooooh ok! I get it!))

Moonflower was about to walk tword Eagleheart when Moonstorm appeared. Fox-dung! She cursed to herself. She still needed to talk to Eagleheart. But would Eagleheart ever be alone? She would just have to wait and see.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 am
(Oh! *raises hand* yes...Crystalstar. *says in a super fast voice* "Coldheart can come back to MoonClan!" (Sorry, i just finished watching Over the Hedge! ^.^))

Coldheart hissed, "Fine, if you want to watch our kits die in battle then stay here. I'm going back to my old clan, back to MoonClan." He hissed to Vinefrenzy. He turned and walked out of camp, making sure no one was following him. He raced towards the MoonClan camp, hoping to get there before they could leave for the gathering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainpool watch her kits walked back towards the nursery. She sighed and followed them too. Suddenly a strange scent came from towards the enterence. Rainpool turned to see a white tom walk into the camp. She hissed, but somehow he seemed familiar, like she knew him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 am
((lol, yea whee ))
"How close do you think they are, Moonstorm." Eagleheart asked worriedly. "They're probably attacking because they know we dont have a leader."  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:45 am
Moonflower turned her head tword the entrence. Who's that? She was to anxious to do anything other than think that. She desided she didn't care if Moonstorm was talking to Eagleheart. She rush to her. "Eagleheart I think something going to happen to the clans!" She blurted out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 am
((lol, yea whee ))
"How close do you think they are, Moonstorm." Eagleheart asked worriedly. They're probably attacking because they know we dont have a leader. Just as she finished the sentance she stiffened, she smelled Fireclan. Moonflower interupted. "I think something is going to happen to the clans!" Oh no, the warning came too late. "Protect the kits and elders!" She yowled as loud she could, making the clan stop in their tracks and look at her. "I scent Fireclan intruders." That got the clan going. Cindermoon and Riverrock shuffled the kits into the nursery and standed guard. Cherrypaw, Cloudpaw, and Flamepaw guarded the elders den, Stormpaw, Goldenpaw and Crowpaw protected the Medicine cat den with Dapplewing and the remaining cats surrounded the entrance waiting for the intruders. As soon as she saw the first warrior she pounced. She wrestled with the warrior and soon had him pinned down. She expected to see the clearing full of screaming and wrestling cats but she was the only one who was breathing heavy.
"Where is the rest of Fireclan?" She hissed in the warrior's ear. "Who are you? Why are you here?" The warrior was gasping for breath.
"I'm...i'm...Coldheart. Im here to...warn you." Coldheart said gasping for air. Eagleheart relaxed her grip slighly.
"Warn us of what?" Eagleheart hissed.
(Your turn Crystalstar!!)  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 am
Moonflower sniffed Coldheart. "You aren't a Fireclan. No... I don't recognise your sent. It's not a clan's sent. Atleast not one I've smelled." Then a thought hit her. "Your not... Thornclan, are you?" Coldheart nodded. "That's why I have come. Thornclan is planning to take over the forest!" All the cats gasped. I knew it! I knew we would be attacked!"Starting with Fireclan, right? Then the rest. We need to stop this before it get's out of Fireclan taretory. If we don't, who knows how far it could go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm
(hey, I can rp as Moonstorm for now K Eagleheart?)
Moonstorm stiffened, there. . .lying under Eagleheart was Coldheart. No. . . Thought Moonstorm It can't be. . . Coldheart is a treator. . .he left moonclan and vowed never to return! Then Coldheart looked over at Moonstorm, and stiffened. Then looked back at Eagleheart. Coldheart. . .did you come back to me?  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 pm
((ok everyone, make your way over to the gathering. ThornClan members, you too!))

Blackberry crouched in the bushes, folowed by the rest of ThornClan. She and Rainstar were giving out oreders. "Ok, go for the leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, she explained, pointing them out, we want to leave these clans in no hope for leadership"

((I can't beleive I just typed that))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:28 pm
Cindermoon stiffly walked out of the medicen cat den. Patchkit? Patchstar? Cindermoon looked over and saw Patchkit wrestiling with Rainpools tail. Cindermoon shook her head, I have to keep focused or else someone will notice Cindermoon looked over and saw that cats were getting ready to leave. The kits were being pushed into the nursery, along with the elders. Then she heard the whisper, "Thornclan is trying to take over" "They can't do that! The clans have been here since The leaders where apprentices." "I know! but will we be able to stop them" "Alone we can't" "What?!? I'm not working with that Fireclan!" Cindermoon lifted her head up Thornclan? Moonstorm worriedly gathered up stray kits. Cherrykit and Goldenkit raced over to Cindermoon. "Mother can we fight in the battle? Please! We might never get the chance again!" Goldenkit Cried. Cindermoon abruptly came to her senses then "You absaloutly may NOT!!!" Cindermoon then pushed both her kits toward the nursery. "Mama!!! We want to fight to!!" Mewed Cherrykit "No way! This battle is to scary for you two to join in!" Hissed Cindermoon. Cherrykit rose her head defiantly "I heard that Thornclan are useing thier kits, so if they can fight why can't we?!" Cindermoon gave a defining hiss. "If you two EVER say you want to fight before I think your ready! I will claw both your ears off!! I don't care if the other clan is useing kits! That just shows how PATHETIC they are!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cindermoon was steming so badly that Cherrykit and Goldenkit backed up into the nursery. Cindermoon was glade they were about to go to battle, she was furious! Cindermoon turned around and saw that white cat looking at her. What does he have issues with his eyes or something! Cindermoon was about to storm over and ask him what his problem was. But then Eagleheart gave a warning yowl that they were about to head out.
(lalalaloooong!! tehe 4laugh !!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:03 pm
Coldheart glanced at Cindermoon, she looked a bit like him, but mostly Moonstorm. He turned and saw Moonstorm staring at him. "Moonstorm?" He asked quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar sniffed the air, there was FireClan scent in the air, but yet it wasn't FireClan. Then she thought back to the rouges. ThornClan! She yowled and her clan turned to face her. "Prepare for a fight!" She jumped and ran to the front of her clan. I'm sorry, StarClan, but we must fight! She prayed to her ancestors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The white tom mewed 'Moonstorm', and suddenly it hit Rainpool. "Coldheart?" She asked and walked over to the tom. It was him! Rainpool was just a kit when he left the clan, promising never to come back.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff