11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:30 pm
Saleana Faye
~[girlygirl]~
Saleana Faye
I still play this game today. I was playing it not too long ago with my mom on 2 Player Mode. Let's just she's evil and kept killing me.

xD
Wow.
Your mom beats you at that game.
That's sad.

No, I'm just messing.
biggrin

LOL. Yeah I know. I kept dying to my mom. But she kept hitting the B button so every like 10 seconds I'd hearing "Yeah!" then "Ouch NO!!" and then it's "MOM STOP HITTING THE B BUTTON." It get really annoying when you hear "Yeah!" every 10 seconds. Or "Just wait a Minute," or or the one I hear the most "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Or I just get really mad and Homing Attack her then I hear "SONIC!!!" Then I sit there confused and yell at the game that I'm Shadow or Metal. But by the end of Two-Player mode with my mom, I really hate Amy.
rofl
Funniest story ever.
xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 am
SA2B is my favorite Sonic game- the storyline was fairly good and I like how you could be both Hero and Dark. And it's the first game Shadow came about biggrin  

amysaurus07

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:37 pm
amysaurus07
SA2B is my favorite Sonic game- the storyline was fairly good and I like how you could be both Hero and Dark. And it's the first game Shadow came about biggrin

Aww Shadow. Heroes may have introduce me to him, but this game just made him my favorite character in the Sonic The Hedgehog Series... sorry Tails. You got replaced.

Shadow always reminds me of the Tragic Hero. It's like his life was crap. G.U.N shoots his best friend, he gets frozen for 50 years, Eggman frees him, he tries to blow up the world, ends up saving it and DIES!!!!!! Then he comes back not knowing what happened to him in Heroes. By the end, I really feel sorry for Shadow. I actually have a Shadow the Hedgehog plushie and I sleep with him every night... and it shows. His eyes are fading off and the bottom of his one shoe is ripped. I still love him though.

And if you are wondering on how Heroes was the game that introduce me to Shadow it's because I lived in a box. The newest game system I had when Adventure 2 came out was The Super Nintendo, my Gameboy Color and The Sega Genesis. I barely knew who Knuckles was until I started babysitting a kid with a Xbox that had Heroes. Heck, I didn't know Sonic was still around until I started babysitting.

And...Yeah. That's my story sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image

Ahhhh... SA2B. My favorite. heart

User Image  

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 pm
I've played a bit of SA2B, but I prefer the Dreamcast version. I'm classic I can't help it. Not to mention the graphics and gameplay just look smoother in Dreamcast. Not bashing, just putting out my opinion. Love the game itself and the Chao system was much better. In Sonic Adventure I never really raised Chao, but I started raising in SA2 it was so fun!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:03 am
I'd have to say that SA2B is my favorite Sonic game. It was one of the games that got me into Sonic and it remained my fave even today. I never had a Dreamcast since I was raised with Mario so I don't know what the major changes are between the two is. I'll always love it even though I should stay away from 2 player mode when playing with a certain someone in this guild. coughimnotgoingtosayanynamescough. sweatdrop  

Stan Kurogane

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:29 pm
I now own a Dreamcast. Yeah the graphics and gameplay were smoother.

When I first played the Dreamcast one, I was in the first Tails stage and I notice Big in a cell. Just randomly there. Kinda makes me sad that they took the random Big appearances out of the GameCube one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 am
~[girlygirl]~
User Image
Rolling around at the speed of sound.
I got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow!
Can't stick around, have to keep moving on.
Guess what lies ahead? Only one way to find out!

Wait.
How do you do that thing with the Chaos drowning in the ground?
o_o

You need to pick sonic or shadow. go to the normal chao garden.
go to the corner between the mountain and the grass where there is a leafy plant. face the water and jump-dash untell you are off the island. the camera will be stuck in the corner. to unstick the camera go out of the sky.
then do whatever. when you come back all if not most of the chao will be swimming in the ground. the others well...... i dont know but i think they will be walking on air.  

Davis0123

Overly Epux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 pm
best game eva!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:52 pm
Yeah this is my all time favorite sonic game. The chao were etremely addicting but it was fun playing the karate tournament lol.  

Novatechfx Warrior

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces