Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Tami's plot thread (on hold for now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 am
Sounds great! We never did get to rp their learning to fly^^I can set something up and then fling you a link  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:02 am
The girl in my sig might be a good friend for him. ^_^ She's really nice, but a complete klutz on the ground.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 am
Sure, he'd probably get a kick out of that. xD Would you like to set something up, or should I?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:15 pm
I'd like to offer up:

Akiilani "Lani" for some foal rp if you're still rp'ing him as a colt: Lani has 2 wind sisters and is (sometimes) envious of their wings...it would be interesting for the little spazz to rp with a foal with more than 2 wings! XDD (I consider her my border collie on caffeine if that helps with personality any lol!)

And:

Aleksei for future adult rp ^^ She considers herself a 'protector' of the innocent, even if that means slaying the evil. XDD

Click!  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:40 pm
Foal rp sounds good, I always like rping Alex in his foal stage^^ And her personality could help bring him out of his shell a bit.
Would you like to set this one up? I'm a little busy atm but I'll reply^^

And I'm definately interested in future adult rp with Aleksei. I read your rp entry, and think that it could be quite interesting if Alexiel ever decided to go on a revenge sort of quest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 pm
-grins- That would be wonderful! biggrin Here is the link for Lani and Alex: Click

Just PM me sometime when you wanna rp Aleksei and Alexiel (I love how their names are similar! If you put an 'el' on Leksei's name, it would be the same! XD) I also think that if something worked out plotwise and we decided to breed them, their kids would be -amazing- XDD  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Sure^^ Currently I've sort of applied for a position in a plot thread, but there are several other soquili looking at the same thing so I'll have to see what happens with that before going into any adult rp with Alex. But I definately agree, if they did have kids, it would be pure smex. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 pm
I have a plot idea. I'll PM you and Sil a link to the private thread when I get more details ironed out in my head if you both agree to it. x3

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:34 pm
Akecheta is here and open for rp! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 pm

User Image

I think Kaidus would work well with Akecheta. She's newly grown and still prone to letting her temper fly at the slightest things. Kai does have a sensible head on her shoulders and doesn't let anyone get in her way. Maybe they could but heads at first but develop a friendship between them?

I do have to say, he's a gorgeous stallion. I love his colors.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 am
User Image

Okay Alex's plot has been somewhat updated and I am looking for a mare to help him see a brighter future/kick some sense into his head. Please see his plot on the first page for details.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image

I know she really isn't anything special but I would like to push Fearthainn in your direction. He needs to fight of his demons and she needs to break away from seeing everything in black and white. She is a positive personality but she is also very logical. She has a thurst for knowledge and may learn a thing or two from Alex. Let me know if you are interested. If not I completely understand. [=[/size]

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 pm
Aya has an angelic feel about her. She always wants to 'fly' ( runs really fast then jumps down hills and such :3 ) and loves to race things and become stronger and better in herself. She is kind and a gentle mare- but one that can tell you a thing or two when you get too high on your porch.

image: [x]

Her temper is : Angelic

She has acquaintances but not necessarily friends.. More mares than stallions so i'd like for her to meet up with stallions.

She always looks at the finer things in life and takes things for what they are and what they can be than the worst. Looking to the bright side she rarely has enemies for this reason. She likes to make new friends but is a very free like spirited horse.

Akecheta~ maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 pm
If the teacher plot is still open I would like to throw Wystan on the table. He is a very observant soquili and takes great pride in that skill, which he uses to solve cases and mysteries.

His mother was a story teller in a way, so many of the stories that she told him as a foal, have been retained, and are ready to use at a moment's notice.

If the teacher plot is not open or Wystan does not fit, could they meet and become friends? It would be interesting since he is best friends with Ainn's sister and his mother was/is Ainn's mentor and friend.

Well thanks for your time,
Thalea
:}

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 pm
HOMG BABIES!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! ALEX IS A DADDY NOW!!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff