Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm
(you're going to show me some fighting moves ^.^)

Star walked over to Shadow, "Hey, are you going to show me some moves?" Star bounced up and down like a kit. Shadow nodded and they headed for the exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:13 pm
(hehe! Like my new sig?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 pm
YES! its amazing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 pm
hehe! Oh yah I cat finally get pix's on my messages!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 pm
User Imagethis is Sun of glowing embers:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:20 am
Cools!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:54 am
Hmm confusing! To-be = apprentice, correct?

My name shall be............ Mist of Tumbling Waters (Mist)

pic = http://www.4asap.org/grey_kitten.jpg just with bright blue eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:05 pm
(the voices are telling me to kill all of you... jk!)
Shadow was showing fighting moves to Star.
(pointless!)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 pm
(hehe!! I have other cool sig's to!!! This is just the first one!!)
(Ok mist let me just get you down!! And yes a to-be is an apprentis, easy way to remember is, "Yes im a to-be, to-be a Prey-hunter!"hehe!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:14 pm
(GAH!!!!!!! gonk the avatar series is over AND WE STILL DON"T KNOW WHERE ZUKO"S MOTHER IS!!!!!!!!!!)
(It doesn't seem like its over! It just can't end....UGH!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:35 pm
Sun woke up in the morning to the sun shining straight in her face. "Mmmga! Good morning Tribe of shining light!" Sun purred to herself. She then got up, shook out her fur, and headed down the tree. Let's see first things first, time to go visit the kit-mother cave, to see if there are any new arivals. Sun padded over to the tangled root's and bushes. Sun crawled under the lip of the roots, and stood up inside the warm milky den. Sun walked around sniffing the kit's and mothers, they were all still asleep. Ok then, there are no new arivals today, so I better go talk to the guardians before I go to get something to eat. Sun crawled back out of the Kit-mother's cave, and troted over to the entrance of the camp. Sun nodded to the sleepy Cave-guards, and made the turn to go to the Pool of never ending light. Sun slowed down to an even pace, so she could enjoy the morning scenery. The tabby she-cat turned the last corner and padded up to the Guarians. "Good morning you two!! Any important news you have to give me today?" Purred sun. "No, nothing as usual, I think the tribe cat's know enough to stay away from the pool." Chuckled one of the guardians, the other one flexed his claws, with a cat grin stretching across his face. Sun sighed "You two!" She scolded. THe cat's gave a murrow of laughter as she padded past them. Well, as long as I'm here, I should talk with The tribe that burns up high, to see if there is any omens on the way. Sun padded up to the lake and bent her head as she approched. "I am Sun of glowing embers, healer of Tribe of shining light, I have come to talk to my ancestors and teachers, The tribe that burns up high!" Sun lapped some water, and the coolness spread over her. . .
(hehe! Time to bring up an aqward past!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:37 pm
Lunar trotted outside, ready for some hunting. Her coat was covered in leaves and mud, blending in with the surrondings. Keeping low to the ground, she stalked through out the under growth.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:39 pm
Sun woke up to a shining forest, a soft sun like glow covered everything. Sun stretched, then troted over to a clearing, let's see it looks like I ended up somewhere else, hmm... let's find the pool! Sun wandered around, then spotted a cat sitting on a rock. "Hey! Hello, do you know where the pool of never ending light is? I think I got lost on the way here." The cat turned, and sun froze. "What? Are you. . .Is it?. . .Stone on steaming earth?" Stone looked at Sun. "S-s-sun!" Stone leaped down, and raced over to sun. "Stone, I thought? Where have you been! You disapeared years ago! And I never saw you with. . . Stone? Do you walk with the Tribe that shings up high now?" Stone looked down. "Sun I'm sorry, I tried to get back to the tribe of shining light, but I drowned in a flood. . ." Sun looked at stone. "Stone what happened?" Stone looked up, "I ran away when you became healer. . .I wanted to be with you, but i knew that you could never have been with me, because the Tribe come's first." Sun licked Stone's nose. "oh stone! I wish you told me that before you ran away! We could have still been together! I mean, we had our whole lives to be together, that didn't mean that the tribe would have suffered." Stone sighed, "That's what occured to me a cuple day ago. . .but like I said, when I tried to come back, I got caught in a flood." Sun rested her tail on stone's shoulder. "But now your with the tribe that shining's up high, and I will be with you eventually, oh stone. . ." Stone shook his head, "No sun, I'm not allowed to live with the tribe that shines up high, I ran away, and that's trechery, but since I decided to try and come back, I am allowed to stay near the border of thier territory. Instead of being sent away to another area." Sun looked down. "I see. . .Don't worry, I'll see you again stone, I promise, when that day come's I will refuse to live with the Tribe that shins up high and I'll come and live with you!" Stone sighed. "Well, you'll probably change your mind by then, but. . .that would be nice." Stone licked sun's head then stood up, "Go and talk to the tribe, thier just beyond that bush, but please don't mention this! They wouldn't like it if they knew that you talked to me." Sun nodded "Alright then. . .good-bye stone! I'll miss you." Sun then turned and padded out through the bushe's, oh stone...don't worry, when the time come's I'll be with you untill the end of time!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:25 pm
(sorry, it's the Tribe that Burns up high. . .not the tribe that shines up high!! Typo!!)
Sun woke up nexted to that pool. Well. . .now I know that Stone is dead, and that the Tribe that burns up high, dosen't see anything comeing...hmm. . .and they also told me to stop comeing to see them as a morning routing. . .oh well. . .I guess I just get board, and it's nice to see my parents again! Sun stood up and shook out her fur again. Some leafs and dirt fell to the ground. The she-cat then turned and headed to the entrence. "Bye sun! See yah later!!" Growled one of the gaurdian's as she past them. "Hey sun is there anything on the way?" Purred the other. Sun turned, "No nothing really! The only thing they said was that I have to stop seeing them as a morning routing!" Both the Gardians gave a loud murrow of laughter to that. Sun purred and cotinued on her way to the camp. Sun passed Lunar at the forked pass. "Good morning Lunar!" Purred sun. "Oh! Good morning Sun!" Lunar purred back. Sun then brushed passed Lunar and headed to the camp. Well. . .I better get something to eat! I haven't had anything since yesterday evening! Sun then troted off towards the prey-kill pile.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:25 pm
((I love your sig, Cindermoon))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers