Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Alex raised an eyebrow as she felt him. He chuckled a little and followed her. He looked at the window and shrugged. "Sure, I'll give it a shot. But no promise." He smiled and went to the window. He lifted up the window about an inch but it wouldn't budge. He thought for a second then moved the couch out of the way and went up to the window again. He got his fingers under the window and after a few seconds it shot up and he fell backwards. "Ok... I got it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:24 pm
Eva ran to the kitchen and got some supplies. She cleaned the window and added some grease so it wouldn't get stuck again. "Thanks." She smiled at him. Again she thought of other things that needed fixing. "I guess now all that's left is the cleaning and the painting."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:29 pm
"I'll help paint, but I'm not one for cleanliness." Alex chuckled a little and got up. "As for the window, it was a pain to open, but you're welcome." He smiled and pushed the couch back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:32 pm
"That'd be great. This way." She said and walked into another room. Eva grabbed the paint and walked into the side room. "I guess we can start on this room and work our way around the house."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:36 pm
Alex nodded and followed her to the room. He threw his jacket outside the room and went back in. "Ok then... let's get started."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:41 pm
When he walked back in without his jacket, Eva could now see all of his muscles. She turned her head and tried to hide her blushing. She grabbed a paintbrush and started painting some of the walls. Meanwhile, she couldn't but think of that body tone and those eyes. Something about his eyes made her become lost in them. Eva tried to shake the thought out of her mind but no use. It was all she could think about.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:45 pm
Alex streched a little and grabbed a roller as he helped her paint. He noticed her looking at him ever now and then and just smiled back at her softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 pm
The sun was setting and the room was finally finished. She took a step back. "It looks good. Thanks Alex." She told him. "I think I'm going to call it quits for today." The cat meowed in the hallway. "Guess it's feeding time. But I dont" She paused and then walked in the kitchen. The cat followed. Eva dug through her purse until she found it. "Aha! Cat tuna." She smiled and put some on a plate. The cat jumped on the counter and began to eat. "I guess I should name you, huh?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 pm
Alex nodded and grabbed his jacket, throwing it over his shoulder. He followed her to the kitchen. "So, same to tommorow?" He smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:00 pm
"Sure, if you want to." Eva stroked the cat gently as she began to eat. The way he stood there reminded her of John Travolta in Grease when he played Danny. She smiled at the thought. All he needed was his hair slicked back and tighter jeans.

He's probable got a cute butt. She thought and then mentally slapped herself. Great now I'm thinking of his butt. Terrific.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 pm
Alex nodded once more. "Ok, I'll come by then." He smiled and chuckled softly heading for the door. "I bet the rest of the people in town will be surprised to see me alive." He teased and waved to her. "See ya later." He smiled and started off down the hill. 'You know... she's kind of cute.' He blushed slightly, happy she couldn't see his face and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm
Once the door closed behind him, Eva turned to the cat. "So what do you think of him?" She asked. The cat looked at her and meowed. "I know I like him too." She sighed. "Anyway, let's give you a name. You're a girl right?" The cat meowed again. "Ok, how about Riley." The cat meowed a third time in agreement. "Riley it is." She smiled. "Come on. Let's go to bed." Eva picked up Riley and the two of them headed off to bed. That night all she could dream about was Alex holding her close and the two of them sitting in front of a fire.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:13 pm
Alex got home and immediatly went to his bed. He was wiped and fell asleep instantly. He had ignored everyone in town, and snuck past his sleeping parents. As he slept visions of the day flashed through his mind and they all ended with Eva.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:18 pm
The next morning Eva took a shower and changed into some clothes. Riley sat on the bed and licked her lips. "Alright, I'll go into town and get you some food." She grabbed her keys and stuck a note on the door.

Dear Alex,

Went to get some cat food and other stuff for Riley. That's her name by the way. Go ahead in and make yourself comfortable. I'll be back soon.

Eva

She hopped in the care and headed to the store. She grabbed some cat items and began looking for some toys as well.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:26 pm
Alex got up early the next morning. He took a shower then headed up towards the mansion. He saw the note on the door and shrugged. He walked inside and sat down on a couch and turned on the tv. Alex leaned back and grabbed a near by picture. "Damn...she's beautiful." He said to himself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff