Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 pm
No question. I'm getting it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaming-discussion/sonic-unleashed-good-and-bad/t.42548289/  

osujunkie

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 am

This is well done. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:26 pm
Now that I know I have a walking a kid to school for money gig, I can get Unleashed for sure. And as soon as I get it, I'm switching the audio to Japanese because I really don't like the 4Kids Voice Actors that much.  

Saleana Faye

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
BRING BACK RYAN DRUMMOND AND DAVID HUMPHRY (Sonic and Shadow respectivly)

in my opinion (which no one cares about) I think some of the 4kids actors are good, but the ones that definetly need to go back are Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Rouge and Vector

the new voice of Knuckles is a good voice actor its just his voice is to deep for the character, it makes him sound 24 not 16, and the same goes with Rouge, SHE SOUNDS WAY TO OLD.....and Vector, don't even go there -_-

all the other positions are up for open cast calls in my opinion cept for the ones where the 4kids casts has been established as the original voice (such as the Babylon Rouges, and Blaze)

ps. the voice of Silver doesn't work for 4kids anymore, besides he ruled as Silver (I may actually be able to get an interview with him since I kinda know him and will meet him in person eventually)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:34 am
I would love to have Ryan and David back as Sonic and Shadow, but since 4Kids kinda owns Sonic... so I will be changing Unleashed to Junichi's Voice Acting so I don't have to hear Jason's Voice Acting. Sorry for all you people who like Jason Griffith but I will never like the man. I will admit, he does an Okay Shadow but I like David better.

As for Unleashed... hurry up November. I want my game.  

Saleana Faye

KeepItRetro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:49 pm
Whether or not it ends up sucking I must buy it. I am a brainless Sega fanbot, I must obey.

Although I still have my doubts, this game looks awesome. This might be Sonic's comeback. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:59 am
I agree with it looking amazingly cool but Sonic does not need a comeback he is doing good smile
Better than good I mean biggrin  

Asuyuia
Crew

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 am
Blages
I agree with it looking amazingly cool but Sonic does not need a comeback he is doing good smile
Better than good I mean biggrin

...Did you see Sonic The Hedgehog(06)? Sonic NEEDS a comeback after that game.

Anyways... November 18th is when Unleashed comes out. We have to wait over 2 months. All I have to say is: Too Easy, Piece Of Cake!!!

...Yeah. My friend has Smash Bros and I play as Sonic and that's basically what he says at the end of a Brawl Match when I play him...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:23 am
Quote:
..Did you see Sonic The Hedgehog(06)? Sonic NEEDS a comeback after that game.

Not only did I play it I finished it and it was great  

Asuyuia
Crew

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:14 am
Any here have any thoughts on the new character?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 am
The Werehog is the only new character in Unleashed. So there's no new characters. THANK GOD!! Sega is going back to their roots and having an All Sonic (with the exception of Knuckles Amy Tails and Shadow popping in during cut scenes) game with Eggman as the Villain. When was the last time he WAS the Villain in a Sonic game?  

Saleana Faye

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:20 am
Saleana Faye
The Werehog is the only new character in Unleashed. So there's no new characters. THANK GOD!! Sega is going back to their roots and having an All Sonic (with the exception of Knuckles Amy Tails and Shadow popping in during cut scenes) game with Eggman as the Villain. When was the last time he WAS the Villain in a Sonic game?

ummmm...I hate to burst your bubble but there is another new character

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His name is Chip, and no one knows what he is yet  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am
SonicChaosBlaze
Saleana Faye

ummmm...I hate to burst your bubble but there is another new character

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His name is Chip, and no one knows what he is yet

Website please, because right now, I look at it like it was Photoshopped.  

Saleana Faye

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces