Submit

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:29 pm
redface Hi *waves shyly* I have been a sonic fan since I first played sonic on the genesis when I was a kid. I have not played all the games, but I have see most of the cartoons. I believe I saw the first two and sonic underground...I discovered Sonic X and am starting to rent its episodes now.

I am a big fan of Shadow, Knuckles and Amy, though Sonic and Dr. Eggman make me laugh.

I am playing Sonic Chronicles and love checking out the fan fiction. I just love the Knuckles/rouge pairing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 am
Hi my name's jake but just call me sonow XD. I absolutely love sonic! (In a non-homosexual way of course) and Ive played almost every game too. Sonic is my hero and i believe he can beat any other videogame character. "You cant hit what you cant see" XP  

Zero Miroku

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:02 pm
Im ShadowHedgehogTochiro, but call me just Leon. Nice to meet ya all  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Hiya, just joined yesterday, You can all call me Fox or Red. Still a fan of sonic although the games have been on decline in quality in recent years. xD
I'd be glad to draw or sprite your character~

Kimmathy

Newbie Noob

kathuullu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm
Hullo there. Call me Kayu. (:

I'm turning 19, and I have a Sonic fetish.

I've been into the blue blur since Sonic The Hedgehog (The first one), and collect the Comics. I have all the games for GC, and gameboy. Including the DS.

Uhh, I have a Sonic plush?

I also have some Sonic X Tapes, and Sonic Underground and Sonic the Hedgehog DVD's.

I also write Sonic Fanfiction..

Yeah, I think that's it for my Sonic bio.

Other than that, just ask what you'd like to know. x]

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 am
Hey all Sonic fans!

I've been a Sonic fan for a mere two or three years now, even though I've known about it for a long time. I actually don't remember what got me into it, but since then I can't get enough of it. Comics, games, plushies, tv shows, everything I can find. I'm quite the fanatic. ^^; Right now I'm working on beating all the games (though it'd be pretty hard to find and beat all of them, I'm working with what I have). So far I've beaten Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Rush, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. The funny thing is, even though I'm a big gamer, I don't actually finish many of them either due to boredom or getting stuck. Another funny thing is I'm moving backwards (unintentionally) in the Sonic game timeline.

If I had to pick a favorite character...it would have to be Knuckles! From the Archie comics, I also love Bean the Dynamite, he's so cute and funny! In the games (and comic actually), I'd like to see more Silver, I think his character needs to be fleshed out more.

I'm not sure what else to type, but that's it for me!  

crazy_burrito

Garnet Eidolon Summoner

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:59 pm
i'm alexis and i've loved the sonic games since the very first one and i also have
watched all the cartoons! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:13 am
Hi I am Phillip ( my name in real life) and I am a super nerd when It come to sonic games. I will think of more to say.  

x-IWuvU

Angelheart1700

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Hey peoples!!! I'm Angelheart1700. I'm a big fan of games and especially Sonic X. My favorite character is Amy Rose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am
Names Jared irl, and I prefer my real named thanks :3 And I am a humongous fan of Sonic. I despise people who say his games suck when they aren't like old, because you know what, we can all agree on something, Sonic games ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS dish out something brand new! Like Pixar! Lol.

I have played every 3D adventure Sonic game since Sonic Adventure all the way to Sonic and the Black Knight. I am happily awaiting, and impatiently, the next one to be announced!!!

I have Sonic Mega Collection, I have the first 20 some odd episodes of Sonic Underground (up to a couple after Knuckles is introduced) and then I have a few fancharacters of my own.

Sonic is for the win, enough said <3  

choir123_6

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Good Afternoon, I am Akemi, and it's just the name I use for gaiaonline because I do not like to give out my real name and no I am not Japanese at all. I chose this name because it means bright and beautiful in Japanese. Enough with my randomness.

I joined this site because I have become absorbed into the Sonic world ever since my cousin brought me Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, for the Nintendo Game Cube, on my birthday in 2002. I have brought and played most of the games since that one, though none have ever captured my heart like SA2, and I seriously wish SEGA could make better storylines, because I love getting to know the character's lives in depth. However, I did find Sonic Chronicles appealing and I hope they continue to develop that part of the series more. My Favorite Character is Rouge the Bat, because she is quite the mysterious one and I hope SEGA or the comics develop her character more.

I read comic articles on Mobius Encyclopedia because it's free and because there are absolutely no Comic bookstores where I live. I know it's sort of not cool, but my family is not affluent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Hi I'm serenla the cat. Sometime in April, my mom brought home Sonic Unleashed. After only a couple days, I was hooked to Sonic. I'de heard of him before but never really cared, but now I think I'm in love. heart I started watching the show Sonic X and play as many games as my mom will let me get. I'm only twelve, almost thirteen. I've played and beaten Sonic Unleashed and Sonic and the Black Knight, but I didn't beat Sonic and the Secret Rings. I've watched the whole Sonic X series and am dieing to see Sonic Underground and The sonic the Hedgehog movie. Sonic is my favorite character and I'm totaly obsessed.  

Serenla

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Hey i'm zachman rulz and I am a Sonic fan to the bone. biggrin Sonic is da bomb. I am also a video game pro, and I also like making friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:42 pm
Hi, I'm Tarah and I've been playing sonic games ever since I was little. My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure and I like to draw fan art from time to time.  

EmeraldBauble

Sihame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 am
Name: Anissa

Nickname: call me Sihame

Likes: art painting, digital art, body art, fan-art, computer, video games, litterature...too many things u_u

Dislikes: lies, rude and hypocritical people...

Here my own Sonic character, Sihame the echidna

I'm a Sonic fan, like you. I just love the Universe and all the characters (archie comics, games, TV...)

Hum...what else can I say ?
See you soon.  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas