Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 pm
[[srry i left so abruptly. I got a call on my cell... XD my friends wanted to swim at the local swim and fitness... but now imma back. =DD woo hoo. ]]
Donny looked at her,"uhhmm... i don't think i want nor need to know what they were doing at the beach. ok then?" he said with a laugh, then he sighed. "Man... I don't think I've laughed this much in a long while... Thank you Amanda." he said and kissed her cheek gently and stepped away. Donny then saw her bunny, bent over and picked up Undertaker and started to pet him. [[or her? XD never really established that.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 pm
[its okay^_^]
Amanda giggled "yup.." she put the rice to the side and let it heat up. When she turned around she saw Donny holding Undertaker.She smirked "cute..I think he likes you" she said walking to the fridge. She looked inside and brushed a strand of hair out of her face."what can I get ya?" she said pulling out a Monster.

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:38 pm
Donny looked at the bunny,"yeah, wait which ones cuter though? me or the rabbit?" he asked her as he held the rabbit up next to his face. "ahh well I'll take a water." Donny had gotten used to not having soft drinks and other things while he was away. "But now... back to the real crisis here woman, am i cuter than this here rabbit?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Amanda luaghed and got him a bottled water. She placed it by him on the counter. She made it look like she was thinking hard. "Its tough..becuase one of you I see everymorning sleeping next to me on my pillow.." she tried not to luagh.Undertaker was licking Donnys face. "Its tough..." she turned and stirred the rice "Do I have to answer ?" She teased.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 pm
Donny felt Undertaker licking the side of his face and he scrunched his face up. "Yes. I must know." he said and laughed with her. He opened up the bottle of water and took a drink, then set the bottle back down, leaving the top off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14 pm
Amanda luaghed. She pulled the Chicken and rice off the stove. While she went and grabbed a towel she kissed Donny on the cheek softly "Your cuter.." she giggled "I can't belive you asked me that..he's a rabbit" She luaghed and brought the food over to the tabel. "Okay My non-poisened food is officially ready" she luaghed.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:21 pm
Donny put his hand on his face after she kissed his cheek, it made his blood feel like it rushed to his face. He then took Undertaker and held him out in front of his face. "Told you i was cuter..." he mumbled to the rabbit then set him down on the floor. "Well I had to know... I mean even though he's a rabbit... he's still pretty cute. so you know... whatever." he said not able to find a reason at the moment. "Woo hoo. Good food, no more of that mess hall crap for a while now." he said as he walked over to where she was with his water and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 pm
Undertaker went into the living room while they ate. Amanda luaghed "Go ahead and dig in" she smiled. She sat down and grabbed a piece of chicken and some rice. She took a sip of her Monster. "Thats wierd.."she said looking under her seat. Undertaker usually sat by her while she ate. "Uh..oh He's giving me the silent treatment" she luaghed  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 pm
Donny followed and took some chicken and rice after her. "It's cause there's finally a man in your life that's cuter than him." he said and laughed at the thought. "But i don't blame him... I'd probably do the same if you would've chosen the bunny over me. I'm human and when a girl I- nevermind. So what's in this chicken that tastes so good?" he asked her as he took a bite, at the same time trying to drive the conversation away from what he didn't want to divulge to her just yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm
Amanda luaghed "True..um Adobo..its a spanish seasoning I love it" she smiled.She was glad he liked the food. "Nah..Undertakers my lil guardian..he trusts you thats why" she said smiling. She took a bite of her rice.She actually didn't catch the part about being 'human'  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:37 pm
Bullet dodged... he thought to himself. "haha.... well I'm glad that I have the approval of a bunny rabbit." he said sarcastically. "You know what Amanda.... I bet you missed me... and right now your hormones inside of you are raging like a crazy monkey just to get me outta this uniform and take away my innocence." he said jokingly as he took another bite of the chicken, it really did taste good to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm
Amanda almost spit out her food in luaghter. "Oh, I think I can hold it in for a little longer.." she luaghed She couldn't take another bite for a minite,she was luaghing."It seems that you want it more than I do "she joked taking another bite of her chicken "A crazy monkey.." she mumbled,she rolled hr eyes and giggled  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 pm
Donny laughed with her. "Nah... accept it... you can't take it that I'm actually back in your life now..." he said finishing up the rice that was on his plate, then taking the last bite of chicken and eating that too. "Yeah. your hormones are like crazy monkey's. And when they want something they get it." Donny looked over to her once again, hoping she wouldn't notice. He wanted to have a more serious conversation with her, but he hadn't talked to a girl like her in so long that he'd forgotten how to go about doing it in a non-awkward way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:49 pm
She luaghed. Amanda finished what was on her plate. "No I think its the other way around" she took a sip of her drink leaning back,she looked at him. "I think, its the solider coming home for the first time in awhile. Since he hasn't seen a woman out of uniform for awhile his hormones are raging..like a crazy monkey" she luaghed.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 pm
Donny laughed,"Yeah probably." he said then stood up and took his dishes and hers to the sink and washed them, then put them in her dishwasher. "So then if you think it's that.... then why don't you come over here and prove it's my hormones and not yours Amanda." Donny stuck his tongue out at her after he practically dared her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff