Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Gifted Pair of Hearts (Lance O_0 here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance789

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 pm
Lance just sat there starring at her, still as the walls around him, his eyes unmoving, and his expression burning with dislike. He didn't care how rude he seemed to be openly starring at the girl with such a look, but he knew if he focused on only her, the time he has to endure will pass quickly. Lance had no idea how much time had gone by as it is, even as Ms. Dorris's gaze lifted from the assignments she had been grading to make sure those two were holding each other's gaze, Lance had became flat out bored.

However, he had been in thought about what to do with her, having an apprentice for a second time was indeed a bother. His previous forced apprentice had tried to kill him during training at every possible chance she got, and even managed to successfully poison him once. Lance began to wonder if she would do the same, because if she tried, he drag her into the darkness and let her rot there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Ember sighed and blinked. The clock slowly ticked. Her fingers began to tap on her arm. Even though she was starring at him, her mind couldn't help but wonder. Ember could hear the paper rumbling back and forth. This is beyond torture. She thought. Finally the paper stopped moving. Please tell us that we can go. Ember thought desperately, but then paper noises started again. She tried to think of other stuff.

So he would be her 'teacher.' Ember would rather stab her eyes then work with him. There was no way the two of them would ever work together. She wanted to kill him. There was no doubt he felt the same way. Ms. Dorris was leading the two of them to battle. Ember planned to avoid the jerk at all cost but now that plan would change. Now she would have to see him almost everyday. Oh yeah. This place is a trip compared to life at home.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 pm
"For a person who has no home but this one now, she should not be complaining," Mrs. Fulton's voice came from the doorway as Ms. Dorris looked up to her.

"Is there something you need?" Ms.Dorris asked, setting her papers aside.

"Nothing in particular, just to set some grounds for these two." Mrs. Fulton turned her attention to Lance. "Mondays through Fridays you are to have her in your company during the day only. During the night and curfew, she is free to do as she pleases as long as it falls with the school and ground's limitations.You are not allowed to follow her into the bathrooms or restrooms and you are not allowed to follow her into the Ladies dorm floor." Lance shot Ember a could look that may have suggested he didn't want what ever disease she could be carrying. Mrs. Fulton continued. "You may not physically insult or invade her unless training requires you to do so, and if you are suspected of sexual harassment and/or molestation, i will explode your face." Lance hadn't responded but continued to stare at the wench across from him as Mrs. Fulton turned her attention to Ember. "These same rules also apply to you, Ms. Daniels. You are required to comply to his bidding as long as it is strictly for training purposes only."

Lance saw something click in Mrs. Fulton's eyes as a small smile crept to her face.Lance didn't like that at all, this meant that she got a real bright idea that could lead to his demise for killing Ember in the process of whatever she was thinking to have them do. But Lance wasn't to far from the mark, Mrs. Fulton had a very devious idea could possibly turn out for the better, the same idea which had been raised o her when she was a child like the two before her, had been forced upon her to comply to a non gifted fellow who was to teacher her how to be normal. In her case, it was the very person everyone here in this school knew as her husband Phillip Fulton, one of the school's two psychiatrist. Mrs. Fulton tried to hide her smile as she spoke to them both. "You both will spend most of your time together, and you will share a room together, separate beds, and if i get any vibes of sexual activity between you two... lets just say you wont like what i'll do to your minds. Your room is located on the forth floor, room B-7. You two will get along, or you'll be spending the next two years together. Am i understood?"

Lance had all but fell out of his seat in horror. "Lady are you ******** high?!"

Mrs Fulton sent him a mental spike. His knees buckle as his mind and body faltered, and he fell to the floor, stunned only for seconds before trying to right himself to his feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Although Ember was happy that he was stunned, she wasn't happy that they were going to be spending a room together. The thought of him even being in the same room while she slept was revolting. It made her want to vomit. "Are you serious?" She asked Mrs. Fulton. The principle turned to her. For a spit second, Ember thought Mrs. Fulton was going to do the same thing she did to Lance to her.

"Very. I don't want to hear any word of you two fighting. If I must I take even more drastic measures with the two of you. Something I hope I will never have to do to the both of you. Are we clear on everything that is to take place the second you walk out of this room?" She asked. The two of them nodded. "Good." Ember looked back at Lance and smirked. She imagined her burning his feet in the middle of the night. "Miss Daniels I will have none of that." Mrs. Fulton warned.

"What?" Ember asked. Mrs. Fulton crossed her arms.

"Remember I can see into the future. I will not have you causing him any injuries unless required in training. This goes for you as well." She looked at Lance. "Both of your things are already in your room. You two are dismissed." Ember was out of there before either one of the teachers could say another word. She suddenly remembered what Mrs. Fulton had said as she walked in.

"For a person who has no home but this one now, she should not be complaining."

For some reason those words stung her. She didn't have a home except for the school. It was like a reminder of what she had done. Ember had to hold back the tears as she walked in the halls. What was she to do now? If she went to new room, he might have gone in there as well. Then again, anywhere she went he would as well. After what Mrs. Fulton had said, Ember would see him almost 24/7. Someone kill me.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 am
Lance gave up after a moment of struggling to get to his feet. Mrs. Fulton had really messed him up, every time he attempted to move a leg, his eyes would twitch violently and his fingers would bend backward. Ms. Dorris, after she had had her fill of watching him twitch a bit, came to him, touching him lightly on his shoulder. A sensation came over him then, like a heavy mass had been lifted from him, he looked up at her, forgetting she had healing powers of light magics of sorts. He stood then, brushing invisible dirt from him.

"i'm gonna go lay down," he said as he headed toward the door.

"You will go to be within Ms. Daniel's company," Mrs. Fulton said. "Now!"

"Fine," Lances said leaving the room as he went in search for Ember.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 pm
Ember slowed down her pace. Now that she wasn't in the presence of Lance, she began to calm down. Some of the students began to watch her. The same boy who had read her mind watched her. Ember suddenly got an idea. I'm sorry about earlier. She thought to him. He smiled.

"It's ok." He said to her as she walked past. His friends looked at him curiously but he told them to forget about it. Ember continued walking and went back outside. The tree she sat under earlier was still there and no one was underneath it. She sat under it and hugged her knees.

Those words Mrs. Fulton said still hurt. They still ran through her head. It was all she could think about. Sure she didn't have a home but she wasn't complaining. It was all because of Lance. He was the one that wouldn't leave her alone. She sighed. "Stupid git." She said to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:52 pm
"So i'm a stupid git now, is that it?" Lance said angerly with a smile on his face, on that had been twisted in thought and conning in a devilish manor. Lance had left the classroom some time after Ember had, but he had an odd feeling that she would come back to this very spot. He beamed at her. "You know, normal smart people wouldn't come back to the same place if they were avoiding someone," he said in a mocking tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:26 pm
Ember glared at Lance. "You know, usually if the other person is avoiding that person as well, they would normally not follow that person. So I don't know what you're doing here." She turned her head so that she could look at the sky. Unfortunately, the sun was up which meant that he, technically, could still be with her. In fact, that's what the terms called for. "Come for more entertainment?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 pm
Lance's grin stretched from ear to ear. "Yes i have. Get up, its time we begin your training... follow me." He said, then lead her to the LAN.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 pm
Ember scrunched up her face. And then put on a fake smile as she followed him. "Oh goody does this mean I get to roast you like a Christmas turkey?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:46 am
Lance halted just before the LAN entrance he fed his name to the receiver. "Cornelius Lancent Hanbridge." He turned to face Ember then, his smile still wicked. "If you think you can, then are welcome to try. He stood to the side and bowed out of shivery to allow her to enter the virtual simulation room first. "After you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 am
Ember looked at him cautiously. I don't like this one bit. She thought. Ember imagined him to push her in or slap her across the head or something. The niceness worried her. She stood there and folded her arms. Ember knew something was up.
"You're going to kill me, aren't you?" She watched him a few more seconds before walking into the LAN. "I knew it."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Lance smiled widely as he followed her into the LAN. He put his hand to her back and lightly pushed her until she was just beyond the center of the room. He backed from her, standing just as equally far. Lance looked toward the control panel, eying a senior staff and two student assistance as he called out a request to them. Student were not allowed o use the LAN without permission, although Lance however, is granted private access to its use with out supervision only if he is within meditation and had no audience present.

"Load Dojo!" Lance shouted.

Color, in the forms of what looked like tiny dots began to materialize from no where, forming objects until both Lance and Ember were standing in the center of a large martial arts training room.

Lance smiled again as he assumed a stance. "I want to see what you can do, and plus i get to beat the snot out of you for burning me earlier... Lets begin."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 pm
Ember glared at him as he pushed her. She smirked at his comment. Her hands lit up as her they curled into fists. "If you can." Eva got ready and glared at him. "Bring it on." Ember could feel her eyes turning red as they were getting ready to fight.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Lance789

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 pm
Lance waited just a moment before launching himself forward, darting towards her in zigzag motions, making it difficult to aim at him. Once he was close enough, he shot straight forward with is fist outstretched.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff