Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Ew, V8 juice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:37 am
I only like V8 Splash, Its primarily carrot juice. Yum ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:39 am
Ephemeral Teddybear
Sanus Ex Machina
Diet Ginger Ale. Augh, that stuff is horrible. I actually hate anything that's come into contact with aspartame. talk2hand

User Image

I refuse to drink anything with aspartame also. ;p

Isn't Aspartame the stuff that turns to Formaldehyde in your blood?
I think thats what they told my uncle.... something like that >.<

YesterDaysNews

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 am
YesterDaysNews
Ephemeral Teddybear
Sanus Ex Machina
Diet Ginger Ale. Augh, that stuff is horrible. I actually hate anything that's come into contact with aspartame. talk2hand

User Image

It does? D:
I just hate it because it gives the thing a nasty taste... but now I really don't want to eat any!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:19 pm
princess23_30
Coffie is soooooooo nasty. its like licking the sidewalk after someone pucked on it *cringes*

Hey now, coffee is awesome! Especially with a tiny bit of cream and sugar in it. Besides, it's what greases this country's wheels and keeps it running sometimes.  

Jack2634

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:37 pm
Sanus Ex Machina
YesterDaysNews
Ephemeral Teddybear
Sanus Ex Machina

User Image

It does? D:
I just hate it because it gives the thing a nasty taste... but now I really don't want to eat any!

User Image

They did some tests on a bunch of rats and aspartame gives people cancer. ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 pm
Ephemeral Teddybear
Sanus Ex Machina
YesterDaysNews
Ephemeral Teddybear
Sanus Ex Machina

User Image

It does? D:

User Image

They did some tests on a bunch of rats and aspartame gives people cancer. ;P

Awesome! We should put it in everything! .... [/sarcasm]

I don't get why people think its good use crap like that, don't they usually do tests before they give it to the consumer?

I love the "Simply" line of juice they have going. It really has nothing in it accept for juice and a little water.
(Simply Apple is my favorite)

YesterDaysNews

-x- JuNu -x-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 am
Last time I was at a convention, I drank this thing called "Energy Potion". It was in a tiny funny shaped bottle and it was blue. Everyone said that it was, like, drinking 3 energy drinks...

It tasted as if a rotten lemon had taken a s**t. It was foul...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:08 pm
Elora The Explorer
Last time I was at a convention, I drank this thing called "Energy Potion". It was in a tiny funny shaped bottle and it was blue. Everyone said that it was, like, drinking 3 energy drinks...

xD Uh wow. I've never heard of those.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm
Elora The Explorer

Was it that bad? xD My friend was drinking something like that at the last con I went to, though the bottle was spherical and it was labled "Mana Potion" or something... It smelled like blue-raspberry flavoring.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm
XxGrieverxX
Elora The Explorer

xD Uh wow. I've never heard of those.

It was disgusting. No matter what you drank/ate, you couldn't get the taste out of your mouth. :/  

-x- JuNu -x-

-x- JuNu -x-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:18 pm
Puppetry
Elora The Explorer

Was it that bad? xD My friend was drinking something like that at the last con I went to, though the bottle was spherical and it was labled "Mana Potion" or something... It smelled like blue-raspberry flavoring.

Yeah that's what is was called. It smells good, I agree with you, but it tastes so icky.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm
Elora The Explorer
Puppetry
Elora The Explorer

Yeah that's what is was called. It smells good, I agree with you, but it tastes so icky.

Haha xD I didn't drink any when she offered me though, since I wanted her to get her money's worth. We had trouble breaking open the plastic seal :< Was it sugary?

Puppetry

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:31 pm
Wow.... Final Fantasy 12 potion is probably the most disgusting energy drink on the face of the planet. SMELLS LIKE FLOWERS, TASTES LIKE FLOWERS. >.> I DON'T LIKE DRINKING FLOWERS. Ginger Ale is disgusting as well, as is out of date mouthwash. But Final Fantasy 12 potion takes the cake. Heck, it looks cool, but its... just gross. =(  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Puppetry
Elora The Explorer
Puppetry
Elora The Explorer

Haha xD I didn't drink any when she offered me though, since I wanted her to get her money's worth. We had trouble breaking open the plastic seal :< Was it sugary?

In a way. It was just sour and very bitter. I couldn't stand it. And it cost me $3.50 U:<

-x- JuNu -x-

-x- JuNu -x-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:34 pm
Misaki Haseo
Wow.... Final Fantasy 12 potion is probably the most disgusting energy drink on the face of the planet. SMELLS LIKE FLOWERS, TASTES LIKE FLOWERS. >.> I DON'T LIKE DRINKING FLOWERS. Ginger Ale is disgusting as well, as is out of date mouthwash. But Final Fantasy 12 potion takes the cake. Heck, it looks cool, but its... just gross. =(

OMG. They have candy in japan that tastes like flowers. I've never tried it, but always wanted to...

Then again they have tuna fish candy and watermelon Kit Kat...

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff