Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:00 pm
Edward glarred, 'why are you telling me this if you are not human?' he thought suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:47 am
Envy carried Bellla on his back the rest of the way to Pride's office *if i knew how boring your day was i wouldn't have asked"  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:30 am
She kicked Envy's side lightly. "That's mean.",she said softly and climbed off his back. She knocked on Pride's door before opening it and walking into the office.'You don't need to worry but I will say this Ed The Gate produces more than just homunculi. Research on that for a little bit...after all it's not called God's domain for nothing.',she said to Ed with a soft snicker.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:47 am
Edward glarred at the door to his house, meaning to hopefully travel it to Bella.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 pm
'Stop glaring at the door Ed..you look alittle stupid glaring at it. By the way, I do know alot about you Ed. You tend to leave your mind open...so I must ask how much do you know about the Gate??',she said calmly witha soft giggle after her glaring comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:14 pm
'Why should I trust you? you've been hiding the fact that you're not human.' Ed thought madly, not wanting to go into his and Al's apartment until this conversation was over.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:36 pm
'Fine don't trust me. But just listen...Everything is not what it seems especially within the Military Anything else, my dear Alcheminst??? I can't keep this up for any longer, it weakens me....so goodnight Ed. 'she said softly to Edward her inner voice straining slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:47 pm
'Night' Ed said tiredly and went into his apartment. "Alllll, I'm home"  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:56 pm
She smiled and walked into Pride's office bowing politely to Sloth on the way in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:14 pm
Alphonse was leaning back on the couch, reading like he always was. Reading was wonderfull and knolage to him was the 2nd best treasure in his world. His best, most wonderfull treasure had just walked in the Apartment. The younger brother smiled warmly and closed his book, letting it be placed upon the crimson red couch as he stood to great his brother with a warm hug.

"Edo...what was that aguing out there? is there something wrong? "  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:20 pm
Edward grinned and hugged back, he loved coming home to Alphonse...his everything.

"no, just talking to myself" he laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:15 pm
Envy walked into Pride's office with Bella  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 pm
((We need a Pride and Sloth. But untill we get more ppl to Rp with I'll take Sloth's Role.))
"Hello Bella..Hello Envy.",she said patting Bella on the head. Then giving a smile to Envy.
"Hi Ms.Douglas.",Bella said glaring at Sloth while walking into Pride's office with Envy.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff