Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Yaoi/Shounen-ai [&other fun themes]in Cartoons (Moar in 1st) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartoon Slash/Yaoi?
  PERV GTFO!
  Hmm... I suppose it's.... Possible *ponders*
  Yes I totally agree! =]
View Results

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:36 am
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

>.>;; heard about the Ben 10 live action movie...?
I...I think I need to watch it D: My little brother is bound to NEVER EVER SHUT UP again if I show the slightest interest but what if there are slashy moments in it!!!!? gonk heart
...since 1992.

I heard of it...

Buttt, apparently it doesn't have Kevin in it, which means not as many slashy moments... *sighs* Maybe Kevin'll be in the next live-action. THEN there shall be slashy moments! biggrin

Then again, it's Ben 10 and I love Ben 10. For it's slashiness, and the Omnitrix. ninja
Rulin' ya universes...

Lul, the omnitrix is rad 8D
Gwen is cool. She's probably my favorite character. I never really watch ben 10, 'cause I keep getting reruns xD

ALSO, I THINK VILGAX IS RELATED TO CTHULHU.
...since 1992.

Yeah. I love Grey-Matter in the original Ben 10, and Big Chill in Ben 10: Alien Force. biggrin

You should watch Alien Force... I mean, take out the blatant Gwen/Kevin, and you've got yourself an even more slashier Ben 10. Since Kevin is only in a few episodes of the original... and Kevin is part of the team in Alien Force. biggrin

And the best Alien Force Episodes... What Little Girls Are Made Of and Paradox. whee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:53 pm
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

>.>;; heard about the Ben 10 live action movie...?
I...I think I need to watch it D: My little brother is bound to NEVER EVER SHUT UP again if I show the slightest interest but what if there are slashy moments in it!!!!? gonk heart
...since 1992.

I heard of it...

Buttt, apparently it doesn't have Kevin in it, which means not as many slashy moments... *sighs* Maybe Kevin'll be in the next live-action. THEN there shall be slashy moments! biggrin

Then again, it's Ben 10 and I love Ben 10. For it's slashiness, and the Omnitrix. ninja
Rulin' ya universes...

Lul, the omnitrix is rad 8D
Gwen is cool. She's probably my favorite character. I never really watch ben 10, 'cause I keep getting reruns xD

ALSO, I THINK VILGAX IS RELATED TO CTHULHU.
...since 1992.

Yeah. I love Grey-Matter in the original Ben 10, and Big Chill in Ben 10: Alien Force. biggrin

You should watch Alien Force... I mean, take out the blatant Gwen/Kevin, and you've got yourself an even more slashier Ben 10. Since Kevin is only in a few episodes of the original... and Kevin is part of the team in Alien Force. biggrin

And the best Alien Force Episodes... What Little Girls Are Made Of and Paradox. whee
Rulin' ya universes...

D: WUT? Alien Force? WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS? Is it on CN?
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:26 pm
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

Rulin' ya universes...

D: WUT? Alien Force? WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS? Is it on CN?
...since 1992.

Well, it was. >.< The first two episodes, anyway. gonk I got it on the iQ we have... I'm never deleting it!

Which is why I watch the rest of the episodes on YouTube. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:30 am
Rulin' ya universes...

<.<;; I need to watch CN more often. My brother is always at the TV watching shitty shows like family guy and the simpsons (hence his poisoned, illiterate mind) and he throws a fit if I change the channel D;

Lol, what else is there... My little pony? xD Wait, no, there aren't any boy ponies... rite? D: WHERE DO BABY PONIES COME FROM?

I'm trying to come up with something really old. Anyone ever watch... those aaancient shows, like the jewel warriors (was that what they were called?) or Princess Sissi (great name.) or that show with the chinese magic tricks... I don't know what I'm talking about please stop me.

OMFG I KNOW!
GUMMI BEARS! there musta been some real good bear-lovin' there, right?
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:08 pm

=0 What about Knights of The Zodiac! That's so old, but Andromeda was SOOOO GAY! :scream;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Doesnt saint seiya count as anime though?
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 pm
O...M...G

so many poeple have talked about Ben 10 WHERE THE HELL IS THE STORM HAWKS SLASH PEOPLE!?

You can NOT tell me that show deosnt have its slashy moments! Dar Ace and Aerrow are constantaly fightign and gettign close to each other ALLL the TIME!

And then theres the strange bisexual-ness Finn gived off! Im not joking! Watch episode 14 a little trouble and you see Finn WINK at Aerrow! AND Aerrow lands on top of Finn in the SAME episode!

Hell in ep 25 there Ayrgyn! If he is NOT gay then Im ******** male! > < I wishe there were more SH slash fans.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:03 am
I was watching Johnny Test today whiel doing some homework and foudn the slashiest moments ever...
The people who said the blonde dude those twins are hitting on (forget his name) is totally hitting on Johnny... they're right. He volunteered to save him because he said hi to him in the hall and told him about his shoe laces... what kidn of person remembers that?

Count Chocolat

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 am
ochisan12
I was watching Johnny Test today whiel doing some homework and foudn the slashiest moments ever...
The people who said the blonde dude those twins are hitting on (forget his name) is totally hitting on Johnny... they're right. He volunteered to save him because he said hi to him in the hall and told him about his shoe laces... what kidn of person remembers that?
Rulin' ya universes...

A totally infatuated person 3nodding
xD There is not enough FOP in this thread, by the way. That show reeks of gayness.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:31 am
*grins* I just got Ben 10 Season 1 on DVD!!! biggrin Yaaay! Man, do I love that Kevin 11 episode... [now all I need is Seasons 2, 3 and 4. And Race Against Time when it comes out. *already has Secret of the Omnitrix*] /geek.

FOP? FOP?

... Fairly OddBaby, baby. heart Cosmo freakin' out over Timmy is so full slashiness. xd And Timmy crossdressing often. Yes!

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 am
Rulin' ya universes...
D: Me and my friends went to Target to ogle some toys (SHUT UP.) and maaaybe buy a MLP or two, but anyhow, we saw one o' those toy Omnitrixes... both me and Zander were like ooooh shiny! but it was pretty overpriced so I didn't buy one. I might though, someday. Or get a high-quality replica, if they exist.

Oh, and Alien Force was on today and I squealed a little. I missed most of it because there were only about 5 minutes left when I turned the TV on, so not very much footage but still! Yay Kevin~ I only like the episodes involving Kevin, or the one with the cute electric-alien thing that lived in the rubber ball. That thing was too damn adorable. I kindof wanted a plushie, it is THAT CUTE.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:17 pm
Mmm, shiny Omnitrixes... heart

Hehe. >.< I like Alien Force! ... Well, except for the blatant Gwen/Kevin-ness. *gags* x.X I mean, Kevin and Gwen didn't see each other a lot in the original Ben 10, yet in Alien Force, Kevin acts like a lovesick b*****d. It's just...

Eurghhh. gonk Ben and Kevin have more chemistry then Kevin and Gwen, anyday.

... That, and I'm positive Kevin had a boy-crush on Ben in the original...

... /tangent.

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:16 am
Lenre Li

... That, and I'm positive Kevin had a boy-crush on Ben in the original...

... /tangent.
Rulin' ya universes...

And that is why I love Kevin. So angsty smile
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:34 pm
spongebobXpatrick
yes! 3nodding i've thought that for a while the only thing i cant think of is who would be seme and who would be uke??  

ninja_xox

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:44 am
Omg~
Alien Force starts soon! I can't waiiiiiit~
*squeals**flails**falls over*
smile

I wish they'd start airing Teen Titans again... that show was so fun smile and I slashed Slade/Robin like a madwoman xD Haha. And then there's always Transformers...
I'm the worst, I'm sorryyyy.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games