Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic At The Disco inside jokes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkNarumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:48 pm
In band my friend and I had to play a reeeeally short song called "Strictly buisness" We were both spazzing in class at that, 'cause of "Build God..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Oooh. Since I work now. (Tutoring Kumon,)
My friend Vivien who work with me always gets headaches because of the demanding bratty kids.
So when she was like, "Ugh. I have a major headaches, I want to go home,"
it made me think of a song. Northern Downpour. 3nodding
So I went.
"Weell too frikken bad. I have to deal with them too.
Just Melt Your Headaches Call it home.!

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyamorous048

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 pm
music is living
Polyamorous048
music is living
Polyamorous048
Oh! I have one.
When my best friend and I go swimming and it's really cold we like to shout Ryan Ross. She also thinks that I oddly look like him, so she randomly shouts Ryan and jumps on me. And since I love Brendon Urie I love to go "Brendon!" and attack her. I guess that that's really weird. xd

There's this 9 year old kid that hangs around at my house a lot and one time she decided to put on all this make up on because we were going out to eat and I don't mean just like eye shadow and eyeliner. Her exact words were "I want to look like I'm a performer". She ended up with make up that looked almost exact to what Ryan was wearing in one of the pics that I had just seen. I laughed every time I looked at her. Then when we got home I had gone to sleep and then I wake up to find that she had slept in all of that make up. After that I had to show her the pic of him and so I did and then even to this day I still call her Ryan. And the best part, she loves being called that. She even said that she's going to change her name to that when she's 18.

Hahaha that's hilarious. I wish I could do my make up that well.
But I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person that gets called Ryan Ross.

Your definitly not the only one. Now that girl has like claimed that name but before that any one of my friends (guys and girls) who not only wear but then keep on and sleep in a lot of make up we all called them Ryan.

Hahaha, creative.
But of that I am guilty. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:37 pm
Polyamorous048
music is living
Polyamorous048
music is living
Polyamorous048
Oh! I have one.
When my best friend and I go swimming and it's really cold we like to shout Ryan Ross. She also thinks that I oddly look like him, so she randomly shouts Ryan and jumps on me. And since I love Brendon Urie I love to go "Brendon!" and attack her. I guess that that's really weird. xd

There's this 9 year old kid that hangs around at my house a lot and one time she decided to put on all this make up on because we were going out to eat and I don't mean just like eye shadow and eyeliner. Her exact words were "I want to look like I'm a performer". She ended up with make up that looked almost exact to what Ryan was wearing in one of the pics that I had just seen. I laughed every time I looked at her. Then when we got home I had gone to sleep and then I wake up to find that she had slept in all of that make up. After that I had to show her the pic of him and so I did and then even to this day I still call her Ryan. And the best part, she loves being called that. She even said that she's going to change her name to that when she's 18.

Hahaha that's hilarious. I wish I could do my make up that well.
But I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person that gets called Ryan Ross.

Your definitly not the only one. Now that girl has like claimed that name but before that any one of my friends (guys and girls) who not only wear but then keep on and sleep in a lot of make up we all called them Ryan.

Hahaha, creative.
But of that I am guilty. xp

We all are but that's not a bad thing.  

music is living

emilypiratedollx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 pm
hahaha, me and my best friend have so many panic-related inside jokes!
like, theres this interview from when brent was still in the band, and its so funny! we quote it all the time.
brendon was so hyper and ryan was getting really pissed off, it was so adorable. razz razz
gosh, just everything and anything from interviews.. like 'm..m..marzipan!'
and, 'id chainsaw people'
and when people say something that is the tiniest bit like something about panic i will reference it. haha. and they are like, 'err right'
razz razz
plus from build god, then we'll talk, we can do all the actions that brendon does when he sings.
*ahem* we totally arent obsessed though... *ahem*
^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 pm
Not an inside joke but I read fanfics (for fun) and I read one that Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer were male strippers. I can't listen to "Toy Soldiers" by Britney Spears anymore without thinking of Spencer doing stripper moves on a pole. o_e  

glowlita

xXxBitterSweetLullabyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:08 am
Well IDK if anyone else has seen the thing where panic! was on rage and jon just pops out from the side and goes ' CUZ WE DON'T GIVE A FART-KNOCKER!' lmao i got my friends to start saying that and in the same thing they also go
*talking about music*
jon:'we call em' flapjacks in the states'
brendan:'rite french toast
spencer:sat nite u sitting at home-
ryan:why?
spencer: why is ma first question.
jon:question #2 is why r u spending it w/us
ryan:and why aren't you eating flapjacks?
jon:*repeats*
((dont ask me why i felt the need to repeat the whole convo XD))
other inside jokes in that video:
-jon:'if u dont hav it buy it cuz it'll blow ur face off.'
-*spencer random censors jon*
-spencer:'WE'RE EATING MUTHA TRUCKIN FLAPJACKS ON ******** does random pointing*
jon:we'll eat your ******** im sorry i felt like sayin the whole thing razz but now u can catch us sayin all that and random -********- sayinXD but you gotta watch the video type in rage panic at the disco its funny ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 pm
I wanted to bring this topic back up because I love reading them. lol. hmmm...let's see if I can remember any inside jokes. . .thiers a song by metro station called disco and within it they pause and then say "at the disco" so that. lol. I can't really think of more right now but If I think of any I'll put it down.  

music is living

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:29 pm
Well, me and my friends have MANY.

One is, whenever we listen to, "There's A Good Reason...."
We always say, "Which is an explosive" after the song says, nitroglycerine.
xP

Ooh Ooh!
surprised
And like two weeks ago, we bought Sensual Amber.

*Wiggles Eyebrows*
razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 pm
okay, i know nobody has posted on this in while- but.

I don't really know if I should call this an inside joke but here goes nothing

ALL THE KINETIC ENERGY IN THE WORLD DOES, IN FACT, ORIGINATE FROM BRENDON URIE  

oOMadAsRabbitsoO

dirty little heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:15 am
emilypiratedollx
hahaha, me and my best friend have so many panic-related inside jokes!
like, theres this interview from when brent was still in the band, and its so funny! we quote it all the time.
brendon was so hyper and ryan was getting really pissed off, it was so adorable. razz razz
gosh, just everything and anything from interviews.. like 'm..m..marzipan!'
and, 'id chainsaw people'
and when people say something that is the tiniest bit like something about panic i will reference it. haha. and they are like, 'err right'
razz razz
plus from build god, then we'll talk, we can do all the actions that brendon does when he sings.
*ahem* we totally arent obsessed though... *ahem*
^_^

none of my friends are really obsessed like me so i do that on my own. like ill quote something funny one of the guys said in an interview and crack up and all my friends will give me a "what the ********" look  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:26 pm
Everytime I scream "IT"S ON THE END OF YOUR ROD MOTHA LICKA"
one of me friends has to say something about the Motha Truckin flapjacks thing!
and when i say
"games?
love games?"
me friends start busting out in song "TTRRRUUUUEE LLOOOVVVEEEEE"

We've got a thing for Old Gregg{ heart } and Panic~

They also make fun of me when i accidently say t**t e.e;  

Azulona

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm
Well, this isn't Panic related[sorreh!] But, one time my freind Avery was spending the night at my place, and we made a video of it, and she was doing a card trick and she goes "For our next trick..." and I cut in "I shall expell some urine, because I must pee very badly" and she goes "let's whach!" And, so now whenever I have to go pee, I'll come back to IMs and say "I have preformed my magic tirck, my urine has been expelled we can get back to what we were talking about..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 am
Yoshi17783
Does anyone else have PATD inside jokes?

My mom and I do. When I listen to my mix CD of all Decaydance band 'That Green Gentleman' will play and I sing "Things are shaping up to be pretty" Mom: "ODD". Then during 'I Write Sins...' my mom and I will be like "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?" Then we point at each other and say NO. whee

Then my friend Meghan doesn't understand PATD lyrics. Like in "The Piano Knows..." she laughs so hard at the "I won't cut my beard and I won't change my hair". I don't find it too funny, but still. Then in "Mad As Rabbits" she laughs so hard at "And you were a MAP". I don't know why! Then in "Do You Know..." she loves that they used clouds and clouds are amazing. It's kind of weird.

But if anyone else has PATD inside jokes, share 'em here.

lmao me and my dad do that sometimes with sins...
when we're bored around the house, i'll randomly be like "HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR?" and we both look at eachother and go NO!. it's pretty funny if you are there.  

dan xtheman

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:12 am
emmy downpour
Same thing as Poly.
And LOL at all you guys.
1) at the CT show, when everyone was throwing bracelets on the stage, they played Northern Downpour. And my best friend and I were screaming along obviosuly and we were like "Feed our jewelry to the STAGE!" wink
2) And my mom absolutely LOVES the song "Mad as Rabbits" so whenever I bring Pretty. Odd. in the car we put it on. And when the line "You were a map" comes on my mom and I start screaming the Dora the Explorer thing, you know, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map...

biggrin

lmao.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas