Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Looking for New Management of the Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 am
Yeah i've been gone for quite some time (putting it mildly) but Macabre_Cogitation (we know eachother irl) said i should apply for guild leader...he was joking but i figured i'd do it anyway just because. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 am
Tenebrion Valefor
On a side note here ::Getting Off Topic::
Has anyone seen Isobel around here lately? I miss her.

I know that BellBell had dial up, so I"m sure some of the changes to the site were... less than kind to her internet connection. Past that point, I really don't know too much.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:11 pm
lurichan
Tenebrion Valefor
On a side note here ::Getting Off Topic::
Has anyone seen Isobel around here lately? I miss her.

I know that BellBell had dial up, so I"m sure some of the changes to the site were... less than kind to her internet connection. Past that point, I really don't know too much.
I hope she can get back on soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 am
too smart to be a sheep, and too stubborn to be a sheppard....I don't want it....I would rather be a helpfull minion.

To that end,
ever since I joined this wonderful guild, I have observed that whenever we stray too far off topic, or the conversations seem to take a turn for the worse. Wraith, and Rellik always seem to be there to gently nudge us back on track, and keep the wheels turning a fair bit. They ask us for opinions, and never berate us for stupid answers to their questions. They post witty polls that give us a chuckle, and a thoughtfull pause while putting gold into our pockets.
I have grown to respect their opinions, and insights into the ways of gothdom and other related stuff, and would proudly follow them down to the gates of perditions flame and back again without a second thought should they ask of it. (and I dont' say that lightly to just anyone)

I'm sorry you two, but if the guild must/needs/have to change hands to further it's life, I could think of no two better individuals to have to choose from. you're always there, you're always helpfull, and you seem to care about the rest of us lowly minions (even if you are having a very bad day)

I'm throwing my nominations into the hat for you both.....

(to the other "old timers" in this guild.....nothing personal, I respect you too, but I see more posts from these two than you....just a logical conclusion to a tough decision)  

Keevan Draco

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:46 pm
well, i'm not looking to be captain, as i'm vice in one of my other guilds, but i'm always willing to help out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:17 am
What happen to that Veronica idea we were working with?  

Rose Patterned Twil

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces