Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Fruit Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or Bad idea?
  Good idea!!!!!
  Bad idea!!!!!
View Results

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:18 pm
(( I'll add you Watermelon ^^ ))

Mango shook her head to clear the water out of her ears. "If you give me sugar, Watermelon, something bad might happen... But what the heck. Bring it on!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:24 pm
"Yay!" squeaked Watermelon, jumping into the air, "Follow me!!" she cried, and streaked into the forest. Mango followed close behind. They stopped at Watermelon's tree. "There is sugar inside! Just jump in and eat it!" Mango looked at the cat and said "Your insane." "Yah!!" nodded Watermelon  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:47 pm
Mango grinned. "I like insane. Shall we?" she streached out her paw towards the tree and dove in to the tree after Watermelon. I wonder if this kit knows what she's doing giving me sugar...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:42 pm
Grapefruit woke up with a yowl. Ugh! another dream about being caught! She stood up with a growl. I might as well eat. Grapefruit went to the multie colored food dish and started chewing the cat food with distast. Grapefruit then went to the cat door and crawled outside. Grapefruit looked around the yard, then climed up onto the fence. Grapefruit looked around with a soft growl. Idiotic No-fangs, never they hunt thier own food. Grapefruit then climed down, and marked the yard. If I have to live here I might as well make shure that no other cats come into my teritory unwarned. Grapefruit then sat down with a sigh on the big rock in the center of the yard, and laydown. No-fangs I promise you I will find a way out of here, and then there will be nothing you can do to make me stay.
(lol! It is always so much fun to introduce characters!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:11 pm
(Yay! Grapefruit sounds like Breezepaw!)
((We need some sort of plot idea to follow. What do you guys think should happen?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 pm
(I don't know, maybe something were we have to deal with a pack of dogs that got loose, like in the warrior books. Or some of us have to take care of a cat that was abandoned while keeping it secret from the others. . .Hmm. . .so many plots and ideas to choose from. . .soo little time. . .lol! blaugh )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:17 pm
(i think that we should all meet up and like, start our own clan-ish thing. Have any of u read Tailchaser's Song? it could be like that... just not with the whole....... yeah. if u havnt read it Im not gonna spoil it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:23 pm
(Yah! That would be good to! And then we could dicied whether if our character would want to leave or not. Like in Firestars Quest.)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:36 pm
(I was think ing of just having all our cats be like the people in Tokyo Mew Mew... But I can't think of anything to have the plot do...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:51 pm
(I've never read tokyo mew mew *yet*, so u will need 2 explain to me. back to the rp now?)
Watermelon hesitated before jumping in. Only one cat fits at a time she thought. Oh well, I'll just squeeze in here..... oops. Uhmmm, that didn't work right. How do I get out from under all this sugar?! Watermelon had attempted to dive in for some sugar, but ended up... underneath it? She was surrounded by sugary whiteness. Her head popped up next to the eating cat. "Hi!" she said cheerfully. "Like the sugar?"  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:32 pm
(Cursedstar i love tokyo mew mew!!! did you know me an' bunny are making our own version sort of thing of it? It's called Paw paw power, lol!!)

Kumquat watched as, just like that, Mango ran off with a complete stranger who called herself "Watermelon". Still soaking wet, a bitter Kumquat raced over to where the cat who cried "pinapple rocks" had disappeared to. She easily cleared the fence and followed the pesky female inside, where she would soon teach her a lesson.

(I'm still mad at you, Crystalstar! *bites off ears* I ish Yin!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:24 pm
Grapefruit woke up when she heard her No-fang walking accross the lawn toward her. Grapefruit got up and started to growl, but the her owner ignored her. She then scooped up Grapefruit, and walked inside. Stupid no-fang can't even uderstand when I want to be left alone. The no-fang then put Grapefruit down, closed the door, and continued to go about her buisness. Grapefruit grummbled to her self as she laped up some cool water from a bowl on the floor. How am I going to get out of here? I know they have to take me away if I am sick, like they did with that older cat next door. . . but that cat never came back *shudder*, maybe if I climb over those wooden walls. I will be able to find a way out of this no-fang territory. Grapefruit got up, and was about to go to the rubber cat flap, but one of the no-fang's kits grabed her. Well I will try to exscape in the morning when the no-fangs are asleep.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:07 am
Watermelon left her sugar tree after a moment because the cat was to absorbed in the sugar. Watermelon walked around a large fence and heard a quiet yowling inside a no-fangs dwelling. A cat streaked out and looked up at her. "Help me!" she whispered. Watermelon grinned and jumped over the fence, grabbing the other cat by her scruff and leaping back over. "There" said the breathless Watermelon, panting "Go before they notice you. I'm outta here." Watermelon streaked away agian, hoping that the other cat would either follow her or at least get away from that fence!

(hey is it ok i rescued u? i can delete the post if u want)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm
Grapefruit got up early in the morning so she could exsplore the wodden wall surrounding the yard. Grapefruit climbed up onto the wooden wall hopeing that she would be able to find an exscape area. But the moment she got up onto the fence, her heart lightened. Right behind her territory was a forest. Grapefruit raced along the wooden wall, andd leaped down into the forest. . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 pm
Pineapple sat in her favorite spot in her garden, the sun shining and warming her brown fur.

"Pineapple!" A familar and unwanted voice said near by. Pineapple sat up and saw a white and tan cat coming towards her. She let out a hiss and growled.

"Get out of here, Kiwi!" She hissed and unsheathed her claws. The cat ignored her and walked up. "I said get out, or I'll claw you fur!" She growled and let out another furious hiss.

"Oh, come on, Pineapple! I just want to play!" Kiwi said and rolled onto her back like a playful kit.

"Fine, we'll play." Pineapple anwsered with another hiss and lept onto Kiwi, claws out. She hissed and bit Kiwi's neck. Kiwi pushed her off and ran back over her fence. "Don't come back!" She heard her flat-face come out of the nest and picked her up. Pineapple purred and the flat-face took her inside, saying something in the flat-face language. The old lady set her down and grabbed a box. The scent of a male cat drifted from the box. The flat-face opened the box and revieled a tabby tom.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff