Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuo51

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:25 pm
There are many type of edible flowers. "Nasturtiums; chive blossoms, which taste like a mild, sweet onion; pansies and violas, both with a flavor reminiscent of grapes; and perfumy, sweet roses. Other edible flowers include: almond, apple, borage, chamomile, lavender, lemon, lovage, mimosa, orange, peach, plum and squash blossoms, chrysanthemums, daisies, geraniums, jasmine, lilacs, marigolds, and violets." (taken from foodnetwork.com)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:56 pm
Yami-Ranpu
@Kyle Redstar: Neither have I but, I wanna try it now...

@Miss Sushi: Rose Petal Jelly sounds interesting.... xd Im with you on that.Explosion with joy, and bunnies, though that is if I dont die laughing first .
Rulin' ya universes...

Oh it is so delicious. I remember buying it once, and I like devoured it in a week... 'sgood on toast, or scones [/BRITISHLOL]

@Soda Ex Machina: I can kill anything... I've killed cacti. And I killed this one plant which is known for being un-killable but I don't remember its name... dwarf something. It's sad, because I really like flowers ;_;

@Kuo51: I used to have violet flavored gummies when I was a kid <3 It's really nice! And lavender's nice, too, I found a recipe for lavender cookies once...
But I didn't know you could eat pansies! surprised

I've been looking for some proper Rose Water for a while now, but can't find it ;_; I just find the stupid icky synthetic flavoring that tastes icky sad

LOL, we're talking about edible flowers xD
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 am
Wow. XD Flowers are good for more than romantic sex and smelling nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am
Everything will be okay in the end.

Yep!

You can use rose thorns to STAB PEOPLE MWAHAHAHAHA.

If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Ratix Farrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am
I was just a little curious..... What all is there to do here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:01 pm
You can purchase Rose Water at foreign food stores. It's used in Indian cooking. (I learned that at Walt Disney World)  

Kuo51

Ratix Farrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:08 pm
Umm..... That's a strange place to learn it from.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 am
Kuo51
You can purchase Rose Water at foreign food stores. It's used in Indian cooking. (I learned that at Walt Disney World)
Rulin' ya universes...

I know sad but I've looked in all the foreign groceries near me and can't find it *sob sob*
...since 1992.

User_2629207

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 am
*Rains sparkles on everybody* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 am
I'm soo very very tired. I can't sleep at a decent time.  

Ratix Farrence

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:30 am
Ratix Farrence
I'm soo very very tired. I can't sleep at a decent time.

I know what you mean ;_; It's all LadyNox's fault for keeping me up late Rping every night!

Why can't you get to sleep at a decent hour?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 am
Heh. Cause I'm like a cat sleeping during the day. It's really a good time skipper. It's like... my time machine. If I want dinner, time machine time.  

Ratix Farrence

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:41 am
Ratix Farrence
Heh. Cause I'm like a cat sleeping during the day. It's really a good time skipper. It's like... my time machine. If I want dinner, time machine time.

haha, i've thought of it that way before too XD but I has no time to sleep durning the day, two jobs every day and a college class. =P no time. I'm at work now but this is my easy job.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 am
I need to get a job. MGS4 is soo freakin awesome.  

Ratix Farrence

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:24 pm
*Flails*
I'm finally home free for the Summer! So I can return to my normal sleeping patterns! (Eg. Stay up until 2 am, get up at 11am, instead of 7am. )

Oh, and Miss Sushii? Now I finally know what tune to put that dastardly Filk to!
Hooray!

Anyway, I've been acting like a n00b with Pmog and set up a portal in the guild, so please ignore it if you decide to see what the heck this passively online multiplayer game with a definately steampunk flavour is.
And my portal redirects you to Phoenix Wright's dressing room. sweatdrop A livejournal comm.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff