doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:23 am
IY_and_MCR
doom1000
my desires for pasta....i think. But im not sure....

You have romantic feelings towards pasta?.

well... okay, maybe that came out in a wrong way... i just like pasta alot....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:11 am
Hmmm, I think after this weekend, I'd have to say, my swaggering, extensive charm. blaugh  

Rellik San
Crew

Lady_Tenebrae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:04 am
Hmm how am I unique..... well i guess little things like, how i cut my hair, how i do my makeup sometimes, that i wear rings on every finger, my name, the fact that bats are my favorite animal (though that might be kinda common among goths), oh how about the fact that i like WARM strawberry milk lol? Yeah I don't got much lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:43 pm
"Hay un gato en fuego en mis pantalones".
My mess of an accent definetly makes me unique. So does my spiderweb necklace. Maybe my Monster jacket. I'm getting into the DIY side of things as well.

Kostbarer Alptraum

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:36 am
doom1000
IY_and_MCR
doom1000
my desires for pasta....i think. But im not sure....

You have romantic feelings towards pasta?.

well... okay, maybe that came out in a wrong way... i just like pasta alot....

oh fiddles.... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:35 am
My favorite animal is a Red Panda.
I bet you don't get that often whee

ummmm. Nothing really sets me apart from the whole world. But where I live, I'm pretty different.
So I'll just list that stuff.
I have short hair, which is kind of different. But most girls i know who have short hair have the typical emo fringe hairdo, which I don't.
My Hair is my natural color.
I don't wear black makeup (I use brown instead).
I wear a lot of different styles of clothing. It depends on what i think looks good. That's why I don't really fir in any label. I wear to much color to be labeled 'goth', I wear too much antiquey/weird jewelry and fancy clothes to be scene/preppy.
I paint designs on my own tote bags.

I guess that's okay. I don't really know what's unique about me.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm
Kostbarer Alptraum
"Hay un gato en fuego en mis pantalones".My mess of an accent definetly makes me unique. So does my spiderweb necklace. Maybe my Monster jacket. I'm getting into the DIY side of things as well.
What does that have to do with anything??? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:56 pm
I can read into things (like things people do or say would be somewhat of an example I guess) I can find the smallest details, the details within the details, any possible other meanings or motives behind them.... But... I can't see the most obvious things that anyone would see...

I'm very very clumsy... Because I'm rather spaced out, wrapped up in my own thoughts, and off in my own little fantasy world about 80% of the time, and so I don't really pay much attention to where I walk, so I tend to run into things or hit things or other things like that... >_<

I can go off and spend large amounts of time learning about extremely random junk for which I will never have any practical use for.

I tend to interupt conversations with random observations about things nothing related to the subject, and go off into crazy little tangents about nothing at all, and I become like a delighted little child when people go along with them (Yeah most people who have spoken to me knows exactly what I'm talking about), or I interupt to ask extremely random questions (Which people always think I have motives behind them...)
So people assume I'm not listening or following the conversation... Which I am!! But sometimes talking to me is like taking a tour or something, eventually were gonna get to the main destination, but we have to stop and see all the sights along the way... sweatdrop

I guess these could be a few of the things that could be considered as unique about me... Although I think mostly in my case anything and everything that could possibly be thought of as 'Unique' about me is really just another word for 'Strange' 'Weird' 'Crazy' and 'Quirky'.... sweatdrop  

Awesome Akwardness

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 pm
i'm a walking encyclopedia of zelda and nintendo basically and im retardedly obsessed with zombies, i hate vampires, i love goth things/yet hate it just the same. if i think of anything i'll add more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:40 pm
Well, as far as I know, nothing is original anymore.

However, things I *insert verb here* that nobody else I know does:

-Have the BeeGees, Dimmu Borgir, Freezepop, Bauhaus, Gorillaz, Zeromancer, Artic Monkeys, and the Cruxshadows play back-to-back on their mp3 player.

-Bind their breasts and dress like a guy dressing as a girl.

-Feed off of energy from anything and/or everything around them

-Don't believe I have a soul, but most people besides me probably do.

-Cut my skin because blood is tasty and masochism and NOT out of depression/sadness/etc.

-When saying "pansexual," meaning I'd ******** anything, ethics aside.

-Honestly would commit violent murder and laugh doing so, if given the chance and the condition I would not encur imprisonment.

-Consider most people "acquaintances" meaning "business-only and no emotions attached."

-Don't tip waiters unless they earn it.

-Sing to my music out loud on elevators

-Have gotten 19 piercings in the past year.

-Don't consider my life valuable or meaningful but would like to remain alive nonetheless.

-Believe that everything is subjective. EVERYTHING.

-Dress in neon colors one day and all black the next.

And there's probably more, but my brain died.

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 pm
KeevanSixx

I have a reproduction astrolabe designed by Geoffrey Chaucer (knight's tale) for his son. I picked it up at Scarbourough Ren-Faire in Texas many moons ago.....darn thing really works!

Tell me that the fact you say "Geoffrey Chaucer" and think "Character from Knight's Tale" rather than "Author of Canterbury Tales" makes you unique... please...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:37 am
o.O Y u k i O.o
im retardedly obsessed with zombies, i hate vampires,

Likewise. I've only encountered a handful vampire tales (of any media; novel, film, whatever) that I considered truly good. Zombies, on the other hand, I can't get enough of.

Simim
-Don't tip waiters unless they earn it.

Likewise.

Waiters and waitresses are paid by their employer, by the hour to service me while I'm in their restaurant. Serving me is what they're supposed to do. It's their job. I'm not going to give someone extra money for doing what was expected of them to begin with.

Now, if a waiter or waitress is actually above average in their service, going out of their way to make my dining experience better? All the while, attending to my table frequently enough to make sure we're happy but not so frequently that they interrupt? I'll give them a generous tip.  

GilAskan
Crew

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 am
The Goth Apple
KeevanSixx

I have a reproduction astrolabe designed by Geoffrey Chaucer (knight's tale) for his son. I picked it up at Scarbourough Ren-Faire in Texas many moons ago.....darn thing really works!

Tell me that the fact you say "Geoffrey Chaucer" and think "Character from Knight's Tale" rather than "Author of Canterbury Tales" makes you unique... please...

Sorry...don't quite follow you...
I put the authors name followed by a readily recognizable title, because I havn't thought that a mass majority of the population has actually ever read "the Canterbury Tales", and based on current trends "has" actually watched "Knight's Tale" with Heath Ledger instead. Basic point of reference you see....

If I had mentioned Paul Bettany (who played Chaucer in the film) as being the one who invented the device, then I would have been in error as the treatise on the astrolabe in question was definately written by Geoffery Chaucer for his son Lewis sometime in 1391 and the model in my possession was based upon an actual astrolabe owned by Chaucer himself.

If we wanted to get technical about it, the astrolabe was in fact invented by the greeks, then perfected by the moors and persians later on. The fact that chaucer even took the time to have one crafted for himself shows that, in the great scheme of things, sometimes the smallest devices can create the most profound changes in the universe. either that, or the powers that be in the universe have a really twisted sense of humor...

clarification enough for you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 am
Damnation27
Lazarus, That sounds awesome.

i almost forgot about the tophat and the victorian coat. but i don't wear it often  

Gaylord Mule 3

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:51 pm
KeevanSixx
clarification enough for you?
I was hoping not for a clarification, but rather a restoration of my faith in humanity. I find it unfathomable anyone old enough, and with the interest in watching A Knight's Tale would not know who wrote the Canterbury Tales.
And if you tell me otherwise, I will clap my hands over my ears and sing "Summer is a-Cumin in".

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff