Piercings and Tattoos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incinerella
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:55 pm
I've got thirteen tattoos now, I got my first when my little brother died - his name across my heart, I've also got an ankh, a rose thorn band around my arm, an Egyptiany type eye, a devil type creature, chinese symbols on my chest my boyfriends name on my ankle, my little girl's name on my forearm (had to take my belly button piercings out when I had her).

At one time or another I've had my nose, lip, belly button, several places in each ear and tongue pierced

My Mum n Dad both have more than me, I guess it's a family thing - it's more than that though I can't explain it  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:10 pm
I'm not fond of tattoos or piercings. I like them on other people because they can work it but not on me. I don't like needles or anything piercing my body for that matter. I do like some tattoo designs though but I wouldn't get any.  

foREVer morto

Storm Daughter

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:42 pm
The idea of tattoos fascinates me, but I don't know if I'd ever get one. Not out of fear or disgust or normal reasons like that, but just because I don't really want one enough to actually go out an get one. If the opportunity came up I might get one, but if one never does, I won't.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:19 am
i got me ears tongue and belly pierced all of them didnt really hurt..... i want my eyebrow and my lip pierced but im not really up for covering my face in metal so maybe just the brow!!!!

And i want a Tattoo or 2 i know i want the metallica star sumwhere and i want something unique to go at the back of me neck........ I love the idea of the Familiar Tattoos From Blade Movies....... and i think the barcode is kinda cool from dark angel ... but yeah they aint really that unique :S

i think the celtic cross can look pretty mean too.... But to be honest after watchin a show here in NZ called "inked" ... (which is about a tattoo comapany in vegas called huntington and harthaway or sumthing like that)
i donbt want to get a tattoo any where else but there from those guys there art is amazing  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:20 am
Incinerella
I've got thirteen tattoos now, I got my first when my little brother died - his name across my heart, I've also got an ankh, a rose thorn band around my arm, an Egyptiany type eye, a devil type creature, chinese symbols on my chest my boyfriends name on my ankle, my little girl's name on my forearm (had to take my belly button piercings out when I had her).

At one time or another I've had my nose, lip, belly button, several places in each ear and tongue pierced

My Mum n Dad both have more than me, I guess it's a family thing - it's more than that though I can't explain it

thats soo lovely i love how ppl do this for their loved ones wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:31 am
gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL
Incinerella

thats soo lovely i love how ppl do this for their loved ones wink

someone in my class had a tattoo for her dad on one leg and one with "mum" on the other...I always thought it was a bit..weird...I don't need tattoos to express my love for my parents. I'm just not a tattoo person I guess..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 am
i'm getting a Memorial/Tribute tatto for my mother (still alive) and her father (passed away 4 years ago) it will be a tribal wolf howling at the moon (mom) with a crow (grandpa) flying across the moon...

if you are wondering why thos animals... my mom has always been the wolf, she is obsessed with wolfs, and they are one of her totem animals (native american spirit animal beliefs) and the crow... becasue when my granfather died there was a huge influx of crows in my familys life... we saw/see crows everywhere, and we have always had this feeling that it is grandpa looking over for us!

OH i got my wings finished FINALLY!!! lat bit was highlights added alst week, so i will get another pic once it has healed, and i'll post it for yall to see!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 am
i got both my nipples pierced and two on my left eyebrow and im planning on getting many more ^^  

nobodie at all

xMystery_Crossx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:08 am
Cool cool, um.... I jus hav my ears gauged once [now a size 8, soon 6 razz ] I wanna get a tattoo but I'm too scared of my Dad's reaction whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am
i cant wait till im 18 im getting like 10 tattoos  

--XxBloody-MurdurxX--

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 am
XxEthernal-LovexX
i cant wait till im 18 im getting like 10 tattoos

yeah I told that to myself when I was 15 and 16 and 17 and than I had 18 I had no cash. bummer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm
I have nine Piercings and three Tattoo's!! Lol I have metal in my eyebrow, my tongue twice and My most recent one on my face is My Angel Kiss... (In case people don't know. It's the Vertical Lebret, goes through your lip.) My other piercings are not Visible. xp I have a Large yellow, red and orange Koi fish on my left leg, a butterfly on my back and Sasuke's cursed mark from Naruto on my shoulder. I'm planning on getting another couple tattoos and quite a few more piercings! The tattoo that I'm designing now are Orchids and Cherry blossoms and I'm planning on having them put on my right ribcage.. smile When I get my camera up and going I'll post some pictures!!  

Neurotic Ragdoll

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am
I had my belly button peirced but I was told the wrong care instructions and it grew out, I also think that it might have been peicred with Medical steel not titaium.

My dad says I can get it re-done he also says I can get my tounge done XD

I want a purple flame tattooed onto my shoulder. I've wanted this for about 2 years now. Unfortuanily you have to be 18 to get one done in AUS and I'm only 16.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 am
11 piercings

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 pm
Lady Kira X
11 piercings