Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply d=(^_^)=b GAIA!!!...........(Gaia Discussions)
--@--Dont Get Hacked--@-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safety!!
  Wooo hooo!
View Results

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:27 pm
deadly dragon15
MyOwnRainCloud
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22

because of the glitches and ppl can get ur passwrd

surprised I usually lock the rooms anyways, but i'll double make sure I do now...
yeah id rather have friends inthere with me anyways smile

3nodding

ive stopped doing those awhile ago
O____o

-__- I've learned a lot from the passed few years of being on gaia and playing lots of online games cause i had nothing else to do at night and yea i don't usually lock rooms...but whenever i feel like it i just go into a room alone.

oneday u'll get a pm from somerandom person and without thinking follow the link....and poof ur logged out and so not thinking u log in....and bam!! they got ur pw.....beware the phanthom...pms...lol...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 am
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
MyOwnRainCloud
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22

3nodding

O____o

-__- I've learned a lot from the passed few years of being on gaia and playing lots of online games cause i had nothing else to do at night and yea i don't usually lock rooms...but whenever i feel like it i just go into a room alone.

oneday u'll get a pm from somerandom person and without thinking follow the link....and poof ur logged out and so not thinking u log in....and bam!! they got ur pw.....beware the phanthom...pms...lol...

evillllll... evil  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:33 pm
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
MyOwnRainCloud
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22

3nodding

O____o

evillllll... evil
domokun gonk scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:20 pm
We need to be reminded of those helpful tips.
Protection for our avi's is needed and it starts with us. biggrin  

MasterSaul

deadly dragon15

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 pm
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
MyOwnRainCloud

O____o

evillllll... evil
domokun gonk scream

well if you are smart enough in the first place then you won't even read the message at least not follow hte link duh!....don't be stupid  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:45 am
deadly dragon15
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
MyOwnRainCloud

O____o

evillllll... evil
domokun gonk scream

well if you are smart enough in the first place then you won't even read the message at least not follow hte link duh!....don't be stupid

not everyone is clever...we are like robots....open mail... follow link and not think about what we are doing.....like my sister...i could just strangle her!...well anyways......younger gaian are also a good target for them they get them all the time and all the money mom and dad spent on their items all down the drain....  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 pm
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22

evillllll... evil
domokun gonk scream

not everyone is clever...we are like robots....open mail... follow link and not think about what we are doing.....like my sister...i could just strangle her!...well anyways......younger gaian are also a good target for them they get them all the time and all the money mom and dad spent on their items all down the drain....

sad its a crying shame...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:32 pm
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22

evillllll... evil
domokun gonk scream

indeed...tehe  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 pm
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
Melisciose22
deadly dragon15
Melisciose22
domokun gonk scream

indeed...tehe

xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 am
i randomly leave mean comments to the bots...  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Melisciose22
i randomly leave mean comments to the bots...

lol twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:57 am
There was a recent community spotlight announcement about it too. :3

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:34 pm
yeah... maybe soon all the people will be smarter and none of the hackers/scammers will succed and they will give up and everyone will be safe! haha yeah right... but I can dream cant I? emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm
SugarySweet6
yeah... maybe soon all the people will be smarter and none of the hackers/scammers will succed and they will give up and everyone will be safe! haha yeah right... but I can dream cant I? emo
i change my password quite often...more than once a month now......just because im paranoid...everytime i do a trade or put my password in on any transaction

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm
Melisciose22
SugarySweet6
i change my password quite often...more than once a month now......just because im paranoid...everytime i do a trade or put my password in on any transaction

yeah... I usually make my password longer and more difficult... its pretty long now sweatdrop lol  
d=(^_^)=b GAIA!!!...........(Gaia Discussions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games