Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
What do you hate bout' noobs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_Lil_Rose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:13 am
i hate about nubs. they ask for gold,stlks,annoys me,perverted gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:46 pm
I hated when "noobs" in kerning party quest would take up so much time just sitting around and asking to be the party leader.
Other than that, I just hate when they leech off of you.  

Bio Merge

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:57 pm
My friend said that your a N00b until you get to lev 30 idk up to you guys to prove but ive been on maple story for like 3 years ((reason why ive been on so long an no lev 30 yet: easy 1) never realy tried 2) I made a new person (((who is now lev 26 and I cant wait until my computer is fixed!!!My other was a lev 17))) 3) I took long breaks 4) I got stuck in aqua for a year)) Back to noobs. I hate it when the think they are all awesome because they now can kill the next snail up. Also when they follow you around asking "ah wans joos mesos" I normally respond "Sorry I dont speak N00b" ((If you type like that sorry I am semi literate and typing like that to me is way below non-lit))

well that was my life story on maple lol and my feelings for peoples a lower level then me  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:16 pm
Life is Like a Peanut
My friend said that your a N00b until you get to lev 30 idk up to you guys to prove but ive been on maple story for like 3 years ((reason why ive been on so long an no lev 30 yet: easy 1) never realy tried 2) I made a new person (((who is now lev 26 and I cant wait until my computer is fixed!!!My other was a lev 17))) 3) I took long breaks 4) I got stuck in aqua for a year)) Back to noobs. I hate it when the think they are all awesome because they now can kill the next snail up. Also when they follow you around asking "ah wans joos mesos" I normally respond "Sorry I dont speak N00b" ((If you type like that sorry I am semi literate and typing like that to me is way below non-lit))

well that was my life story on maple lol and my feelings for peoples a lower level then me

Wow I sounded like a jerk...well now ummmmm bad day for peanut blaugh  

Life is Like a Peanut

Rosey Milk Tea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:38 pm
;___;
Newbs are notorious for stealing my red envelopes....
Also, they keep on sending me party invites and when I decline they call me mean, stupid, and a hacker.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:38 pm
Looters of course, that hardly needs to be said.

But I'm getting rather tired of 11 year olds asking me out.
I'm freaking 17, dammit. I can't even cuss them out proper because of the filters.  

Vagina-haver

Rosey Milk Tea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
They also stalk me, for gold!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:35 pm
i try to help noobs if can i don't hate them just there are the extremely annoying ones that beg and fallow you xp  

Zhennie Chan

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces