Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Hiya there! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:44 pm
(( yeah...it would be nice if he came on...I've been waiting for him...what if something happened to him? ~mutters to self worriedly~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm
((Yeah.. Probably Edwardina gets to be worried too if she discovered that her bro Al wasn't come on and maybe she can thinking too what's really happened to himself.. sweatdrop ))  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:41 pm
[[@_@ sorry for making you alllll Wait >~< gonk gonk gonk gonk ]]

Alphonse heard his brothers sigh and walks back to him, hugging him softly, his hood fell down and exposed his secret to the area around himself.
Alphonse inndeed was a cat himself....
His eyes widened a little and his ears flattened against his head in embassment. He pulled is his hood you and clung to Edward shaking lighty.
"S-Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:03 pm
Edward held him closely, petting his head softly.
"It's ok, Al...." he said, gently.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:58 pm
(( blaugh 4laugh Awwwwwwwwww... So cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Well, I think I'm gonna moved this rp into a new roleplay that I'm posted! ^W^ If ya wanna u 2, u can then posting there when I'm already finished to posting it.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:21 pm
((Okay, I've already finished to posting my new rp Al, Ed and Winry! ^W^ Now we can continued our rp into the RolePlay topic - u all can just finding a rp called "Edwardina's new mission to the HQ? - roleplay opening -" because it's mine of course, roflmao!!! rofl rofl )  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces