Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know me?
  Yes
  No
View Results

acemarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:26 pm
Well, the intensive treatments i been having have done some good.... they've managed to shrink my tumours attachments to my spinal cord and it basically snapped free... (it hurt like ******** tho i may add) but pain aside, it means in a few days, depending on a few scans and s**t... they can do keyhole laser surgery through my throat/roof of mouth kinda area and laser away and fish out all the remaining tumour so it seems like you guys might not get rid of me after all ^o^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:24 pm
acemarch
Well, the intensive treatments i been having have done some good.... they've managed to shrink my tumours attachments to my spinal cord and it basically snapped free... (it hurt like ******** tho i may add) but pain aside, it means in a few days, depending on a few scans and s**t... they can do keyhole laser surgery through my throat/roof of mouth kinda area and laser away and fish out all the remaining tumour so it seems like you guys might not get rid of me after all ^o^
4laugh heart *Huggles.* Now put that on the first page. mad  

Guardian of Fire 666

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:32 pm
acemarch
OMG!! Thats wonderful news! *huggles tight* I'm sorry you went through so much pain and all I want you to BE WELL!! And I have been praying for that. What wonderful news Tim! *huggles tight again* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:36 pm
acemarch

lol, we would never dream of it. Your a tough lil Brit. Keep your head up.  

RetiredKil

acemarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:54 pm
Kilvarda
acemarch

how many times must i say it... less of the lil xd ^0^

*huggles the stuffing outta betty and GoF at the smaek time* mrow ^0^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:57 pm
acemarch
Kilvarda
acemarch

how many times must i say it... less of the lil xd ^0^

*huggles the stuffing outta betty and GoF at the smaek time* mrow ^0^
Keep up the fight Tim! *kisses him dearly* mad  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:13 am
That's bloody good news mate, glad everything's gonna work out for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:33 am
heart crying get better!!!! **pokes u n nuzzles** get better now cry  

OoChIcKeNoO

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:54 pm
GO ACE! WOOOOOOO *dances around* kick it in the balls man!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:42 am
I'm so glad you made it through Tim! *huggles tight* cry 4laugh  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Azure Alex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:52 pm
yay! 4laugh