Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to join?
  sure, sounds cool...
  no thanks...
  ^DO IT!!!!! *blows up head*....jk
  ^O.o
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:12 pm
Koshi desolved back into human from the shadows, "Shadow?" He called, his dragon sat in the middle of the street, cars drove right throw him. Koshi looked at his dragon. His wings were broken! He knelt down beside Shadow's wings. Summoning his magic he surrounded the huge wing. A few minuets later Shadow stood and shook himself. Thank you, master.

Koshi nodded and jumped on, "Lets go find Raine." Koshi said and they took off into the darkening sky.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Kiada sat on her bed, about ten boxes sat in her corner. She glanced at her clock: 1:36. She sighed, grabbed her jacket and walked out of her room. Slowly walking down the stairs she stopped to glance into her mother's room.

She sighed again and walked out of the front door. The cool night air felt good on her warm skin. Sitting of the front portch she looked up into the sky. The only star she could see was the north star. "I hate the city!" She said and thought about her old home in japan. She could see millions of stars just from her window.

A small meow next to her inturupted Kiada's thoughts. She looked down to see a small black kitten looking up at her from under a bush. Kiada bent down and picked up the kitten. It looked no more than a few weeks old. It was pure black with green eyes. It looked half starved.

She ran inside, the small lump of fur licking her hand. Once inside she ran to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed the only milk carton and poured some milk into a bowl, set it into the microwave and set it to 30 seconds. Pulling it back out she made sure it wasn't to hot, set the kitten next to the bowl and hopped it would drink, it didn't. She flipped on the light and yelled up to her mom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:19 pm
A few seconds later her mom was running down the stairs. "What?" Her voice was full of concern.

"I found a kitten, it only a few weeks old and it won't drink the milk!" Kiada said and showed her mother the kitten. She was so glad her mother was a vet. Her mother looked at the kitten then ran into the other room.

A few minuets later she came back with a baby bottle. "I guess its a good thing I kept your baby bottles." She took the milk and poured it into the bottle. "If its only a few weeks old it won't drink from a bowl." She picked up the kitten and stuck the bottle into it mouth.

*a few days later*
Kiada named the kitten Moon, it never left her side. One day she when she watching t.v. Moon came over and bit her arm. "Ow! Moon!" She picked up the small cat, set her on the ground and tapped her head a little harder than she use to.

It wasn't bleeding, it was just really red. She shook her head and walked up stairs to go to bed.
(I'm going to change the story on how she gets her curse...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Raine and Frost were far away from the river by know. "Koshi might be catching up by know." she said. Frost nodded and followed Raine. are they like us? she wondered. "we should change our course so that Koshi thinks that we went straight." Raine suggested to Frost. you know what i think? we should go back so that Koshi thinks we kept running from the city. Frost insisted. "good idea." Raine jumped onto Frost and they dashed back to the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am
Koshi flew far above the forest, "Can you spot them?" He asked Shadow.

No, but there are other sorceress' down there. Shadow dived down and landed near a river. Two girls and two animals turned to face them. Koshi jumped off of Shadow and walked forward. "Hello, ladies."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada woke, her arm felt like it was on fire. She looked around her room then down at her arm. A dragon shaped tattoo was in the same spot Moon had bit her. A noise came from behind her, she turned to see a wierd animal running around her room.

It stopped and looked at her, Hello! An unfamiliar voice said. Kiada stared bewildered.

"W-what the heck are you?" Kiada laughed at herself for asking an animal, or she thought it was an animal, what it was.

I am a dragon...your dragon. The strange animal jumped up and spred huge wings, about twice its body size. You must be Kiada, I'm....well I don't have a name.

Kiada jumped up and backed up against a wall, "How did you get in here and why are you here?" She still didn't belive that a dragon really exsited.

Oh, my bad. You have just recived the Curse of Dragons. Long ago the devil sent his best servant from the underworld here to build an army. The gods felt pitty so they sent cursed ones, sorceress' and sorcerers'. The cursed ones have battled many times to defeat the servant of the devil, but have failed. And the rest is history. The dragon said.

"Wait, the gods sent me here to battle some antient evil?" Kiada felt a little dizzy. She lend against her wall and slid down it. The dragon nodded.

Now that you know, can you please give me a name? The dragon walked towards her and stopped just a few inches away.

"Um...sure. How about Taven?" Kiada still couldn't believe that there was a dragon in her room. She had heard stories about the great beasts in Japan, but she knew they were all fake. The dragon nodded and curled up next to Kiada's leg.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:11 pm
Raine and Frost herd a noise neer the river. they herd a familiar voice.
"hello ladies." Koshi and his dragon were at the river. "i broke that stupid dragons wings!" Raine spat. Frost looked at her with fear in her eyes. we should help them. Frost suggested. Raine and Frost jumped out of the bushed distracting Koshi. "looking for me?" Raine spat. "well it looks like you came to the right place for a fight!" Raine got into a battle postition and so did Frost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:48 pm
Koshi turned to see Raine and Frost heading towards him. "Just who I was looking for," He looked back at the other girls. "Sorry about this, or am I?" He laughed and shot four huge black magic at them, then three at Raine and Frost.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada nudged Taven awake, "What's my mother going to do?" She said, mostly to herself.

Don't worry, only servents of the devil and other cursed ones can see me. Taven laughed and stood, he looked bigger.

"Well, I guess you can come down stairs with me then." Kiada stood and walked out her bed room door, Taven close behind. Kiada ran down the stairs, Taven gliding. But stopped as soon as she came into the kitchen. Her mother stood over a pan, the smell of bacon filled the small room. Next to my mother was a cat, but it wasn't Moon. "Mom, where'd you get the cat?" It was a flame kind of color.

My mother turned, surprised. "You can see Jasper?" My mother looked at my arm. "You've recived a curse too." It wasn't a question.

"Um...yeah." Then it hit me, "Wow! Your a sorceress?" My mother just nodded and noticed Taven.

"A dragon, I've only seen one other dragon in my life. Koshi's." Taven hissed when he heard the name.

"Who's Koshi?"
"The servent of the devil."
Intorduce me! Taven hissed.
"This is Taven, and this is my mother."
I thought I scenced another curse, but I didn't think it was this close. Kiada repeated what Taven said.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:27 pm
The four easily dodged the black magic.

Naru blocked Kasha snarling at the boy and his dragon. Kasha used the river's water and froze the boy's and dragon's feet to the ground.

Miru created huge earth blocks and launched them at the boy and dragon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:59 pm
Before the earth blocks could hit Koshi and Shadow, Koshi disolved him and his dragon and flew high into the sky. Next time, Raine. He whispered across her mind and left the scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is Jasper, this isn't his normal form though. We'll go outside and show you." Kiada nodded, absent minded. They walked out of the house into the back yard. Kiada couldn't belive her mother was a sorceress and how calm she was being. Her mother stopped in the middle of the yard and moved away from Jasper. "You might want to step back." Kiada stepped beside her mother and watched the cat.

Jasper gave a deep growl and suddenly he was a huge, as big as a horse or bigger, lion. His maine was all fire and his paws had fire coming out of them, his tail had fire at the end too. "He can fly also. Would you like a ride?" My mother jumped on, the fire not burning her.

"Won't he burn you?" Kiada asked.

"He'll only burn you if he wants to." Taven shook his head and jumped into the air. I'll fly myself, but once I'm big enough I'll be the one carrying you. Kiada laughed and jumped onto Jasper.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Raine used water vapors to dodge the dark magic. next time Raine. a voice said in her head. "idiot." she snapped. she looked at Frost who was swinging her tail from side to side. "lets go." Raine and Frost followed were Koshi left.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:18 am
(um..yeah...this one needs more posts!)
Koshi and Shadow flew high above a city, "Where are we?" He asked Shadow. New York City, master.

"I scense Curses, one very familiar and the other weak and new." Koshi snickered. "Lets go say hi to our old friend, Shiori." Shadow growled and headed towards the houses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada and her mother soared high above the city, "Won't people see us?"

"No, only Cursed people can," Her mother laughed and waved to Taven. "Lets go back, I'm hungery." Her mother said to Jasper. He nodded and turned.

Once at home Kiada jumped off, "That was weird."
Taven laughed, You'll have to get use to it, I can go much fast than that. Kiada shuddered at the thought, she never did like flying.

Kiada's mother bent down to look at Taven, "How big will you get?"
Much bigger than your boring kitty...about the size of your house. Taven said, Kiada repeated- leaving the boring kitty out. Kiada's mother whisled and walked inside, "We're going to need a bigger place."

"Can we go back to Japan?" Jasper asked, Kiada loved the idea, but her mother shook her head and thought. She looked at Kiada then at Taven, "How about we get a farm in the moutains? Plenty of room for you to grow and Kiada," Her mother smiled, but sadness was in her eyes. "You could get another..." Kiada's mother stopped and ran into the kitchen, Jasper right behind her.

Taven growled and ran after them, Kiada ran after him. "Whats going on?"
Koshi, he found us! Taven hissed as they ran out the front door. The ground shook as a huge black dragon landed in front of Kiada's house. A young man jumped off and walked towards them. "Not one more step, Koshi." Kiada's mother hissed.

"Don't be that way, Shiori, don't you remember the good old days?" Suddenly the guy shot something black at Shiori and Jasper- who was his lion form.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:22 am
Shiori sent a huge wall of fire in front of her, blocking the black thing. When she put the fire down Koshi was gone, "Is this your daughter, Shiori?" Cold hands wrapped around Kiada's neck. Taven growled and tried to blow fire, but failed.

"Oh, so your the new one." His voice was icey and his breathe was cold.

"Let her go." Shiori said. Koshi laughed, "I don't think I will. If I do you'll attack." His grip tighted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:27 pm
Raine and Frost easlily caught up to Koshi. he was holding a girl. Raine shot five huge water balls at Koshi. "its not like you to flee Koshi." mist came around them so Koshi couldnt see were she was. "if i were you, i would let her go." Raine said icly. Koshi let the girl go and tryed finding Koshi. Raine tackled Koshi and pinned him down. Frost jumped at Shadow then tore his wings off so he could never fly again. she scrached him and bit Shadow. when Shadow tryed to fling Frost off she dug her claws deep in his flesh. "give up Koshi." Raine spat.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 pm
Warrior name: Eagleheart (you all should know that ninja )
Name: Alana
Curse and power(s): Curse of Darkness
Pic: User Image
Pet: User Image
Pet Name: Hira
Personality: Alana and Hira may look harmless but if you get on her bad side then she can be deadly
Bio: Is rude and known for her sharp tounge, but to her few friends she is extremly loyal and will give her life for them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:19 pm
(who said your tigers that powerful? you just damaged his wing....)

Koshi laughed and disappeared, he reappeared behind Kiada and grabbed her. "We'll be going now." He said and made Kiada, Shadow and himself melt into the shadows.

"NO!" Shiori yelled and fell to her knees. Taven let out a painful cry and curled up where he was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada struggled to get free of Koshi's grip, but failed. "Let! Me! Go!" She screamed and tried her fire. Koshi laughed at her failed attempt. He disolved back, they were in a house somewhere.

"Good try." He said and set her on a chair. Wrapping her in chains he left the room. Taven, help... She thought and struggled to get free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taven's head shot up, I hear her! He said to Jasper. He nodded and told Shiori.

"Where is she?"

Taven concentrated, I don't know, I can only see the room she's in. Jasper repeated.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:17 pm
(*gives a sheepish look*)
as Koshi and the other girl melted into shadows Raine looked at Taven.
"what does the room look like?" she asked. she looked at Frost as she layed on her paws then back at Taven.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff