Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"Through Bleeding Hands" ( made up anime story ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:54 pm
funnybunny8888
I'm Masami. I've always been calm. In high school, people thought I was shy, but it's just that I don't like to get involved. They teased me though, especially Hotaro, and I still remember those days painfully. User Image
((sorry you deleted the pic from the first post so I'll just use this one.))
now that I've met Kokoro, I've changed into a stronger person.

thats fine... i'm sorry....
But i need a picture of you in high school to... is you want i guess... i don't know ha ha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm
You said that Emi could be taken by someone else if they wanted him can i play him?  

horselover1009

funnybunny8888

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:05 am
When I was in high school:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:28 pm
horselover1009
You said that Emi could be taken by someone else if they wanted him can i play him?

Yes that's fine I just want you to read what everyone else has written so you know what is going on...  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

horselover1009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm
iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN
horselover1009

Yes that's fine I just want you to read what everyone else has written so you know what is going on...

don't worry i already have and do you want me to write my own background story for him?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:18 pm
horselover1009
iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN
horselover1009

don't worry i already have and do you want me to write my own background story for him?
yeah that's what we all had to do.  

Charlotte Lottie

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:32 pm
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi was a very normal boy in high school. He always got cute girls and he was popular just not as popular as others. Kiyoshi was a quarterback in football. He also played a lot of other sports like soccer, baseball, and hockey. All that Kiyoshi really wanted was to go out with Hotaru the most popular girl in school. Kiyshi was very nice so they were like best friends, as you know they never went any further then that. After high school they didn't get to talk much. Once in a while there was a " Hello, How are you?" Nothing else was said. Then one day walking in the park Kiyoshi was carrying papers that he needed for work that day. He was in a rush so he never noticed anyone. So being Kiyoshi and now being clumsy he knocked right in a girl named Aimi. They looked at each other with a hard lust of love and never ever have been since apart since.

Kiyoshi in high school.
User Image

Kiyoshi now
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:22 am
Kokoro was a friend of Kiyoshi for a while since they had both been on the football team, but because of a leg problem Kokoro had to quit the team. At first it bothered him because it was something that was greatly important to him; but one day while sitting alone in lunch he saw a girl. Her hair was a rich vibrant brown almost auburn, and had the sweetest blue eyes he'd ever seen. But her eyes were filled with worry as some of the girls began to pick on her. Kokoro got up and sat next to her without saying a word and the girls simply left them be. A simple meeting that changed his life forever.
((Him in High school))
User Image

He let his hair grow back to its natural color and didn't act like such a hot shot anymore. He simply let things be as they should and spent his days with Masami.

((Him now))
User Image  

Charlotte Lottie

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:19 pm
SO can we start now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:21 pm
horselover1009
700 years ago when Emi was still in high school he hadn't had many friend except for one who was actually related to him. His best and only friend had been his older brother. When his brother had graduated high school and left Emi alone with out any real friends he had kept to himself. His brother died shortly after Emi had graduated leaving him all alone with out any on. His parents had dumped him and his brother when Emi had been young.
One day when Emi was coming home from work he was attacked and yes turned into a vampire. He quickly found out how to control his hunger among other things.
700 years later he found another vampire named Kiku in a feeding frenzy. He helped her back to his home and taught her about what she had become and how to control her need for feeding. He fell in love with Kiku after spending so much time with her. They have been together for a few years now and are totally in love ready to spend the nest eternity together.
Back In high school:
User Image
Now:
User Image

HEY HEY I LIKED WHAT I DID!! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T GO TO HIGH SCHOOL HE IS LIKE 700 YEARS OLD HE IS A NATURAL VAMPIRE! DON'T MESS WITH HIS PROFILE BC ITS UNKNOWN!!!!! NOT FOUND!!!!!!  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm
iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN
horselover1009
700 years ago when Emi was still in high school he hadn't had many friend except for one who was actually related to him. His best and only friend had been his older brother. When his brother had graduated high school and left Emi alone with out any real friends he had kept to himself. His brother died shortly after Emi had graduated leaving him all alone with out any on. His parents had dumped him and his brother when Emi had been young.
One day when Emi was coming home from work he was attacked and yes turned into a vampire. He quickly found out how to control his hunger among other things.
700 years later he found another vampire named Kiku in a feeding frenzy. He helped her back to his home and taught her about what she had become and how to control her need for feeding. He fell in love with Kiku after spending so much time with her. They have been together for a few years now and are totally in love ready to spend the nest eternity together.
Back In high school:
User Image
Now:
User Image

HEY HEY I LIKED WHAT I DID!! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T GO TO HIGH SCHOOL HE IS LIKE 700 YEARS OLD HE IS A NATURAL VAMPIRE! DON'T MESS WITH HIS PROFILE BC ITS UNKNOWN!!!!! NOT FOUND!!!!!!

oh yeah and i am sorry that u didn't know that... i want him to be the only unknown one... haha sorry it would just make it more interesting!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm
~Hotaru and Isamu walk into the castle~
Hotaru " Wow. This place looks like, WOW!"
Isamu " Oh Boy, this is going to be fun. NOT"
Hotaru " stare Be greatful we won this doesn't just happen to anyone okay. This means that we as a couple will keep on moving. I want to go as far as I can with you. I love you!
Isamu " I love you to Hun!
Hotaru " I wonder. Will we be alone on this thing? "
Isamu " If we are then YES! If not that's fine to..."
Hotaru " Lets check this place out! "
Isamu" Fine with me! "

Hotaru and Isamu walk into the hallway holding hands just in case something happens. Everything was beautiful! There was a lot of gold and artifacts. The floor was black marble.

Hotaru " This place us beautiful! Wow I am hungry WE SOOO NEED TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!!! LIKE BEFORE I DIE!!!"

~Isamu smiles then kisses her~" What ever my babe wants she is going to get it."

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:50 pm
( Don't worry it's fine i deleted the post sorry i didn't know that you wanted to keep him unknown. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 pm
I'm really sorry about not posting. I had to go to utah in which i had no computer access.  

finfageek

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces