Crown Duel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:44 pm
Yeah.... There's a lot of competition for jobs here. I'd rather work over by my dad's house. No one there knows me, so there's no chance of anyone from school seeing me. It'd be great! But I think I'll have to memorize the address and phone number before I try out for a job. n.n" Lived there for almost three years and I haven't bothered to remember either one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:45 pm
Eh, remembering is overrated. LOL  

Claudia de Lenfent

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:26 am
Isn't it, though? It's not like I ever tell anyone any of that. I'd rather tell them my mom's number and address. It's closer to where school is. And I actually know it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:21 am
I hate phones, and the only times people call me are for when they want me to work for them or to wish me one of several various happy holidays.  

Claudia de Lenfent

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Yes, phones are evil. I only answer it if no one else is here, or if I really have to. Usually, I tend to ignore it. I just don't like talking on the phone much. Poeple can contact me online almost all the time, anyway, so why bother with phones?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:09 pm
Phones are evil  

Claudia de Lenfent

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:16 pm
Yes. Yes, they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:19 am
Anyway, back to the book, I could never pronounce that one lord's name. It starts with 'S' I think....  

Claudia de Lenfent

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:05 am
...S, S.... Um. Shevraeth? At the moment, that's the only S-name I can think of. I'll scan my book later today, see if I can find it.

I kind of like the name Tlanth. It's just neat to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:24 pm
That's it!! Well NOW I can pronounce it...There was a third book.. His birthday surpirse...never found it.....hmmm  

Claudia de Lenfent

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:54 pm
never mine. Twas only a short story... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:27 pm
Yeha, it was published when both books were put together. I need to get a new copy of that.... Badly. I think the rip goes halfway up the spine now. Possibly more than that.

I had problems with Shevraeth's name, too. But I hate his given name (Vidanric). I don't know why, but I loathe it. It's just such an ugly name, in my opinion.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:00 pm
It IS a bad name. I think it's the 'danric' part. Vi isnt a bad start...but Urg....@_@

That's how my Interview with the Vampire book is. It's the old OLD copy too.. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:17 pm
Yeah, it must be the "danric" part. Mine isn't that old. About four or five years. But it's been read too many times. So it's falling apart. It's sad. A lot of my books are doing that. And another book I have has spots all over it, from something that happend to it when I lent it to someone.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:54 pm
My friend has a beaten copy of Chinese Cinderella. Last year it hit a mud puddle in the rain... crying  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff