Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga/Anime][Junjou Romantica] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orehiroda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 pm
It's currently my favorite anime. :] <33  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm
My friend can't stop watching Junjo. ^^;;  

darkdragon_illusion

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 pm
darkdragon_illusion
My friend can't stop watching Junjo. ^^;;

Yes i know I can't stop watching it. I love the series. I like Usami and Misaki, but also Kamijou and his buddy....can't remember their names...anyway the first and second groups.

It's now my favorite yaoi right now because it delves into the relationships and isn't just about man sex. (yum)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:30 pm
I'm so glad that the second season is out^^

Infinite Pandora

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 pm
I love Junjo Romantica.
The Misaki/Usagi pairing is my favorite pairing.
I can't seam to find the fifth subbed episode in season two, though....
It pisses me off!
><

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 pm
I don't know what I would've done without Junjou! The anime's like a toned down yaoi, so almost like a shonen-ai, but waaay more fanservice (lol)

I love Misaki and Usagi! The only thing that bugs me every once in a while is Usagi's little 'I'm not going to pay attention to you and I'm going to act like a typical angsty seme' things he does every once in a while. Other than that, I absolutly love it when Misaki will be going all girly like and then freak out like 'We're not lovers! We live together... But that's cause I cant live with my brother. And we eat breakfast together... But that's cause we live together. And we kiss... and hug... and have sex... Wait!!! We are lovers!!!' (sorry if I got the words wrong, but you get the jist)

And I'm sorry, but I love Suzuki-kun! I wanna get a teddybear like him! hehehe

Nowaki and Hiro also add the angstyness that just makes you wanna cry your face off, but if you did, you couldnt watch anymore lol Also, whenever Hiro goes all crazy around Nowaki, it's pretty entertaining

I guess the only part I really dont care for is Junjou Terrorist... The seme was awsome when you got to see him around Hiro-san, but around the uke (sorry... dont remember the names cause we've only seen them twice so far...) he's all loserish... and the uke totally contradics himself...

(lol sorry for the long post sweatdrop )  

miya0707

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 pm
miya0707

And I'm sorry, but I love Suzuki-kun! I wanna get a teddybear like him! hehehe

I love Suzuki-san too! I wish they'd make a full-scale replica so I could have one... I want Misaki and Usagi-san's cute chicky toaster, too D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm
it my fav anime at the moment i cant stop watching it
MisakiXUsagi
Usagi is my fav tho
but season 2's over now crying ,they need to make a season three

Quote:
I love Suzuki-san too! I wish they'd make a full-scale replica so I could have one...

i'd buy one i also want those rubber duckie's (or are they chicks) that squirt water  

ninja_xox

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 am
ninja_xox
it my fav anime at the moment i cant stop watching it
MisakiXUsagi
Usagi is my fav tho
but season 2's over now crying ,they need to make a season three

Quote:
I love Suzuki-san too! I wish they'd make a full-scale replica so I could have one...

i'd buy one i also want those rubber duckie's (or are they chicks) that squirt water
Please remember to vote for
Royal Purple
in the avatar arena...

I knooow, I just want more! I hope they make a season 3 ;__; Some western company should license it, I'd totally buy all the dvds!

...Yeah they're duckies... I want some too...even though they're usually a bad omen in the show, haha. Actually, I just want all the cute animal-theme things in that show xD

My friend bought me these weird muesli-bar typa things from Japan, and they came in this uber-cute Junjou Romantica box with chickies and stuff of it (and the three ukes on the lid) I just wanna get tons of merchandise!

I wonder if there are clear files...

Hm. maybe I could try to find a biiig bear that resembles Suzuki-san and tie a big bow around his neck...

...and
Mr.Peacock in the photography arena!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm
I just started watching the anime of this series and so far, I love it greatly!! It's really well done and rather involving...expecially that part in episode one...when their in the rain and he's crying! crying

Man, I nearly started crying myself...I got to into it that I didn't even notice that I'd spilt my ice cream all over myself...but I guess that's the point right? blaugh

User Image

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:00 pm
i love this anime. I love misaki..Its actually got a story to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 pm
Ah, this anime was awesome. My favourite pairing was HirokixNowaki. Hiroki was so awesome!! I love tsundere characters!!
MisakixUsagi were also brilliant. Did anyone else have their hearts in their mouths at that moment in S2 episode 12? (you'll know what I mean if you've seen it). I was all set to scream at the pc screen.  

Senwyn

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:48 pm
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this anime..... Absolutley my Favorite anime and Yaoi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 pm
I watched the anime first, then started on the manga. Whoever loves the third couple, Shinobu and Miyagi, I have to say read the manga. I love both and the manga explains some things that aren't explained in the anime. ^_^  

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

-x-Echo-x- the fallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
omg i love it!!!!! i have like 3 of the mangas!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games