Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal: Life's Ever Changing Battles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 pm
((Alright who's going to start? You know what I'm going to.))
Miyu was walking down the hall when she saw Winry. She noticed that her face was all red. Must have something to do with Ed she thought. "Winry what's wrong," Miyu asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:43 pm
*Eds walking down at the other end of the hall and his face is tinted pink as he gathers his things*  

Edward Elric ( Fullmetal)

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:08 pm
"oh...I fell asleep next to Ed....without thinking about what it looked like...he didn;t seem to like it at all...." Winry said sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:06 pm
Noticing Winry's sadness she tried to comfort her. "Well you know we always do stupid things when we're in love," she said winking at her. "I remember the day I had a crush and he got hurt so I kissed his hurt arm without thinking about it. You should have seen both of our faces. That happened while I was ten years old. Now when I think back to it I start laughing," she said trying to brighten up the topic.  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:20 pm
((Weeeeeeeeeeeeee, can I join too???????? ^^ I was quite boring only to do "rp example span" into my welcoming post.. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:21 pm
((Sure you can))  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:26 pm
((YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot Bunny!!!!!!!!! ^W^ Ah, maybe I'll get to post first my profile thing so maybe ppl can know so much how she is! ^^))

Appearance (I just made a tektek avi too here): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Edwardina Elric
Age: About 16 (but she's quite short since her weight is 1.59, roflmaooo!! rofl rofl
Family: Edward, Hohenheim, Al, Envy, Dante, Trisha and a secret sister called Emma ((it's true! I found her nickname and story here around Gaia Online))
Relationships: She hasn't at the moment any relationships for anyone. Only maybe with Roy when they meet outside the HQ, but she'll never trying to kiss or hugs him cause he is her superior at work.
Special Abilities: She is able to alchemy and she can transmutated too her automails on her arms into some automails-blades.
Personality: Gentle, very kind and helpful, a little stubborn and into some rare times I will went perfidious, malignant and evil ((only when she getting very pissed off and getting transformed into her dark side. For more information you can visit my profile and saw a pic with herself into her dark side and under the pic all the description)).
Likes: Kitties, her family, her closely friends (Winry, Riza, Roy and the rest of the Military and not included XD), Alchemy, studying Alchemy all the time with my books, that sexy and hottie of Roy Mustang sometimes, dancing (always, roflmaooo), doing some trainings with my two brothers Ed and Al
Dislikes: Elricest, RoyxEd, bad people who just trying went to hurt her two brothers Ed and Al ((I don't talk this for all of my closely friends on Gaia or all you from the Guild, don't worry.. I mean FMA original chara if you've reading the manga or maybe watching on tv it.)), her brother William/Envy sometimes and the rest of Homunculi like Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, etc., dogs (she hates so much them.. Don't ask her why.), wars, people who just went to offend her (and you know what she mean.. The "S..." or others stupid words) or her friends, kitties leaving under the rain ((awwwww... T__T So saaaadd..)) and milk
Bio: Since Edwardina was a little girl of maybe 6 or 7 years old, she was so more happy with her little friends. But when her born town near Risembool went destroyed by a mysterious war, Edwardina lose all her friends and so she was getting to doing a human transmutation, because she think that she can getting back all of her friends. Unluckly it didn't come and so she'll lose all my two arms and one leg. And since her first mommy Dante (who were living in this town near Risembool with herself before Dante leaving away before her and disappeared away from Edwardina self) discovering it, she yelled in painfull as she saw her lose all that blood out. And then she brings Edwardina to Risembool as they found Grandma Pinako and my little friend Winry. Edwardina's mom said quickly to Grandma to doing something for her losts arms and her leg and so at the end Edwardina's got right now two automails on her arms and one on her leg. When she were on my 14 years old, her mom left away with no sense and so she deciding to finding at last her two brothers Ed and Al because she just noticed that they're on their way too to found some answers at all of their problems, like having back their bodies like Edwardina. But it isn't just this she walking around to her solitary way! She wanna to know too who is that b*****d who going to destroy all of her friends with that damnit war.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:42 pm
*At that moment both girls here a thud turning around seeing Ed laying on the floor his cheeks more pink then they were*  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:03 pm
Envy was standing on the mountain looking down at the city below him "it sure is nice up here" Envy thought  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:00 pm
"E-Edward?!" Winry stammered, worriedly.
She kneeled down and shook him, her face was shocked.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:24 pm
*opens eyes slowly his face still pink and coughs slightly* Win? Where am I? I remembering falls asleep with you on me but thats all I really remember...  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Envy was still standing on the mountain enjoying the breeze and the view  

Envy homunculi 08

alphonse elric_meow!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:17 pm
(( alphonse here! ^w^!! Am I alowd 2 join borther?!..oh! and I still in the armor>>?))

*alphonse was tired of watching winry and edward snuggling so he walked up the mountain and saw envy standing near the edge*
Envy! >:I
What are you up 2?!?!?!?
*alphonse got ito a battle pose*

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:10 am
Envy barely glanced at Alphonse "what? is it a crime to stay here by myself?" Envy turned toward Alphonse folding his arms "i'm not up to anything at the moment i just go up here sometimes because i like the veiw and its peaceful. what are you up to Alphonse? aren't you sposed to be with your pipsqueak brother?"  

Envy homunculi 08

alphonse elric_meow!
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:14 pm
O-oh..umm..Sorry for jumping to conclusions envy..OwO;
Oh..uhmm..Brother and Winry were spending some time together so I just thought I'd give them some space..:3
May I join you envy..?
*alphonse grinned*

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas