Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Are You a 'Shipper? (You know what I mean by that, right?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white_stranger

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:37 pm
I am a fan of the Julian/Jadzia and the Tom/BE'lanna.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:50 pm
I like Kirk/Spock and Checkov/Uhurah And McCoy/ Chapel In Tos

and In the TOS movies I ship Saavik/David Marcus

In the next gen, I like Data/Councler Troi  

Naphatarie

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 pm
They totally should have continued that thing that was going on between Janeway and Chakotay. I mean when Seven of Nine just stepped in... I was all like "Damn, what the hell?"
I was literally hoping for something to happen between them. It was pretty obvious for certain episodes.

I like Seven and all but it was just hard to watch when it became Seven/Chakotay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:05 am
'Shippy moments in canon annoy me. Dunno why.

In fic, it depends on how it's written; whether it stays true to character and general canon. I'm almost afraid to admit it with all the slash-bashing going on, but I'm something of a Coyote. Anything that deals well with McCoy and Spock, platonic or more, draws me like a lead shaving to a magnet, really  

Princess Dustbunny

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:39 pm
Am I the only one who loyally 'ships Worf and Deanna? I mean, yay for Dax and all, but those two were such a brilliant melding of opposites!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Farthingale
Am I the only one who loyally 'ships Worf and Deanna? I mean, yay for Dax and all, but those two were such a brilliant melding of opposites!

I totally forgot about them! It was admittedly interesting while it lasted, even if it was a tad WTH?  

Princess Dustbunny

TPila

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:23 pm
I really like Spock/Saavik... and with everyone else I pretty much like the pairings that I'm "supposed to" in the shows. Except Chakotay/Seven.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:42 am
I really wish that Harry Kim had had the guts to pursue a relationship with Seven that would have worked out well in my opinion and it would have prevented the Seven/Chakotay.  

Saoraan

Saoraan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:43 am
oh and as for slash I really don't see the appeal and it would ruin the cannon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:29 pm
oooh...definitely R/T (Riker/Troi) I love the episodes where they're dating, they look so cute together. Then come the other men, like that weird empath dude...come on Troi, WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU??

...sorry...got a little carried away...oops! redface  

Shopping_Spree_101

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:31 pm
In season One, Episode Three "The Naked Now" Tasha Yar/Data. Now THAT is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:32 pm
Oh yeah...and Picard/what's-her-name...ya know...the archeologist? He totally messed that one up, and she was so patient with him! Poor her...what was her name again?  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:34 pm
Oh and Janeway/Michael Sullivan, even if he is a hologram, they were still cute together.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:36 pm
WAIT I GOT IT. Wesley/The Dauphin and Wesley/Robin Leffler.

And Neelix/Kess  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:52 pm
Se Ga Takai
ooh, I dunno...there are many of possibilitys for those Bajoran Twins that are serving on Voyager...Space can get very lonely xd whee

They were Bajoran??????? Omgsh i'm stupid.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff