Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:24 pm
L-Lawliet-dono
" Aww fine then, I'll go bring my stuff in and clean up ,my room" sighed BB as he was walking away out the door

When BB passed L, he didn't stop, not even for a second, not even one glance at him
" I'll see you latter.........L" smirked BB as he walked off

"Yes," L replied in his usual monotonous voice. "I look forward to arresting you soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm
BB stop in his tracks, turned around, placed his hand up to his ear.
" What was that? I swear you just said something but I couldn't hear you" BB said while raising his voice  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:34 pm
L turned to face him, as if hearing the man for the first time. "I'm sorry, BB - I could have sworn you heard me. I look forward to arresting you. It's a fun game the other orphans and I play. I'm afraid that you were not taught the rules," he made a minor emphasis on the words, but enough to make them stand out.

"Basically, we see if we can catch a culprit. My favorite part,"
he went on with an odd smile on his face, "is that I always win. Until then, BB." And at that, the detective walked away into the kitchen. "Watari," he called behind him. "Please keep a close eye on our old friend. I would hate for him to get lost."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:40 pm
godessofthieves
L turned to face him, as if hearing the man for the first time. "I'm sorry, BB - I could have sworn you heard me. I look forward to arresting you. It's a fun game the other orphans and I play. I'm afraid that you were not taught the rules," he made a minor emphasis on the words, but enough to make them stand out.

"Basically, we see if we can catch a culprit. My favorite part,"
he went on with an odd smile on his face, "is that I always win. Until then, BB." And at that, the detective walked away into the kitchen. "Watari," he called behind him. "Please keep a close eye on our old friend. I would hate for him to get lost."

As BB was walking away, he smirk and said underneath his breath
" oh, just you wait L, I think for once I'm gonna win.......kekekekekke......."

Then BB looked up and said to himself " Hmmm....that dosen't sound right, it;s too cartoonish,......hohohohoh.......no too jolly again......oh I got it....kekehehehahahahahahahaaha.......much better"

(( I love rping as BB, it's so much fun! and you do a GREAT job on L and watari))  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:46 pm
((lol sounds like you have fun))
((And thanks - I heart roleplaying as L ^_^))

Watari obediently walked with BB to show him where the room was.

Meanwhile, however, L walked into his office, locked the door behind him, and sat down before his laptop. The entire room was bare - only the single laptop and speaker comfortably on the ground, where there wasn't even a single piece of furniture. There were four white walls to match the white floor, which surely would have driven someone insane.

But not L. In fact, it helped him. But now, he was planning for a way to catch BB in the act...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:51 pm
godessofthieves
((lol sounds like you have fun))
((And thanks - I heart roleplaying as L ^_^))

Watari obediently walked with BB to show him where the room was.

Meanwhile, however, L walked into his office, locked the door behind him, and sat down before his laptop. The entire room was bare - only the single laptop and speaker comfortably on the ground, where there wasn't even a single piece of furniture. There were four white walls to match the white floor, which surely would have driven someone insane.

But not L. In fact, it helped him. But now, he was planning for a way to catch BB in the act...

meanwhile with BB
Beyond Birth day looked over at Watari
" Watari, I'm so sorry for if I was trying to scare you. would you ever forgive me." appoligsed BB but deep down inside, he was trying do hard not to laugh at himself.  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:11 pm
The old man gave BB a wrinkly smile. "Why, I don't see how I can hold a grudge against you. Of course, you are forgiven." In old, shaking hands, he handed over the keys. "To your old room," Watari told the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:18 am
BB gently took the keys from Watari's hand and smiled with that childish expershion again
" Thank you watari. Doy uo mind if I make a few changes to my room......if...." he said happily but his tone of voice change frim childish to his normal tone and continued "...you don't mind."  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 pm
Watari listened to how the boy's voice changed from a quite childish tone to a regular every-day one. Interesting boy, the thought, but instead said aloud, "Why, of course." As he turned away the old man added, "So long as you know L will be checking in."

The detective took a bite from a sugar cube and munched in deep thought. "Yes," he said softly after a while. "That would be rather fun to go see. My plan might go better than I thought."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:40 pm
" Well okzy then, do you mind if
i see some paint?" asked bb  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 am
Watari gave him a friendly smile and pointed to a little shed off to the side. "If you need any help, you know where I am."

"Actually,"
a voice said behind the boy, "I wouldn't mind helping you...BB."

((and in case you didn't know, I'm the new chef/waitress... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 am
(( oh trust me I know))

BB turned around to see who was this boy that called out his name  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:44 am
It was, indeed, L himself, chewing on a cookie. His dark eyes were wide as usual and focused intently on BB, as he called out to Watari, "W. Please go back to your office and resume your work. You will find a new task for you on your desk. I would love to help our old friend work on his bedroom."

((XD haha, you know all))
((*plays creepy background music*))
((and should I really have an L character for the inn?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 am
(( you could do anything you want ^_^))

BB just smiled and repiled " Oh of course L, that would be great if you could help me, all I need is some red, blue, and black paint. It would save me alot of time. So come on! lets GO PAINT!!" BB was acting like a child, as if he was By poler  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers