I don't have one
View Results

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 am
i do^^ how could you not? hes soooo cute and he reminds me of my grandmas house cause i was at her house when i got him. sweatdrop
of course im the only one in the group that has one so all my other fangirl friends are constantly stealing him from me.... stare ....that and my kyo bag....hmmmm  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:25 pm
Yes, yes I do sleep with my L plushie. I sleep with my L doll, and my Deidara doll. (Naruto... xO)

I love them so much! =3  

setup wizard

Devout Sex Symbol

23,900 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:31 pm
Sadly I don't have one yet but plan to buy one in the next few weeks. . I saw one where he is eating strawberry cheesecake on ebay and I want it! his eyes were so cute! It looked as if you had taken away all of his sweets!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:36 am
I wish I had a L plushy but I have an L key chain he is holding an apple and he sleeps on my desk close to me  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 pm
I'M SO HAPPY!! I got my L plushie today! heart heart heart Its the one where he is sitting down. My mom got him for me. I luff mah mom. 4laugh Oh and not only a plushie but a shirt too! I'm gonna sleep with my L plush tonight!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 am
User Image

I have 2 L plushies. I used to sleep with my older L plushie, because me and my sister shared a room, and I had trouble sleeping when she went to bed because she'd always do something that keeps me awake (eg, talking on the phone), so I'd sleep downstairs. And she'd always demand I took the plushie downstairs with me, because she was scared of it.
But now I have my own room, he's sitting rather happily with my other 13 anime plushies (including L no. 2)
D'aaw, I haven't beaten Ablepsy yet... emo

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

DemonKidd69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:37 pm
Red Kasei
If I had an L doll, I would definitely sleep with it at night. I'd take it with me to work and even present it with slices of cake. I'd carry it with me as a lucky charm and, perhaps, even make a Beyond doll to keep it company. Or maybe not. I definitely wouldn't give him a Light doll as a friend. He'd go missing and all I'd find is fluff. So maybe I'd keep my L doll all to myself.

But I don't have an L doll. So, instead, I'm just going to slump off into that corner over there and cry. sweatdrop

omg i want a Beyond doll!!!! and poor u sad u dont have one crying ur life will never be complete with out one!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:11 am
I don't have one I want one for my birthday.(sep. 20)If I get one then HELL YES I would sleep with him every night.  

animebeth15

vokee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 am
I do! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:41 am
if I had one I would but I don't have one yet I really want one
Cherries and Sundaes heart
Misa Misa (A.K.A. SnowyP)  

Misa Amane Snowprincess

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:43 pm
I don't have one, and even if I did, I wouldn't sleep with it. I would probably kick it out of the bed if I did, or sit on him. He would just chill in my stuffed animal net with my Ed and Al pillows and my old Lamb Chop plushie.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 am
User Image

Okay, I'm very tempted to start sleeping with both of my plushies, just to prevent them from being ripped to little shreds.
Because a few nights ago, my cat attacked my older L plushie. Then this morning, my dog decided to barge in and try to grab my other L from the bookshelf (I grabbed the plushie before my dog did, luckily).
(No, I can't shut them out of my bedroom, my door doesn't have a doorknob, so if I closed it completely, I'd be either trapped inside my bedroom, or I wouldn't be able to get in)
For some reason they don't care about my other plushies, just my Ls (And the giant panda I got for Christmas).
So, I'm gonna have to hide them under my duvet, so my pets can't get them...

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

kira190836

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Yes... I bring him every where. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 pm
I did when I first got him. Hell, I carried him around my house so much my dad told me I had a baby. o.o' But now he just sits on my shelf above my bed like a cute gaurdian angel. Kon and Kumagoro join him. ^w^  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

Fukin_Hidan-Sama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:07 pm
i do sleep with my L plushie and im proud of it!^_^ lol  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items