Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
DZ's and Jishomi's Archives {UPDATED AS OF 01/23/09!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonzealot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 pm
When isn't this game expensive? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:49 pm
Dragonzealot
I meant point-wise. xd Terminators and Land Raiders don't come without a hefty point pricetag.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dragonzealot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:52 am
DarkElf27
Dragonzealot
I meant point-wise. xd Terminators and Land Raiders don't come without a hefty point pricetag.
OH! XD

Well good, All that means is it just contributes to a Apocalypse sized Daemon Hunt. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm
True.... I could get 90 Tyranid Warriors with extra strength, scything talons, deathspitters and venom cannons for 3000 points (AKA Apocalypse) too, though. Or 300 Hormagaunts. domokun Or 330 Termaguants that come back after the squad's been destroyed. ninja Painting them, though.... sweatdrop  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Dragonzealot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:29 am
I wouldnt mind that many gaunts at all. THough yea... I would need alot of Liche Purple. and Chaos Black.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:41 pm
Screw the gaunts! I have an Update!

Finally added my own Nid's into the fray. Added two more pictures of the Mind Speaker. (Who is still not finished..) Lastly, I've added in a few more pictures of my Grey Knights. Still waiting on my paycheck.

Oh yea. If you want to see better pictures of a few of my guys, just lemme know. (Though I wish I had a better Digital Zoom.)  

Dragonzealot

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Dragonzealot
Screw the gaunts! I have an Update!

Finally added my own Nid's into the fray. Added two more pictures of the Mind Speaker. (Who is still not finished..) Lastly, I've added in a few more pictures of my Grey Knights. Still waiting on my paycheck.

Oh yea. If you want to see better pictures of a few of my guys, just lemme know. (Though I wish I had a better Digital Zoom.)
Now that I look at it, what is the mind speaker? surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:27 am
Quote:
Name: Agnanemon the Mind Speaker
Species: Tyranid, Infested Human

Originally a Terminator for the Golden Skulls Chapter, He was infested by a Tyranid Hive Tyrant during a ambush on one of their outposts. Several marines were infested and the rest were just harvested. He happened to be one of the "lucky" ones. He no longer serves the Emperor whom he regards now as a false idol now, but serves the Hive Mind now as its speaker, delivering it dark message.

Over Time his physical appearance start to change as well (aside from the cultist look). On his back a pair of scything Talon sprouted up breaking parts of the armor forcing it be be repaired or replaced altogether. His body has devolved tougher skin though it cannot be seen as he still wears his armor and helm. His Thunder Claws have started to meld with his body becoming hosts to the live organisms that the Tyranids use as their ammo and weapons.

He now leads a small fleet across the galaxy known as Hive Fleet Arcadia. Along with a Hive Tyrant, he is currently hunted being by group of his former chapter. He is considered a major threat due to the knowledge he has learned.
Or he's basically a conversion. Jishomi drew up some rules and stats for him. However I don't think he posted them. domokun  

Dragonzealot

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Other than the details of how he was actually infested, that sounds pretty neat. razz I'm still wondering how a Tyrant can infest an itty bitty guy like that, though. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 pm
Spores on his rations. I never cpuld think of a way. It just happened... (Yea, they'll buy that. ninja )  

Dragonzealot

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 pm
Dragonzealot
Spores on his rations. I never cpuld think of a way. It just happened... (Yea, they'll buy that. ninja )
Eh, you'll come up with something. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 pm
One of these days XD. Ideas would be nice. Anyone?  

Dragonzealot

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:50 pm
Getting pinned down in a battle against Tyranids, falling helpless behind enemy lines, driven mad by the psychic screaming of them, then taken as a specimen to a Hive ship, examined and altered by a Norn Queen there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Works for me! >.> Speaking of the Norn Queens. They REALLY should make a model for them XD  

Dragonzealot

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:15 pm
Dragonzealot
Works for me! >.> Speaking of the Norn Queens. They REALLY should make a model for them XD
They're only on the Hive ships, if I recall...  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff