What Do You Hate About L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:31 pm
he did trust light that was his main flaw but he did care about others when mattsuda got himself stuck with the whole being written in a death note thing he called him an idiot but because he cared about his life and decided to bring him out of their he cried to light but light thought it was rain -you know the episode just from that- L did have feeling he rarely showed them but he did but I think that was his only flaw even if it was for a few episodes trusting Light was the worst thing he could of done.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm
i really dont see anything i hate about him  

Baka The Wolf Boy

Jenizin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:11 am
He was mean to Matsuda and was too trusting of Light!
...and he died cry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:04 pm
the lack of shoes....i have this weird thing. i don't like feet and the way he just keeps putting them out there....*shudder*  

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

L Lamoureux de Panda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 pm
I hate how he isn't real :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:27 am
I hate how he trusted Light which eventually led to hiz death...  

Hoshimi_09

Conservative Genius

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:17 pm
how he never has to blink and i do D:<

lol....i don't really hate anything about L. i think everything about him is adorable! he does have quite an ego though doesn't he....i never really thought about that. and other people have talked about him not thanking watari...i never thought of that!! he totally should have thanked him!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:19 pm
Lawliet_my_love
I hate how he isn't real :3

xD perfect answer!  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

l-Beyond Birthday-l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:45 pm
hmmm...I don't find it possible for me to hate L...but the one thing I hate about him is the fact that he trusted Light...even a little bit.
Maybe I hate dislike him also because he's in the anime but BB isn't....
gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:18 pm
I would say the only thing about L I don't like is how he uses others as guinea pigs, like Lynd L Taylor. Granted yes, the guy was going to die on that day anyways, a criminal schedualed for execution, but even still it doesn't seem right. And look at how he treated Misa! She couldn't do anything given she was locked up in a room with no way to view people outside of it, but strapping her up like that? I think that's a bit far.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Moonlit Scythe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 pm
i have 2 say i agree with some other people.......he eats so much and doesnt gain any weight!!!!!!*angry*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:10 pm
I hate when L never thanks Watari.

I know that this has nothing to do with the question, but don't be offended if I say this, I don't really like the Light X L yaoi thing. I just hate when they make the two main anime characters gay. If it were Shonen Ai I'd understand.

Another thing, L never gains weight because he uses his brain a lot which burns the calories of all of the things he eats. Basically, he never gains weight because he usues his brain.

lonewolf736

Visssa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:02 pm
NOTHING.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
I don't hate anything about L except that I hate that he had 2 die but other than that no nothing  

Misa Amane Snowprincess

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:47 am
But I use my brain all the time and I can't eat like that. Well I don't anyway and I would probably get bored with eating the same things but that's besides the point. stare  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff