Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Some Gaians 'Yaoi' Love ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vote for gold!!
  YAY!
View Results

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:30 am
Isn't Flynn friends with Singh, because they do their reports next to each other and, um, Flynn was worried about Singh and stuff.. er, even if they're just casual acquaintances, I don't think it's unreasonable that in passing on info from Singh to Flynn to Liam to Devin, Liam might say "a friend of Flynn's" rather than "someone Flynn knows but not particularly well" - and there's a drop of likelihood out there, since it's already been established that Singh has a mysterious crush on Someone.

In the concern of decent, coherent plot, I think this interpretation makes the most sense.. but considering my Flynn/Singh and Lance/Devin fangirlosity, I hope you're right. XP  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:31 am
Skizzors
Isn't Flynn friends with Singh, because they do their reports next to each other and, um, Flynn was worried about Singh and stuff.. er, even if they're just casual acquaintances, I don't think it's unreasonable that in passing on info from Singh to Flynn to Liam to Devin, Liam might say "a friend of Flynn's" rather than "someone Flynn knows but not particularly well" - and there's a drop of likelihood out there, since it's already been established that Singh has a mysterious crush on Someone.

In the concern of decent, coherent plot, I think this interpretation makes the most sense.. but considering my Flynn/Singh and Lance/Devin fangirlosity, I hope you're right. XP
Rulin' ya universes...

Oh yeah! I kinda forgot about Dr.Singh sweatdrop
xD Is there going to be an insane love..uh... love-triangle-thing now? Timmy and Lance want Singh, Singh wants Devin, Devin wants Lance... xxxD Ah Gaia, you and your silly romantic melodramas... *fangirl squee*

I have trouble seeing Lance dating a woman though, I mean honestly...
I WILL KILL EVERY MEMBER OF GAIA STAFF IF LANCE AND DEVIN DON'T END UP TOGETHER! D;< *serious threat*
[/lie]
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:38 am
I think Timmy's more of a schoolboy crush than a serious contender in the DRAAAAMA, although he might hang around and whine a bit. xDDD

Loool that's exactly like this little postcard I have up on my wall... xd xd xd it's got a hot pink background, and in white words: "Tom loves Jane. Jane loves Eric. Eric loves Tom." I think it's actually like, an Herbal Essences ad.

I just want fanart. Lots of it. That is enough for me. Although real validation would be bitchin'.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:43 am
Skizzors
I think Timmy's more of a schoolboy crush than a serious contender in the DRAAAAMA, although he might hang around and whine a bit. xDDD

Loool that's exactly like this little postcard I have up on my wall... xd xd xd it's got a hot pink background, and in white words: "Tom loves Jane. Jane loves Eric. Eric loves Tom." I think it's actually like, an Herbal Essences ad.

I just want fanart. Lots of it. That is enough for me. Although real validation would be bitchin'.
Rulin' ya universes...

o.o Jane has a way awesome setup there.
And indeed, fanart D;< If I could draw, trust me, I WOULD. crying But I can only draw women. *sob sob*
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 am
I like Ian/Gino. biggrin

And Ian's hot, blond or black hair! heart /Ian-fangirl

... Also. Lance.

<3 Dual-toned hair, stripper dancer by night, carries "robust packages" to giftees, and practically screaming gay. ^o^

I think I read a Lance/Gino once. As well as Lance/Liam. They were great. xd

I'm 'eh' about Devin's supposed preference. <.<; But whatever.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:11 am
Wait. Hey. WHERE IS LEX.  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:53 am
Lenre Li
I like Ian/Gino. biggrin

And Ian's hot, blond or black hair! heart /Ian-fangirl

... Also. Lance.

<3 Dual-toned hair, stripper dancer by night, carries "robust packages" to giftees, and practically screaming gay. ^o^

I think I read a Lance/Gino once. As well as Lance/Liam. They were great. xd

I'm 'eh' about Devin's supposed preference. <.<; But whatever.
Rulin' ya universes...

I prefer Ian with black hair... it looks better with his eyes *is a dork*
Lance is just great. Wouldn't it be great, though, if he did BALLET at night?

@Skizzors: YES. Lex. Where is he? and Zhivago? And Louie? And Rina disappeared too...
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:33 pm
Skizzors

... I volunteer. :]  

Kitsune-chi

Jinna-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:59 am
hahaha! Devin is gay!! rofl

and Jhonny is scary burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:33 am
Kitsune-chi
Skizzors

ooh~ surprised heart  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 am
Skizzors
Kitsune-chi
Skizzors

ooh~ surprised heart
Rulin' ya universes...

I second that ooh eek heart
;_; I can draw femslash if anyone wants it... these hands cannot draw men *cuts self*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:58 am
Well hey, if the offer's out there, I'll take some more Flynn/Singh any day~ xd

I wish I could contribute arts to my own fandoms. Dx Alas.  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:57 pm
Skizzors
Well hey, if the offer's out there, I'll take some more Flynn/Singh any day~ xd

I wish I could contribute arts to my own fandoms. Dx Alas.
Rulin' ya universes...

*pats on back* I feel your pain D;
I think I should save up for one of those "learn to draw yaoi"-books... so I learn how to draw attractive men (in various positions heart )
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:03 pm
D: The art in those is HORRIBLE. It's better just to get a general anatomy book than a "how to manga!" thing..  

Skizzors
Crew

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:07 pm
*cough* redface

User Image  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers