Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
When Two Worlds Collide_Pokemon_Desperatly NEEDS Roleplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes, I love pokemon!
  No, Pokemon sucks -Get out!-
View Results

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:44 pm
((Okay I'll make Jessy I like trying to be a star!!!))
User Image
Pichu looked down sadly as she had no pokeball. She really wanted to be her pokemon and work on tournaments. She wanted to be just like Pikachu and work on becoming the top pokemon and trainer. Maybe she hadn't yet been on a quest yet. Yeah that could be she smiled and looked up.

When she explained to her that she wasn' from this world. She got very confussed, she never heard of Earth before. What was fictional, she never heard that word before. She walked to her as she cried and gave her a hug. It must be hard not being with family.

Pichu had a big family, it was nice to see them all the time. But when she get's caught she wont see them that much. But she'd be on a great quest and could run into her older brother out there. She hugged her friend tighter saying. "Pic, Pic, Pichu."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:19 am
User Image
Charlie felt that Pichu understood her as she had been given a hug from the tiny pokemon. She felt a strange feeling of relief. That she wasn't alone anymore. It was strange to think that she could be friends with a creature like this, but, she was. The Pichu seemed a lot like a human. You could see it had emotions on it's face and it clearly felt compassion towards her. The girl hugged Pich back, holding her in her arms.

"But I guess, I have you now, don't I?"

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image
Pichu smiled and nodded her head. "Pichu!!!!" She was glad her new friend was chippering up. She'd be there for her any time she needs her. It was nice to have a friend.

Pichu looked around and wondered were the closes Pokemon Center was. She heard Ash and Pikachu talk about them. They help traniners with all the stuff they needed. Maybe they had pokeballs there, she wondered then she'd truly be her pokemon. Would be nice to have an extended family with her in the center this time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:44 am
User Image
Calling down, Charlie began to think about the Anime and games. Tere was no pokemon center or pokemart and Professor Oak wasn't in Hoenn, but Professor Birch was! That's right, in the games and Anime was correct, Birch would be able to help her! Her faced change expression to a smile of relief.

"I've got it! We should see Proffesor Birch, he'll help us!"

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:23 pm
User Image
Pichu looked excited that they were going to find a Proffesor Birch. "Pichu!!!!" She said wit excitment. She couldn't wait to start their quest to be the best. She could see it now, entering the pokemon tournament with her bestfriend trying their best to win.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:33 pm
User Image
Charlie stood up, filled with more determination. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. Would she be able to get home? If not, what then? Start a pokemon journey?

I'll have to make the decision when I get there

"Okay, lets go Pichu!" She said, patting her shoulder, offering it as a seat for the little pokemon.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:48 pm
User Image
Pichu jumped with her hand in the air. "Pichu!!!" She said happily. She was going on a journey and she was ready. She nodded her head as the shoulder was offered as a seat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image
With Pichu now on her shoulder, Charlie began to retrace their steps back to the town. Luckily, they hadn't walked very far, so it was easy to get back. Charlie asked directions from a very helpful women who pointed her in the direction of Professor Birch's lab. Charlie walked towards it, it was small, almost looked like a bungalow, but all the mattered was that Professor birch was there.

User Image
Professor birch, one of the pokemon experts had been taking a break from his research to watch the news. In fact, he wouldn't have taken a break if his assistant hadn't averted his attention to the news.

He and his assistant were watching the news intently. They listened to the reporters every word, unable to believe what was coming out of her mouth.

"I'm here in the Rusrboro city. Where the citizens had woken up this morning to see people, mysterious lying in the street in a deep sleep. Each one that has woken up seems to be unable to believe where they are. Whats more strange is that they are unable to believe that pokemon are real. These people are convinced that pokemon and Hoenn are fictional, or just "Cartoons and games" as many of them have said.

This has happened all over the region, people claiming that they are from a planet called Earth that doesn't have any living pokemon.

Officer Jenny, can you comment on this?"

The reporter turned to the Officer Jenny of Rustburo city.

"These people seem to be suffering from some kind of amnesia but what is very strange is that they remeber who they are and where they from. They may well be from another planet as our records don't have any match to their identities. We don't have any answers yet but we are working extremely hard to get to the bottom of this mystery."

Birch turned off the tv. He had heard enough. He believed that these were people another World as they claimed to be, and he felt sorry for them.

User Image
Charlie heard noise from a small room. She quietly walked in to see two men watching the tv. She joined in, seeing a reporter talking to an Officer Jenny.

After the tv was turned off, Charlie's heart sank. It seemed that there was no way she was going to get home.

"At least I'm not the only one" The girl said out loud.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 pm
User Image
Pichu patted her friends head, she felt sorry for the girl being so far from home. If only there was a way to return her, but then she wouldn't be her pokemon anymore. She was excited to see Professor Birch, she heard so much about him. "Pichu!!!!!" She said excitedly seeing him.

User Image
Jessie was with James and Meowth, like she always was. She wanted so badly to finally chatch a rare pokemon for her boss. But when she saw the news she couldn't believe her eyes. Maybe these people could help Team Rocket fainlly get what they watned. For not knowing what's going on, they could become an annoyence and get in the way of the trainers.

When they get in the way they could easily steal Pikachu. "I got it! My beautiful mind as made a plan." she said outloud. She gave a dasterly smile and looked at James and Meowth. She could use them to recruit and she can watch from the sidelines.

She didn't want to get her pretty face dirty now. "James, Meowth you two go to these new people and recruit then to our side. I've got some unfinshed business to do." With that James and Meoweth left and she made her way to the pokemon center. She needed food for her Arbok and she might just find Pikachu there with that boy. She got there and noticed it was rather busy so she waited outside.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:27 am
User Image
Proffessor Birch and his assistant jumped to their feet at the sound of a stranger voice. They saw a young girl with brown hair and a Pichu on her shoulder. She had her head down.

"Are you one of the people who are from Earth?"

Charlie nodded silently.
She mumbled "My name is Charlie, and yes, I'm from Earth." She looked up at the Professor. "Theres no way of me getting back home is there?"

Birch stepped forward and placed his hand on her free shoulder.
"I'm afraid not. But there my well be in time." He didn't know what to say to the young girl. It must've been awful to have been snatched away from home and to find yourself in a strange new world.

"It seems, you have already made a friend though." birch comment, tickling the young Pichu under her chin.

Suddenly, Charlie came to a decision. She knew she couldn't just wait around for someone to find a way for her to get back home. It would be best if she did something. And as she had always liked pokemon and wondered what it would be like in real life, it seemed to make sense.

"Professor! I want to start a Pokemon Journey!"

User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:35 am
User Image
May found herself watching a large screen inside the pokemon center at Oldale Town, which was very busy. Her Torchic and Eevee sat beside her, watching intently.

They couldn't believe that people from another world were in Hoenn.
"This is so cool, isn't it guys?" Torchic and eevee replied to their trainer quite cheerfully with a nod.

OOC: Sorry, writers block >.<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:59 pm
User Image
Pichu smiled and giggled as Professor Birch tickled her chin and said. "Pichu!!!!" She looked at Charlie for now she knew her name and it was nice to have a name for a friend. She beamed at the comment 'I want to start a Pokemon Journey.' She was so excited she gave a little raised her hands in victory.

User Image
Jessie was bored standing outside, and the sun wasn't helping her perfect complexsion. She walked into the center and looked at the television. Hopefully James and Meowth had made some contact with those people. It would be nice to be on their boss' good side. She walked in hoping that Professor Birch and this new girl wouldn't notice her as she waited inside.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:32 pm
User Image
Birch's assistant ran off to get some things for Charlie. The Professor was pleased by the girls decision.

"I think that's a good decision, it will help you settle in Hoenn."

Charlie nodded in agreement, "And with Pichu by my side, I know I'm going to fit in here." She said looking at her companion, smiling. She felt optimistic and determined.

The assistant ran back carrying several things. Birch took them and turned to Charlie offering them to her. "Here are things you will need on your journey, pokeballs, a map of Hoenn and a pokedex. You'll find all of these very useful on your journey."

Charlie took the various items from Birch and carefully placed them in her bag, except for one pokeball. She turned to Pichu holding the ball.

"What d'you say Pichu?"
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:56 pm
User Image
Pichu smiled and said. "Piiiichuuuuuuuuuu!" Jumping in the air onto the ground. She accidently gave a shock which hit Jessie, that's how excited she was. She turned to Charlie and stood there ready for the pokeball to enclose her.

User Image
Jessie was minding her own business when the Pichu jumped and shocked her. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" She blinked and fell to the ground, she was used to being shocked. How many times Pikachu got her, it was becoming second nature. She shook it off and stood back up walking over to them.

"You little pest, watch it were you strike those things. You could have ruined my beautiful face." She said looking at the little Pichu. She then looked at the girl and said. "As it's trainer you should learn to control her better. She could have hurt someone, mainly me!" She fixed her hair.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:11 pm
User Image
Charlie was really pleased with Pichu's excitement, but she was growing concerned with Pichu electrical outbursts. She may not be able to help it, but then how could Charlie help Pichu control her powers?

But then she heard a strange familiar voice. Charlie, birch and his assistant turned to see a women with funny red hair. The girl couldn't believe her eyes. It was that women from team rocket!

"Huh? Jessie?!" The girl burst out loud.

User Image

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces