Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:20 pm
((Scarier thing is I was born in Leamington, I'm a tomatoe girl))

Morganna looked at him suspiously. He was a vampire just like herself. What possiably could he offer her. She didn't need anything, she was fine just by herself. "What kind, of bussiness offer are we talking about.?" She asked.

She didn't know if she could trust him. But she would have him speak about his proposal. She turely didn't care but it might be eye opening. She hasn't had a real conversation with someone like her since her husband died. How she misses her husband.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 pm
((WOAH! I live south of all of you! I live in Pennsylvania, USA... I feel a bit left out now... emo ))

This guy is starting to tick me off... "Well, to tell you the truth, most of the organization outside of the buildings and on the streets at this moment" Lorelei swept her hands, showing where she was referring, "are human. We prefer to have the vampires in a safer location in case something were to... come up." She looked to one of the few humans in charge of troops. "Jefferson, secure the exits. I don't want anyone or anything else to get in here. And only use force if nessesary" she emphasized the last two words, remembering an incident where he had failed to do so. She turned back to Survivor. "Fine 'Survivor', I shall send you on a test to evaluate your abilities." Lorelei handed him a mission paper. "And like I said to Jefferson, use force only if nessesary."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:15 pm
He took the paper and shoved it into his pocket. He knew this girl wasnt really digging his scene, but he was here to help, not to make freinds.

"Allright."

With those words he slung his TMP from his back and cocked. Then he laughed and looked back at her.

"Only joking."

It was a harsh laugh, and harsher were his words, but he was anti-social to a tee. As he left the way he came he pulled the paper from his pocket and began to peruse the report.

(What... d'ya want me to make it up?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:30 pm
Leonardo looked at the girl. "A business offer that will let you show your true potential. It will also provide for you so that you do not have to work with this filth anymore either." he said pointing back to the dinner.

"How about we go somewhere to talk about this further, you may chose the place if you like." he said to her.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:48 pm
Morganna looked at him. She truely did hate working with the humans. It was the most awfull thing she could think about. He might be pulling her chains but it was worth to see were it leads her. "I'm going to the blood bank for some supper. But if you have a better place I'll follow you. I'm just hungry and that fool cutting herself doesn't help matters I can still smell the blood." She said taking a deep breath and licking her lips thinking about the sweet taste of blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:24 pm
"the Blood bank is fine by me. Lead the way my dear." he told her.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 pm
Morganna nodded her head an walked towards the food bank. She was a volunteer there and had excess to the fridge. It was the easiest food she thought of. She arrived there with Leonardo and walked in the door. The nurse that she helps looked at her. "Oh Morgan, welcome. Your such a generouse girl. While you could be going out with friends." She said.

Morganna smiled and said. "It's nothing, I just like to help. May I be placed in my usual spot. I brought a friend today, he's interested in learning what I do." She lied. She was good at acting it helped for what she wanted. She looked at Leonardo and smiled.

The Nurse smiled and said. "Of course and welcome sir! We hope you like your time here." She then walked away leaving the two alone. Morganna led them to the fridge area and looked around. She saw no one around and opened the fridge.

"What would you like? We have Both A, and both B, We have a mix of AB and we have the universal flavour O." She said grabing a B+ for herself. She waited before she started eating. It was out of polite that she did this. She usually wouldn't care and dig in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:18 am
((Ill take that as a yes.))

He looked at the paper once outside, and read it over twice. It was an extraction mission, apparently he was to retreive the vampire whom he had followed in to the base.

His objective was in a park nearby so he began to jog slightly. After readhing his destination he took a minute to slow his breathing and then he entered the park.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:36 am
Leonardo looked at the blood in the bags he did not care for preserved blood but figured that he may as well be polite. "I'll take an A- my dear." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 pm
He spotted the vampire and snuck up on him. After the vampire whirled around however, He forced the butt-end of the stock on his TMP into the man's gut then his skull.

He then dragged the man back to the headquarters and put him in a chair.  

Noltic

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Morganna nodded her head and grabbed a bad of A- blood and handed it to Leonardo. She then closed the door and allowed her fangs to be seen as she sunk them into the bag. The blood controlled her hunger as it slipped down her throat. She closed her eyes and drank sucked faster on the bag till she was finished. She lowered the bag, the blood dripped down her mouth down her chin.

She raised her right hand and whiped it off licking her hand clean. She hated wasting any drop of the sweet nector. When she finshed she opened her eyes and lowerd her right hand. She retracted her fangs and threw the bag into the garbage. She was satisfied with her supper and asked. "What is it that you would like to talk to me about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:35 pm
((I am sooooo sorry I didn't post until now! Things have been hectic, and I along with my mom and sister have been going over to my mom's "friend's" house almost right after school, and he doesn't have a computer. At least I was able to get my eyebrows waxed XD
And yes, Noltic, I did want you to make it up
And Shelby, I'll work on the description of the underground and of my second character[all the data was erased during the storm, since it was up and unsaved when the power went out gonk ] and get them to you as soon as possible))

Lorelei gave a sigh. Well, I'm glad that's over with! She continued with her paperwork and assigning jobs and missions, the hustle and bustle of the underground traffic buzzing lightly in her sensitive ears.  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:37 pm
Leonard looked her in the eyes. "how would you like to help my daughter and I build an army of sorts. What i mean is there are those out to get us a I'm sure you're aware of. " he said looking directly at her. "what we need to do is gather as many of us as possiable to fight against them. This is where you come in. I would like you to help us recrute other vampires to join us in our cause. you will be paid most graciously for your work." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:10 am
((That's okay.))

Dante was still wandering through the caverns. She was wondering if this even lead to a secret underground base or not. She then spotted a heavy steel door. with a sort of electronic alarm system. She looked at the screen above the number pad. 'Enter your 4 digit code' it said. Dante looked at the number pad. some Numbers were more worn down than others. She found the four that were the most worn down and randomly chose a the order of the numbers. Something flashed onto the screen 'wrong code, wrong code.' Dante tried another 4 digit combo again the screen flashed wrong code. then it read '1 try left' She tried it again think that the worse thing that could happen was it says wrong code again and she would leave. She tried another combo and yet again teh screen said wrong code. but things did not go as Dante had wished. her exit was suddenly blocked off and an alarm was ringing. 'Crap' she though she hadn't even taken into consideration that these caverns might be run by the clergy. She could only wait and hope that it was the vampires base.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Morganna looked at him, and thought recruteing others. She doesn't talk to anyone how is she going to recrute others. She wasn't much of a people person, since her husband died. But she did hate people for what the clergy did to her husband. "I'll join, though I'm not much of a gatherer." She said.

She was speaking the truth, she keeps to herself. Who will follow her when she can't communicate to others. This was the first vampire she talked to since her husband died. She locked herself out from the rest of thre world till a few years ago. She did want to get revenge, but she was partly to blame for what happen.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff