Submit

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:31 pm
Maze353
NightIntent
Maze353
NightIntent
Ummm, I don't think I can even imagine the hilarity of Curran's POV.

I would like to know his POV for a lot of things you know? For instance, what did he do exactly in Magic Strikes after Kate impaled herself on the Scarlet Star and rakshasas took her? What was his reaction when he found out just what the Scarlet Star was? What did he think in Burns when she made then entire Formorain vanguard kneel before her?

I need to know! xd

She needs to write, like, short stories/alternate chapters for that type of stuff and post them on her website. Seriously.

Totally. In fact she should write the books all over again from Curran's POV. I'd pay cash for that. xd

Ummm, yes. That'd be pretty amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am
I have been wanting to read her books. I've just got so many other books i have to read!! gonk  

ValHallaGirl

Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 pm
ValHallaGirl
I have been wanting to read her books. I've just got so many other books i have to read!! gonk

Totally know how that is. XD

-------------------------------

I can't find my copy of Magic Burns. gonk I look every time I go home, and can't find it at all! This is annoying!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 am
They pushed the release date of Magic Bleeds to May! gonk  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 pm
gonk gonk gonk gonk

I'm gonna go crazy waiting. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 pm
I finally got ahold of Magic Bleeds and it was awesome! xd I love how Andrews works in all the various magic styles from different cultures and religions instead of just using one.  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm
Agreed! It was so good! Thankfully worth the wait. whee And yeah, I love that she spans a bunch of different cultures for the magic stuff she uses. I don't want to wait another year to read the next one. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 pm
I know! I want to read the next one now! xp She is coming out with a new Edge novel, Bayou Moon.  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm
I'm less excited about that one. I liked the first book, but it just doesn't inspire the same "HolycrapIhavetoreadthenextonerightnoworI'mgonnadie" feeling that the Kate books do. XD Still gonna read it, but I'm not counting down to the release date by any means.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm
Agreed  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 am
Soooo, bought Bayou Moon. Have not gotten around to reading it yet, thanks to school reading and stuff. The cover is kind of odd. And it's definitely much thicker than her other books. I'm hoping this means the next Kate book will be longer, too. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:21 am
Let me know how it is. It would be so awesome if the Kate books got longer!  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 pm
It may take a while.

And I know! The Kate books need to be loooooots longer! Then maybe the long wait in between books will be more bearable.

I found the first three Kate books in a thrift store the other day (along with the first couple books of Butcher's Codex Alera) and was extremely miffed at the poor judgment of the people here. Giving away awesome books like those! Pssh. I did, however, buy Magic Burns because I still cannot find my copy of it. XDD So I guess I can't really complain.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 am
So, I'm roughly halfway through Bayou Moon. I like it more than On the Edge, mostly because I like William more than Declan. And Cerise is pretty fun, too. I haven't really gotten to any real conflict with the antagonist yet. Just some side stuff. I'll post again when I finish and let you know if it's worth it. XD

On a side note, I really wish Ilona Andrews would do a romance that didn't start out with one or both parties hating each others' guts. It's getting a little old. I can't really think of one of her pairs that didn't start out hating each other.  

NightIntent
Captain

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 pm
That would be good. Like Wolf and Aralorn in Briggs' Masques. They were just together and that was that. All the drama gets boring after awhile.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff