Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Emos and Preps: Should they date? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should emos and preps date?
  Yes
  No
  Depends
View Results

xXEmoxXxLoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 am
Dude It Doesnt Matter If You Like This Person Then Go For It!It Doesny Matter What Stereotype You Are!I Personally Dont Date Prepy Guys....Beacause Most Of Them Are Stuck Up,Major JackAsses,I Am Friends With Alot Of Preppy Guys...Jocks If You Will,But They R Friends Yes Ive Dated One Of Them Before Ands Yes He Didn't Treat Me Rite So....I Dumped His a**,But Usually Preppy Girls Are Different,The Are Materiallistic,But Who Isnt......In My World I Don't Care For Stereotypes......Not All Emos Should ONLY Date Emos,I Mean You Like The Person Not The Stereotype Right?

heart Love
Your Personal Emo Kidd,
Erika dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:50 am
itzalwaysraining
and i have only dated preps but only because i havent got a chance to hook up with any emos

If You Actually Look For The right Emo Person Then Go For It!!!!!!!  

xXEmoxXxLoveXx

Meanah

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:32 pm
I say love is love. It defies all stereotypes and social groups. If you truly love the person then it shouldn't matter how they dress or who their friends are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:30 pm
IT DOESENT MATTER im dating someone whos not emo.  

Emo_Frenger

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 pm
xXEmoxXxLoveXx
Dude It Doesnt Matter If You Like This Person Then Go For It!It Doesny Matter What Stereotype You Are!I Personally Dont Date Prepy Guys....Beacause Most Of Them Are Stuck Up,Major JackAsses,I Am Friends With Alot Of Preppy Guys...Jocks If You Will,But They R Friends Yes Ive Dated One Of Them Before Ands Yes He Didn't Treat Me Rite So....I Dumped His a**,But Usually Preppy Girls Are Different,The Are Materiallistic,But Who Isnt......In My World I Don't Care For Stereotypes......Not All Emos Should ONLY Date Emos,I Mean You Like The Person Not The Stereotype Right?

heart Love
Your Personal Emo Kidd,
Erika dramallama

Its totally unnecessary to capitalize all those letters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:17 pm
Eri Luvs You
xXEmoxXxLoveXx

heart Love
Your Personal Emo Kidd,
Erika dramallama

Its totally unnecessary to capitalize all those letters.

I'm in total agreement.
That was a headache to read.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Dementia2773

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:19 am
Hey Zombified_Milk, meh best friend is the preppiest person i know and she is the most awesome person ive ever met... she never tries to change meh, all she ever does is brighten up meh day... we are hardly ever seperate and me being an emo is never a problem... I think if you want to date a prep it is perfectly fine... as long as she makes you happy then do what you want with your life... even if you get dissed and crap just look past it...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:20 am
no never ever....there to happy it scares me there not kewl eather they just use ppl to make em look popular total uncoolness right there and there 3nodding  

Aesop Rock

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 pm
Dante son of Sparda S_R_H
no never ever....there to happy it scares me there not kewl eather they just use ppl to make em look popular total uncoolness right there and there 3nodding

That's rather hypocritical isn't it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 am
Social groups are lame, I used to date preppy girls because they were hot, and they can actually be pretty deep. Emo girls (in my school, mind you) obsessed over everything and annoyed me all the time. One girl I dated threatened to kill herself right after I accepted her offer -_-  

mooncalf90

Zombified_Milk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm
well, it rlly doesnt matter that much to me anymore cuz she broke up with me...thru an email...that b***h...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 am
Meanah
I say love is love. It defies all stereotypes and social groups. If you truly love the person then it shouldn't matter how they dress or who their friends are.

kladbishche

Smelly Toast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:53 pm
If you're In love, stayy. Don't listen to the way thee kids at school say it is. -_- I hate fasion noww. neutral

Preps can date emos, just seems a little wierd to me.

I can't get a hold of dating emos, so I just date Rockers. D:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 am
I wouldnt date a preppy guy, they creep me out. A prep is generally a girl, and a preppy guy.... burning_eyes
But opposites attract, it would get pretty boring dating a carbon clone of yourself.
But as long as you like the person, what the hell.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

xXxheavenspartyangelxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 pm
love is love so dose it matter  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items