Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:36 pm
Dude! I thought Mana was a really pretty girl. eek But it turns out he's a he and is a very pretty boy.

Soon I'm buying L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine; Seductress. I heard it's a non-stick formula. =D I'm tired of the sticky glosses. But I heard this is more like a liquid lipstick than a normal gloss.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:45 pm
Real men wear eye liner...j/k... xp  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Duezt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izam of Jrock band Shazna. Damn I thought he was a she at first. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:25 pm
I wear concealer and foundation to even out my skin tone but with Asian eyes, eye shadow doesn't really show. O____o; I wear eyeliner when i'm in the mood but, it's usually really rare. plus, i look kinda weird with it anyways...

As for lipgloss and stuff, well, clear is okay cause I like the color of my lips, but I usually don't wear it. Though, I really hate how some people wear lip liner... ugh, its ugly and it bothers the hell out of me... and pencil thin eyebrows.

NittleGrasper`

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:34 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:35 am
i only wear lip gloss. my friend is addited to lip gloss. i bought her this lip gloss for chrismas and she got me the same( xd ) and she finished it in about one week. and it wasn't those little one, it's the height of those lipstick that are long and skinny and you have to roll the bottom so it comes out. she puts 2 coat of lip gloss and then a few minutes later, 2 more coats.  

mini_angel

[Mochi]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:33 am
Thats sort of scary. It rarely use make up... Just every some time some lip gloss... I'm a little young for make up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:54 am
no i,m a boy 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding a real boy 3nodding age 16 ninja  

kinshin0019

Rhinee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:26 pm
I don't , and I'm Asian... but people say I look fine without it. (Point to sig)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:10 pm
-Sacred.Melody -
I don't , and I'm Asian... but people say I look fine without it. (Point to sig)
yeah good for you , i don't either.  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:40 pm
-Sacred.Melody -
Whoa! You have a flawless, clear and pretty face! No pimples, acne or anything. eek Me jealous! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:25 pm
i dont wear make-up yes im asian  

lil_asian_gurl

The Badongest One

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:07 pm
..... stare i hate make-up. very much. and yes i am asian  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:21 pm
*sigh* I feel so odd...
Foundation, concealer when I need it, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick. The whole nine yards. Actually not, everything but mascarra. It takes too much time because I suck at it and it takes me 20 minutes to do it nicely.
I use...Elizabeth Arden, Este Lauder and Lancome for everything but eyeliner and Maybeline for eyeliner.  

XShadowMistressX

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:27 pm
XShadowMistressX
*sigh* I feel so odd...
Foundation, concealer when I need it, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick. The whole nine yards. Actually not, everything but mascarra. It takes too much time because I suck at it and it takes me 20 minutes to do it nicely.
I use...Elizabeth Arden, Este Lauder and Lancome for everything but eyeliner and Maybeline for eyeliner.
That's a lot of makeup. Why no mascara? gonk It's true that it usually smudges and stuff and it's hard to put on. The trick is to brush it lightly and use less mascara than you think you need. =3  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff