63%
 63%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 22

Priestley

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:57 pm
Lethkhar
GuardianAngel44
Lethkhar
I think it's funny. Harry Potter was a great series, though I did have some complaints around the time the fifth one came out.

'Nough said.

The movie or the book?

The books, of course.

The movies just suck.

I'm not a great fan of Harry Potter in general, but I'd be lying if I said the franchise hasn't entertained me. I chuckle heartily every time I remember all the suckers who bought into the franchise. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:09 pm
Priestley
Lethkhar
GuardianAngel44
Lethkhar
I think it's funny. Harry Potter was a great series, though I did have some complaints around the time the fifth one came out.

'Nough said.

The movie or the book?

The books, of course.

The movies just suck.

I'm not a great fan of Harry Potter in general, but I'd be lying if I said the franchise hasn't entertained me. I chuckle heartily every time I remember all the suckers who bought into the franchise. lol

The franchise... hiss.  

GuardianAngel44

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:10 pm
Yeah I love Harry Potter? and? I realize its a book and I'm not gonna go and worship wizards and junk, but y do ppl have a problem w/ it? and i have no idea how ppl came up w/ the idea that it is anti-chrisitan. it just happens 2 b a wonderful piece of literture that is entertaining and interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:26 pm
hmm the only reason people would have again Harry Potter is that it talks about witchcraft being good and such. I think as long as you know the difference between right and wrong there's no harm to reading it. I've read the books and I've seen the movies... eh, they kinda made me fall asleep... movies had a good soundtrack though [[please don't come after me with pitchforks and torches PLEASE!!]] sweatdrop xd  

Darkx_xAngelx_x237

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:46 pm
Lethkhar
GuardianAngel44
Lethkhar

'Nough said.

The movie or the book?

The books, of course.

The movies just suck.

Everyone had some complaints. Harry turned into a whiney, pubescent, emo kid in the fifth book -explodes-  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:43 pm
freelance lover
Lethkhar
GuardianAngel44
Lethkhar

'Nough said.

The movie or the book?

The books, of course.

The movies just suck.

Everyone had some complaints. Harry turned into a whiney, pubescent, emo kid in the fifth book -explodes-

It's just a book. *patpatstroke* 3nodding  

Priestley

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:27 am
Priestley
freelance lover
Lethkhar
GuardianAngel44
Lethkhar

'Nough said.

The movie or the book?

The books, of course.

The movies just suck.

It's just a book. *patpatstroke* 3nodding

Oh I know. By a lot of people, myself included, felt the need to repeatedly punch Harry in the face, thus giving him something to whine about.

/end tangent.

Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces