Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply General Discussion (other than weight loss)
Favorite Books Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nil-nocere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 pm
I like classics - Nathaniel Hawthorne, Herman Melville - stuff like that. I'm dappling in a few Russian Authors right now, but my current reading project is Moby d**k.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 am
Good luck getting through that Audio. My sister had to read it, she said (in so many words) that she'd rather shoot herself than read it again.

As for ME... Well I love the Harry Potter books of course. I prefer the first 3 to the rest, they're more cheerful y'know? I very much adore the Redwall series and Castaways of the Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques.

He is-was, one of my very favorite authors.

I dislike any books revolving around this new vampire fad. =_____= Twilight would have been good on it's own, I think Ms. Meyer really went overboard writing the series like she did.

Anyone here ever read Diana Wynn Jones? I loved her "Howl's Moving Castle" (the movie was wonderful), "Castle in the Air", and "House of Many Ways". The second is a sequel to HMC and the third is a companion piece. They are such good books.

I also like "Elsewhere" by Gabrielle Zevin, "Ella Enchanted" by Gail Carson Levine, and "Moorchild" by Eloise McGraw.

Did I mention Tamora Pierce's "The Claidi Journals" were really good? No? Because they are.

Dear lord...someone shut me up. Quickly.  

rahna

General Discussion (other than weight loss)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games