kasukie35

Lonely Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:10 am
i like alot of different types of characters

but my favorites would have to be Zero from Vampire Knights , Natsume from Gakuen Alice , Kyo from Fruits Basket , Roy Mustang , Edward and Scar from Full Metal Alchemist , Allen from D Gray-Man , L from Death Note , Umi from Nosatsu Junkie , Sousuke from Full Metal Panic and Lots Lots More !

Well you could say i love guys with silver hair thats why Zero is My Life heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 pm
kasukie35

but my favorites would have to be Zero from Vampire Knights , Natsume from Gakuen Alice , Kyo from Fruits Basket , Roy Mustang , Edward and Scar from Full Metal Alchemist , Allen from D Gray-Man , L from Death Note , Umi from Nosatsu Junkie , Sousuke from Full Metal Panic and Lots Lots More !

Honestly I can't chose between Zero and Kaname ( i think thats his name I can't seem to remeber right now). Such is my delima sweatdrop  

Zumae

Sora Rorona

Kawaii Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 pm
I just love stubborn and sarcastic guys!~ They also gotta have smexy hair like Sasuke and Riku x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 pm
I dont really know what type exactly would be mine, but im pretty open i guess...
Siesta from Zero no Tsukaima
Nia from Gurren Lagann
Mizuho from Onegai Teacher
Lenalee Lee from D. Gray-man

Those would be some of my favorites. =]  

Sephyre Eyes

alski

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 pm
i always like the short tempered and the little bit psychotic ones  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:50 pm
Usually sarcastic yet amusing guys.
With purdy hair... ;D  

GlamxShock

YumeOibito07

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:59 am
mine would probably be the the cute,cheerful and laid-back guys with a dark past or a quiet,mysterious and sarcastic guy.and of course,he should have cool hair.and glasses are uber cute too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 am
i like evil guys or villains !! but sometimes i also like the silent and mysterious ones...
i love Dilandau and Folken, Luca Blight(Suikoden2.. not anime), Grimmjow, Light, Sepiroth and Kadaj, Orochimaru... etc

MayaKuroyuki

Wheezing Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MC Tw!zzl3r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 am
kasukie35

Thank GOD someone else said Zero from Vampire Knight! whee He is truly an amazing character! heart *hug*

I think I kind of have three different types of anime GUYs that I go for:
1. The complicated/misunderstood/guy-with-a-past type of dude. You know, the ones that always are avoided because they're strong or scary compared to the super-bishies out there, but they really have a sweet sensitive side. Characters like Zero from Vampire Knight, Kyo from Fruits Basket, Akito from Kodocha, etc. They're so amazing! You finally find out about their tragic past and why they're so messed up, and it just makes them so much hotter for me! whee

2. The Sadistic, evil-ish, man-in-glasses type. xd Need I say more? That seems to be a lot of people's "type" in this forum, so I won't go into too much detail, you know why these guys are hot. lol

3. Unpredictable guys! Charadcters that you never know what the next line out of there mouth is gonna be! It keeps them kinda mysterious, and sexy, even if they're one of the funniest characters out there!

3nodding Okay, sorry to knaw your ears off with my babbling, I just had to express my oppinion! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:01 pm
i fall for the nice good guys sidekicks that were always there:]  

pinkish_love

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:36 am
I usually fall for the ones that have multipersonality disorders, kinda like Kenshin, or can kill you with the flick of a finger if he wanted too. Yes, I know Kenshin doesn't actually have a multipersonality disorder. When I don't fall for them then its usually the ones that are a combination of any of the following list:

smart
crazy
funny
bad boy (not really the villian, but sometimes)
hero
fluffy (Sesshomaru xd )
loyal
long hair
glasses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:28 am
Hrm. Usually I like the darker kind of guys. >w< The misunderstood ones. Like... Sasuke or Itachi from Naruto, or Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha. Of course, there are times when my opinion changes, like... for Falkir from Princess Tutu, or Kaname and Hanabusa from Vampire Knight. >w<

There's so many that I love to death though. (Besides those listed above.) <3 Like.. Chris from Scrapped Princess, Kiba from Wolf's Rain, Takuto from Full Moon, Ryou from Toyko Mew Mew, Kira from Gundam Seed/Destiny or Dark from DN Angel. x3 <33

But for me to really like a girl character (Not love. No. I mean for girl favorite characters,) they have to be smart, and yet very steadfast in what they believe. Like they won't budge. Or they change from being someone who they hated and made themselves who they always thought they never could be. Characters like this include: Sakura and Tenten from Naruto, Kagome from Inuyasha, Cagalli from Gundam Seed, Riku from DN Angel, Toph from Avatar, Tohru from Fruits Basket, Yuuki from Vampire Knight, Clare, Miria, Teresa from Claymore, or Rue from Princess Tutu.

... Damn, that's long. Dx

-bimmel-

mastercoke117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm
sexy jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 am
One word... "Viral' ... 'nough said 3nodding  

Good4TheKi72

Zumae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 pm
OMG I am so glad that there are guys taking to this forum. I was getting a little scared that it was not interesting enough for them. sweatdrop However, I am glad to have you... big ups to all the guys who shared their opinions. All the rest of you guys out there, don't be shy come... come we don't bite.
Anyway an even bigger up to all the people who decided to post in this forum, you guys made me so happy I feel like crying. crying . *Glomps you all*
In any case its widely accepted that glasses charaters are sexy as well as the bad asses/evil personas. I swear sometimes I feel like a perv, the way I drool all over the charaters I like. Here are some more charaters that I drool all over:
1. Kaname and Zero from Vampire Knights (don't ask me who I like more or my head is going to explode)
2. Eiri Yuki *major squeals* from Gravitation, the epidimy of sexy
3. Ryuichi *mealts* from Gravitation, he is just too cute! whee
4. Okita from Peace Maker
5.Shinpachi from Peace Maker
6.Kai, Ray, Brooklyn, and Mystel from Beyblade
I think I'll stop here for now I don't want this getting too long. Okay I pray that you all continue to join me in this forum.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff