Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyLanze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 pm
Kakashi272
at my school we have:
1. smart& kinda nerdy asians who wear cargo pants every day. or they're kinda secluded from other people and mumble when they speak. fobby smile
2. still smart, but don't spend all day with schoolwork asians who wear other things, play sports, & have plenty of friends sorta fob. haha still know asian stuff & language yeaa.
3. act stupid but are smart asians, very few of them but they're cool too oh & they don't really hangout with asians either haha. but thats alright. don't know a word of an asian language and stuff.. don't take pride in being asian.

so i fit into the 2nd category. that's where most of the asians at my school fall into.
i would definetly lovee to be able to dance and stuff. lol break dancing sounds cool. around where i live theres also people who c walk and stuff. its pretty cool. but acutally, there aren't many asians at my school who dance... :

Lol, i think i fit in all three groups at the same time. Somehow, someway. But no i don't wear cargo pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:56 pm
It's kinda hard to stereotype the whole of the 7 Asians in my school. The majority are art geniuses. blaugh  

Chibi-Speck

Kato Danzo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm
well I say theres about 10 to 15 asian at my school before there were 8  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:45 pm
eh.
i really dont go to school any more even though im only 17.
all i remember is that there were the one that liked games and anime, and the ones that just stand around not doing anything.
im pretty much in between cause i like a little of anime and games but i also stand around not doing much too.  

Chill Pill Overdose

imeka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:19 pm
No, at my school there are: the band/student council/smart people asians and the video game/lazy/stupid asians. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 pm
yeps. it's exactly as you say.
1st type-smart-->nerdy
2nd type-->cool-breakdance
but that's just guys for girls. it ranges everywhere. from goth to preppy and sporty  

x_xmirror-illusions

Mr_Example

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Kakashi272
at my school we have:
1. smart& kinda nerdy asians who wear cargo pants every day. or they're kinda secluded from other people and mumble when they speak. fobby smile
2. still smart, but don't spend all day with schoolwork asians who wear other things, play sports, & have plenty of friends sorta fob. haha still know asian stuff & language yeaa.
3. act stupid but are smart asians, very few of them but they're cool too oh & they don't really hangout with asians either haha. but thats alright. don't know a word of an asian language and stuff.. don't take pride in being asian.

so i fit into the 2nd category. that's where most of the asians at my school fall into.
i would definetly lovee to be able to dance and stuff. lol break dancing sounds cool. around where i live theres also people who c walk and stuff. its pretty cool. but acutally, there aren't many asians at my school who dance... :

lol im 2nd and 3rd. but i do speak my language. However i hang wit ma hispanic friends and play basketball, football, soccer, tennis, and swimming. and i dont hange out with other asians as much, just the nerdy ones that i have a lot i common with strangly. plus all my peoples dubb me either stupid or funny. All the guys that plays sports with me break dance but i dont like to show off like them and im always nervous in front of ppl. WHOS WITH ME!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:30 pm
me im more of the PBA kinda guy lol xd but most asians at my school are the nerdy ones.  

TheFlash713

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:38 pm
At my school there's either the:
1) Quiet
2) Popular
Asians.
Me, I'm quiet. Don't like to talk much. Unless I'm with my friends. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:42 pm
theres like no asians at my skool crying  

AsianT

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:41 pm
The asians at my school just fit in.
but, all the asians i know -cough- except one -cough-
are all really smart.
so i guess the asians at my school fall under that category.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm
im...an outsider....lol! mrgreen  

fuya momo

Blessed Waffles

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:23 am
In my school, there are many many Asian fangirls (of whatever there is.) There are also those Asians who just speak their language all the time, except when they are talking to people who do not speak their language.

If I was in one of that group (mentioned in the first post) I would be the stereotypical nerds. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:32 am
id most likely b the nerd kind....altho i am kinda popular in my grade and everyone luvs me (well, almost everyone)...  

xDAhhLiNGx

the r e v e r i e

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:46 pm
Most of the asians in my school are all the same.
We do like anime and video games, but we also like breakdancing and playing sports of course.
Then again, there are some that are considered to be "gangster" asian.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff