Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
If you could change your name.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask and thou shall not recieve, brief mortal!!!!!
  what???
  don't you mean "shall recieve"
  *cowers*
  I don't think so....*pulls out the semi-automatic with a silencer and flash supressor*
View Results

Kaizoku-sensei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 pm
Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight  死ぬほど愛してる Baby

I want to change my name so bad. (My real name is completely cliche.) If I could change my first and middle names, they would become Amadea Esther.
[x]Amadea is the feminine form of Amadeus, which is the middle name of my favorite composer (any guesses?). Plus, it just sounds pretty. biggrin
[x]Esther is the name of my favorite Bible character.

I don't know what I'd change my last name to. Any suggestions?

“Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight, baby, I love you so much I could die!”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:38 pm
The Goth Apple
No, I really like my name.
Kathryne, my first name is pretty, almost no one spells it like I do; and it means purity. Dead white roses!
Pryde, beyond the coolness of having a middle name which is also a deadly sin; was my great-grandmother's maiden name.

So....your name is Kitty Pryde? eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

This Old Oscillator

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:01 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
I really like my name! Sarah Elizabeth Morton. xd

But if I had to change it I guess I'd go with Gretchen. I don't know why. I just really like that name.
xp

Not Booboo ******** then?

That can be my middle name. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:38 am
well i like my name. it means 'friendship' in french.

but if i had to, then ... Alexa

or

Elizabeth, lol. ;p  

char234

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:00 pm
Diabolic Kung Fu
The Goth Apple
Kathryne, my first name is pretty, almost no one spells it like I do; and it means purity. Dead white roses!
Pryde, beyond the coolness of having a middle name which is also a deadly sin; was my great-grandmother's maiden name.

See, you think X-Men, I think cat litter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:08 am
Let's show them..

I love mythological names, such as Elettra or Cassandra...

..that we can.

eledh

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:36 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
Diabolic Kung Fu
The Goth Apple

See, you think X-Men, I think cat litter.
I wonder how I made it through high school without either of those getting associated with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 pm
My name now: Dorothy-Miranda Harding. I sound like some country old woman! But I think I'm changing my name to: Sable Miranda Bella-Amore. Haha! Now the Hyphen is at the end of the name! See how my magic works!  

Laharl Part Deux

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:39 am
I have seriously thought about changing my first name "Sarah" because it's to common to something rarer in my country like Sandra or Bryanna.

But now I don't think so anymore, Because my boyfriend likes it. He spells it Xarah and it sounds really fun that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:04 am
I would love to have my name changed! It was already changed wen i was a baby but then my bro started callin me by this name and it stuck...damn him!
I don't want to be the cause of many deaths in down-south America and chased outta the south because my name was the worst hurricane like ever to hit down south cry i should just take my middle again like b4 lol xp  

babykitty18

music_of_shadows

Cluttered Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:13 pm
Definitely, I would like to change my name. It's Amanda, which means 'lovable' ,the exact opposite of my personality. The few friends that know what my name means are of the same opinion as me; "Why is that your name?"
I'd like my name to be Anri, a name I made up years ago, and use in almost all of my stories. I just like the name, mainly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:20 pm
babykitty18
I would love to have my name changed! It was already changed wen i was a baby but then my bro started callin me by this name and it stuck...damn him!
I don't want to be the cause of many deaths in down-south America and chased outta the south because my name was the worst hurricane like ever to hit down south cry i should just take my middle again like b4 lol xp
Katrina??  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:50 pm
My first name is already pretty cool. But my middle name is kinda lame...Tionne bleh. I totally want to change it. Not sure to what tho.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Personally, I'm fond of Emmaline, Kerry, Germaine, and Evangeline. Mainly because they are all German or Irish. I like to get closer to my roots.

Though I'm also Greek, I hate my real name (Kathryn... blech).  

Bane Rie

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:33 pm
I am absolutely coll with the fact that my name is already Thomas Coffin and i havent had it changed before.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff